Windows 10: I can't calibrate my xbox 360 controller

Discus and support I can't calibrate my xbox 360 controller in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I opened the game controller window but XNA gamepad didn't appear so I couldn't calibrate my controller.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by MysteryMan505, Mar 15, 2019.

1. I can't calibrate my xbox 360 controller

I opened the game controller window but XNA gamepad didn't appear so I couldn't calibrate my controller.

:)

MysteryMan505, Mar 15, 2019

2. Xbox Receiver Cannot Find Xbox 360 Wireless Controller

Hi,

Compatibility issue is one of the potential reasons why the Xbox receiver cannot detect your Xbox 360 controller. To help you resolve this concern, we recommend that you perform the troubleshooting steps provided on this link below:

Xbox 360 Wireless Gaming Receiver for Windows

We also suggest that you visit this
    link
    and follow the steps on how to calibrate your Xbox 360 Controller for Windows.

Kindly update us with results, so that we can assist you further.

Wilfred Mac, Mar 15, 2019
  3. xbox 360 controller not working properly after the latest update

Hi Matt,

There are a lot of possible reasons why you are experiencing this kind of issue. To isolate this concern, we suggest that you re-calibrate your Xbox 360 controller for Windows. To proceed, you can check this

link

After re-calibrating your Xbox 360 controller, we recommend that you visit this

link
    for additional troubleshooting steps.

Keep us posted with the results.

Wilfred Mac, Mar 15, 2019
  4. I can't calibrate my xbox 360 controller

Xbox 360 controller keeps flashings its lights

To isolate your concern, we would like to know the following:

• Has your controllers worked before the update was installed on your Windows 10?
    • What is the build of your computer?
    • Have you checked if reverting the changes on your computer make any changes?

For the meantime, you can do a calibration to check if this changes the situation by going to these support sites:

How to calibrate your Xbox 360 Controller for Windows

Troubleshoot your Xbox 360 controller for Windows

Keep us posted.

ErwinJames San, Mar 15, 2019
Thema:

I can't calibrate my xbox 360 controller

1. I can't calibrate my xbox 360 controller - Similar Threads - can't calibrate xbox

2. xbox 360 wired controller

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    xbox 360 wired controller: my Xbox 360 wired controller start blinking and continuous vibration during game i tried re installing drivers but nothing works https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/xbox-360-wired-controller/2d23b6d0-1939-407a-ac0a-c6f6bda81c90
  3. xbox 360 wireless controller

in Windows 10 Gaming
    xbox 360 wireless controller: HelloI want to use my xbox 360 wireless adapter on pc win 10and i read a lot of help guides even here and nothing helpedThe problem is that the device manager doesnt react at all when i insert the adapter into the usb,any usb slot they are all workingand the adapter is...
  4. xbox 360 wireless controller

xbox 360 wireless controller: HelloI want to use my xbox 360 wireless adapter on pc win 10and i read a lot of help guides even here and nothing helpedThe problem is that the device manager doesnt react at all when i insert the adapter into the usb,any usb slot they are all workingand the adapter is...
  5. My Xbox 360 controller is not woking

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    My Xbox 360 controller is not woking: My issue is with the: "wired Xbox 360 controller" the device manager says "Unknown USB DeviceDevice descriptor request failed".I'm on Windows 10 version 21h1. By going into proprieties >Details> Hardware IDS the Vaule is: "USB\DEVICE_DESCRIPTOR_FAILURE. I used to use this...
  6. My Xbox 360 controller is not woking

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My Xbox 360 controller is not woking: My issue is with the: "wired Xbox 360 controller" the device manager says "Unknown USB DeviceDevice descriptor request failed".I'm on Windows 10 version 21h1. By going into proprieties >Details> Hardware IDS the Vaule is: "USB\DEVICE_DESCRIPTOR_FAILURE. I used to use this...
  7. My Xbox 360 controller is not woking

8. Xbox 360 wireless controllers

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Xbox 360 wireless controllers: I am still not able to get my windows 10 pc to recognize my Xbox 360 wireless controller, and it's receiver. It broke when I installed update 2004. Is this going to remain a problem or is there going to be a fix for these to work again? I have tried multiple things to get...
  9. I can't calibrate my xbox 360 controller

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I can't calibrate my xbox 360 controller: I opened the game controller window but XNA gamepad didn't appear so I couldn't calibrate my controller. I used this link: https://support.xbox.com/en-US/xbox-on-windows/accessories/calibrate-xbox-360-controller-for-windows I couldn't get past step 2 but I couldn't find...
  10. Xbox 360 controller & GOW4

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Xbox 360 controller & GOW4: Hi. I have an Xbox 360 wireless receiver to use my old Xbox 360 controllers on my Windows 10 PC, these controllers are working perfectly with other games but not with GOW4, the game is not detecting the controllers (I tried with two) and I'm not able to find any option to...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. cant calibrate xbox controller windows 10