Windows 10: I cant change any of my login settings. It says "Some of these settings are hidden or...

Discus and support I cant change any of my login settings. It says "Some of these settings are hidden or... in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; I cant change my logon settings in setting bacause of "some of theses settings are hidden or managed by your oragnization" im using the latest version... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by Simme12, Oct 26, 2020.

1. Simme12 Win User

I cant change any of my login settings. It says "Some of these settings are hidden or...

I cant change my logon settings in setting bacause of "some of theses settings are hidden or managed by your oragnization" im using the latest version of windows 10 Home.

:)

Simme12, Oct 26, 2020
  2. Ender Win User

Setting the default input method for the Windows 10 login screen

I had the same question but with French being the default on Windows 10 rather than the one I wanted so I ended up here.

HoD is very close. I was able to use his suggestion to find the solution for me. This solution uses your current display and input language to change the Welcome screen and possible for new user accounts if you want. So make sure you have the display and input settings while logged in that you want to apply to the login screen before doing the steps:

1. Click the language on the Taskbar.
    2. Then click Language preferences.
    3. At the bottom under "Related settings," click "additional date, time, & regional settings" which opens the control panel
    4. Click the "Region" option
    5. Then go to the far right tab "Administrative". (HoD's step 2)
    6. In the "Welcome screen and new user accounts" click copy settings. (HoD's step 3)
    7. Tick "Welcome screen and system accounts" (and "new user accounts" if you want it to be applied to those as well). (HoD's step 4)
    8. Click Ok. (HoD's step 5)

I was able to use HoD's suggestion to find the solution here. It's for Windows 8.1, but works on 10 so far.

Hope it will help you, too!

Ender, Oct 26, 2020
  3. tehfusion Win User
    Realmware BF4 Settings Editor.

Realmware BF4 Settings Editor 0.91

We have just released a hotfix for the preview version of our BF4 Settings Editor. As said in the posts above, DICE silently released a patch for the Battlefield 4 Beta, which changed the location of the settings files, breaking BF4 Settings Editor in the process. This hotfix resolves the issue, while also including a few other fixes and improvements. Be sure to update to the latest version!

Here is the full list of changes for this version.

Features:

• DICE silently released a patch which changed the location of the Battlefield 4 Beta settings files. BF4 Settings Editor now looks for the settings in the new location.
    • Fixed a bug where changing the system tray icon options would not properly update the icon's visibility.
    Fixes:

• DICE silently released a patch which changed the location of the Battlefield 4 Beta settings files. BF4 Settings Editor now looks for the settings in the new location.
    • Fixed a bug where changing the system tray icon options would not properly update the icon's visibility.
    Improvements:

• Added a tooltip to the system tray icon.
    • Improved the tooltip for the horizontal field of view setting.
    • Improved the tooltip for the stereo mode setting.

tehfusion, Oct 26, 2020
  4. I cant change any of my login settings. It says "Some of these settings are hidden or...

Sound card amplification settings

Yeah unfortunately ASUS and Realtek are not stepping up and fixing this it seems. Wherever I see such problems mentioned on forums some users are suggesting just uninstalling the Realtek driver and using the Windows audio driver.

Frag Maniac, Oct 26, 2020
Thema:

I cant change any of my login settings. It says "Some of these settings are hidden or...

1. I cant change any of my login settings. It says "Some of these settings are hidden or... - Similar Threads - cant change login

2. i cant change any of my settings in windows security

in Windows 10 Gaming
    i cant change any of my settings in windows security: whenever i open windows security the side panel is completely blank. ive tried scanning with malwarebytes, and following lots of youtube tutorials. i do not know if its a virus or just a problem with my computer...
  3. i cant change any of my settings in windows security

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    i cant change any of my settings in windows security: whenever i open windows security the side panel is completely blank. ive tried scanning with malwarebytes, and following lots of youtube tutorials. i do not know if its a virus or just a problem with my computer...
  4. i cant change any of my settings in windows security

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
  5. I cant change any time settings.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I cant change any time settings.: Whenever I bought this laptop, it worked but I was in a different time zone. Now that I am back in my own time zone, I can't change any time setting. Please help me.Screen shot: https://imgur.com/vRsNU8f...
  6. I cant change any time settings.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I cant change any time settings.: Whenever I bought this laptop, it worked but I was in a different time zone. Now that I am back in my own time zone, I can't change any time setting. Please help me.Screen shot: https://imgur.com/vRsNU8f...
  7. "Some of these settings are hidden or managed by your organization". Can't change settings...

in Windows 10 Customization
    "Some of these settings are hidden or managed by your organization". Can't change settings...: "Some of these settings are hidden or managed by your organization". Can't change settings due to this message on my home computer. I am on Windows 10 Pro, on the latest update....
  8. Why does it say in settings that some settings are hidden or managed by my organisation?

Why does it say in settings that some settings are hidden or managed by my organisation?: Whenever I go onto settings some of them are grayed out and at the top of that page it will say in red: *Some settings are hidden or managed by your organisation. I am not in an organisation and I am not connected to a work account so why is this happening, please reply...
  9. "Some of these settings are hidden or managed by your organization". Can't change settings...

"Some of these settings are hidden or managed by your organization". Can't change settings...: "Some of these settings are hidden or managed by your organization". Can't change settings due to this message on my home computer. I am on Windows 10 Home, on the latest update. A lot of the solutions I found online require gpedit, which I do not have since I only have Home....
  10. cant change any settings

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    cant change any settings: when i try and change my privacy and online safety settings it comes up with "An unexpected error occurred. Please try again later." can someone help me and tell me a way of fixing this?...