Windows 10: I CANT CHANGE JAVA FILE OPEN WITH NOTEPAD ANY OTHER APPLICATION BUILD 171734 I HAVE TRIED...

Discus and support I CANT CHANGE JAVA FILE OPEN WITH NOTEPAD ANY OTHER APPLICATION BUILD 171734 I HAVE TRIED... in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I CANT CHANGE JAVA FILE OPEN WITH NOTEPAD ANY OTHER APPLICATION BUILD 171734 I HAVE TRIED FROM CONTROL PANEL AND PROPERTIES NO SOLVED PLEASE HELP ME... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by P Naveen kumar, Oct 11, 2018.

1. I CANT CHANGE JAVA FILE OPEN WITH NOTEPAD ANY OTHER APPLICATION BUILD 171734 I HAVE TRIED...

I CANT CHANGE JAVA FILE OPEN WITH NOTEPAD ANY OTHER APPLICATION BUILD 171734 I HAVE TRIED FROM CONTROL PANEL AND PROPERTIES NO SOLVED PLEASE HELP ME

:)

P Naveen kumar, Oct 11, 2018
  2. YentlWX Win User

.jar file opening with notepad

Hey, i have a problem with opening my .jar files.

i wanna open my .jar files with java but it opens with notepad. how can i fix this?

YentlWX, Oct 11, 2018
  3. ALL my files and folders opens with notepad

Hi Sabrina,

Files may open in notepad or other applications if the file associations is not configured correctly. File association is a setting where you choose a program that can open a certain file. For example, for .docx files, you can set it to be opened through
    Microsoft Word and once you open a file with that extension, it should open with the app that you set.

To better isolate the issue, please provide us more information by answering the questions below:

• What are the specific files affected?
    • What is the extension of the files? You may check this by right-clicking on the file itself then click
      Properties. The information should be in the Type of File
      field.
    • What troubleshooting steps have you done so far?

We're looking forward to your response.

Katrina Men, Oct 11, 2018
  4. I CANT CHANGE JAVA FILE OPEN WITH NOTEPAD ANY OTHER APPLICATION BUILD 171734 I HAVE TRIED...

.srt file opens in Notepad

its open in notepad way , the file format in srt

seemon stark, Oct 11, 2018
Thema:

I CANT CHANGE JAVA FILE OPEN WITH NOTEPAD ANY OTHER APPLICATION BUILD 171734 I HAVE TRIED...

1. I CANT CHANGE JAVA FILE OPEN WITH NOTEPAD ANY OTHER APPLICATION BUILD 171734 I HAVE TRIED... - Similar Threads - CANT CHANGE JAVA

2. I Can't Open any application type exe

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    I Can't Open any application type exe: I accidentally changed the file type of application.exe to srt.exe. I don't know how to change the type again. I can't open any application now even including task manager, command prompt, and registry editor. Please help me....
  3. I cant open any .exe files! [(0xc0150004)]

I cant open any .exe files! [(0xc0150004)]: hi I have an problem I try Turkish support team but they cant do anything and I want try English support team I have problem with .exe files I cant open anything I can open only Microsoft Edge I tried some codes on cmd but not worked I give some screenshots in there...
  4. I am trying to open a .jpg file and it says I don't have permission.

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    I am trying to open a .jpg file and it says I don't have permission.: Windows 10 computer, I'm the only person that uses this computer. This file is on an external hard drive..could that be the issue? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-am-trying-to-open-a-jpg-file-and-it-says-i-dont/1ef57084-883a-48ad-884f-5adb42c05ef8"
  5. External Drive - Any file or app I try to open comes with an error message

External Drive - Any file or app I try to open comes with an error message: Hello: I get the following error while trying to open any file or app on my external HDD. Here's the message: AThis message can appear if a file has been saved with permissions. Permissions, also known as rights or privileges, can be applied to a file, folder, or almost...
  6. Cant load any software or application.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Cant load any software or application.: Hi, I was facing an issue to load any .exe files. every time I tried loading one, it would show *******.exe application error. So I went online searching for solutions and saw some video on youtube and changed regedit entries as per the steps shown and then restarted the...
  7. I try to open a program

I try to open a program: this flags up 'the data area passed to a system call is too small' https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-try-to-open-a-program/f3aaf52a-75c0-4082-8353-6f182fc673d1
  8. win.explorer and other open windows change size when exiting fullscreen applications,and I...

in Windows 10 Customization
    win.explorer and other open windows change size when exiting fullscreen applications,and I...: Hi. When I close apps running in fullscreen-mode (youtube,most games...),all other open applications change their size and move to the upper left corner of the screen. It doesnt always happen but usually when running fullscreen apps in a different resolution than the native...
  9. I cant open any EXE files

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    I cant open any EXE files: Windows 10 laptop, When I got this I was able to open EXE files but now I'm not sure why it has not been working and it says "Windows cannot find 'Supposed File' . Make sure you typed the name correctly, and then try again" (Also I'm not very computer wise so, sorry)...
  10. I cant open Some Applications

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    I cant open Some Applications: Hello , when i try to open an app , i get this error message How to Fix it Please See the end of this message for details on invoking just-in-time (JIT) debugging instead of this dialog box. ************** Exception Text ************** System.Exception: Error calling...