Windows 10: I cant change either remove my pin

Discus and support I cant change either remove my pin in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; Today suddenly I got a message you cant access ur pin. So i tried to reset it but it asking verify whether its you and asking for pin. I tried all the... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by yashkathe, Apr 3, 2020.

1. yashkathe Win User

I cant change either remove my pin

Today suddenly I got a message you cant access ur pin. So i tried to reset it but it asking verify whether its you and asking for pin. I tried all the pins i kept in past but still it shows "we werent able to set your pin, try later or skip this step". Help me please tried everything microsoft account change restared pc . Still cant setup or even remove the pin. I even tried using windows account troubleshooter but still nothing changed

:)

yashkathe, Apr 3, 2020

2. Remove sign in pin

Hi Joel,

Thank you for contacting Microsoft Community. Your interest in Windows 10 is much appreciated.

I suggest you to follow the below steps to remove the sign in pin/password options.

• In the search box type sign-in-option.
    • Click on the sign-in-option.
    • Then you can find password/pin/picture password.
    • There you can remove the option and check.
    Hope this information was helpful and do let us know if you need further assistance. We will be glad to assist.

Karthicka_R, Apr 3, 2020
  3. PIN at start up

Hi Scott,

Welcome to Microsoft Community and thank you for your interest in Windows 10.

I suggest you to follow the below steps how to Change PIN password:

• In the search box, type settings.
    • Then Click on accounts.
    • Then on the left hand side click on sign in options.
    • Then you can Select Change PIN password and remove the pin.
    Hope this information was helpful and do let us know if you need further assistance. We will be glad to assist.

Karthicka_R, Apr 3, 2020
  4. JayPhi Win User

Clear "Pin suggested" list in People Bar

Does anybody know how to clear the "Pin suggested" list on the "People bar"?

Contacts are added to the "Pin suggested" list once you've pinned and unpinned them. But there seems to be no obvious way to remove them from that list.

After playing around with this feature and pinning and unpinning many dummy contacts, it's rather annoying to see them in the "Pin suggested" list when you click on the "My People" icon in the taskbar.

JayPhi, Apr 3, 2020
Thema:

1. I cant change either remove my pin - Similar Threads - cant change either

2. I cant change my laptop pin

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    I cant change my laptop pin: when i try to change my laptop pin the drop down says "this option is currently unavailable"how do i fix this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-cant-change-my-laptop-pin/69391ff6-62a3-41e0-ad00-88c00b3246c4
  3. I cant change my laptop pin

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I cant change my laptop pin: when i try to change my laptop pin the drop down says "this option is currently unavailable"how do i fix this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-cant-change-my-laptop-pin/69391ff6-62a3-41e0-ad00-88c00b3246c4
  4. I cant change my laptop pin

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Why cant I change my Hello Pin

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why cant I change my Hello Pin: I've managed to find where to change the pin and have a code sent to my email but once I go to type it in, the pop-up to type it in disappears completely without explanation - not even an error code. I've never been asked to use my Hello PIN until now and really need it but...
  6. Why cant I change my Hello Pin

Why cant I change my Hello Pin: I've managed to find where to change the pin and have a code sent to my email but once I go to type it in, the pop-up to type it in disappears completely without explanation - not even an error code. I've never been asked to use my Hello PIN until now and really need it but...
  7. Cant change my Windows Hello PIN

Cant change my Windows Hello PIN: I want to remove the log in PIN on this computer, and when I go into the settings optionand select "sign in options-Windows Hello PIN," I select Remove and it asks for myMicrosoftAccount\*** Email address is removed for privacy *** password. I have tried entering in my...
  8. cant change PIN

cant change PIN: I'm on an HP pavilion laptop with windows 10. I can't change the PIN. Change and Forgot PIN are unavailable. do i have to update to windows 11? how can i do that? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cant-change-pin/95c8bcd2-7d13-4bb3-818a-5080a23951d5
  9. I cant change my sign in PIN

I cant change my sign in PIN: I use a PIN to sign into my computer. Im trying to change it, but in the setting tab anything involving Windows Hello is "currently unavailable" I dont want to set up facial recognition. I just want to change my PIN....
  10. cant remove pin?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    cant remove pin?: I accidently connected to an orgzniation and had to change my pin to a more complicated one. I changed it because it wouldnt let me log into my account, and then I disconnected from the organization, and restrarted my computer but after logging back in I still couldnt change...