Windows 10: I can't cancel software trial from Microsoft Store

Discus and support I can't cancel software trial from Microsoft Store in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; While still in trial mode there was no option to manage the account in any way that would affect auto billing/renewal, nor an option to cancel. MS... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by curtis63021, Jul 12, 2020.

1. I can't cancel software trial from Microsoft Store

While still in trial mode there was no option to manage the account in any way that would affect auto billing/renewal, nor an option to cancel. MS keeps trying to bill me for $170. I called their number and got through one time and they were supposed to fix it. That was a month ago and I'm still seeing charge attempts. Now I am unable to get anyone on the phone at all. What am I supposed to do to stop this???

Fax Number - Free for 7 days
    $169.99 past due
    Pay now

Fax Number - Free for 7 days billing history
    6/16/202077c00d14-a6d3-43c0-b98f-38761762cfbc
    MasterCard **1978 needs attention
    $169.99 charge failed
    6/9/20201292116760
    MasterCard **1978
    $0.00

:)

curtis63021, Jul 12, 2020

2. Cancel a trial of Office365

I was trying to open a document and the system asked me to go on a trial for Office 365 ... Idiotically accepted ... since then about 45min ago I amtrying to cancel it ... impossible wthe fantastic tools showing in hergoing to subscription and cancel ...
    doesnt allow me that I can cancel it. In the further notice it is shown I CANNOT cancel a trial ...then its shown WHEN THE TRIAL is over you have to paY for the whole term.... hello what is this.... ? Also the absolute marvelous virtual agent doesnt understand
    that I SIMPLY want to cancel my trial ... asking me stupid questions leading to other questions not bringing it to the point ... and on top of that I want to be connected to a real agent ... the fantastic call back function is not able to make contact with
    thetelephone numbers I have provided ..... I JUST WANT TO GET OUT of thst circle ... anybody at MICROSOFT can please stop that damn trial ... thank you

pinusaristata, Jul 12, 2020
  3. App disappeared from Microsoft store

Hello,

Thank you for posting the query on Microsoft Community. I am glad to assist you on this.

• Which security software is installed in the computer?
    Try the below steps and check if it helps.

Step 1: I would suggest you to clear the Store cache and check if the issue persists.

Press Windows key + R

Type wsreset.exe and press OK

Step 2: Disable the security software and check.

Important: Antivirus software can help protect your computer against viruses and other security threats. In most cases, you shouldn't disable your antivirus software. If you have to temporarily disable it to install other software,
    you should re-enable it as soon as you're done. If you're connected to the Internet or a network while your antivirus software is disabled, your computer is vulnerable to attacks.

Also, I suggest you run the Windows Store app troubleshooter and check.
    Follow the steps:

• Press Windows Key + X..

• Click on Control Panel.

• Select Troubleshooting.

• On the left pane, click on View All.

• Click on Windows Store apps to run the troubleshooter.
    Hope this helps. If you face any issues with Windows, do get back to us. We will be happy to assist you.

ThofikhAhamad, Jul 12, 2020
  4. I can't cancel software trial from Microsoft Store

I cannot download Sea of Thieves on PC from microsoft store.

Hi Christopher,

Sorry for the delayed response. We identified this issue regards downloading Sea of Thieves from Windows Store App and we still working on it to fix the problem. As a workaround, we suggest following the steps below:

• Cancel all existing download on the Store app.
    • Start the download of Sea of Thieves once again.
    • As soon as the download starts, immediately restart the computer.
    • After the reboot, do not launch the Store app instead wait for the passive download which you can check in the Action Center. Then it will automatically install by itself and then open the game without any issues.

For any results, please let us know.

Genevieve Cri, Jul 12, 2020
Thema:

I can't cancel software trial from Microsoft Store

1. I can't cancel software trial from Microsoft Store - Similar Threads - can't cancel software

2. I can't download from the Microsoft Store

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    I can't download from the Microsoft Store: Over the past couple of months, the Microsoft Store has been broken. I have tried to download something, Microsoft sends a message saying that something happened on their end, and then I go off to find an alternative that will work. Today I wanted to get a game from the...
  3. I can't download from the Microsoft Store

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I can't download from the Microsoft Store: Over the past couple of months, the Microsoft Store has been broken. I have tried to download something, Microsoft sends a message saying that something happened on their end, and then I go off to find an alternative that will work. Today I wanted to get a game from the...
  4. I can't download from the Microsoft Store

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Downloading free trials in Microsoft Store

Downloading free trials in Microsoft Store: I have a product key for a free trial of the Affinity Suite, but I only get the option to buy in the Microsoft Store. Is their a way around this- I seem to be stuck in S mode....
  6. CANCELING DOWNLOAD OF AN APP FROM MICROSOFT STORE

CANCELING DOWNLOAD OF AN APP FROM MICROSOFT STORE: I started download of an app from microsoft store but it was not downloading I waited half an hour then i canceled it's download by clicking on cross button X , but after few minutes download again started . Now I do not want to download it. I cancel it everyday but the...
  7. Cancelling a purchase in the Microsoft store

Cancelling a purchase in the Microsoft store: I have bought "Windows 10 Home" from the Microsoft Store but don't want it any more. How do I cancel this purchase? In Order History, the Request a Refund is not available....
  8. Can't install software from microsoft store.

Can't install software from microsoft store.: Hello, I recently purchased software from the Microsoft Store for the first time. When I try to install it, the button is greyed out and is saying there are not any applicable devices linked to the microsoft account. My PC is in fact linked to my microsoft account and is an...
  9. how to cancel a free trial of premium solitaire

in Windows 10 Gaming
    how to cancel a free trial of premium solitaire: was playing free solitaire and somehow signed for a free trial of the premium version--want to cancel, and not pay for something I don't need...
  10. How can I cancel iTunes Download from the Microsoft Store

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How can I cancel iTunes Download from the Microsoft Store: Someone in my family initiated a download of iTunes from the Microsoft Store. However, (a) the download keeps failing and restarting/retrying automatically, (b) I do not want iTunes installed on the PC and so I want to cancel it. Unfortunately, the download never completes...