Windows 10: I CANT CHANGE JAVA FILE OPEN WITH NOTEPAD ANY OTHER APPLICATION BUILD 171734 I HAVE TRIED...

Discus and support I CANT CHANGE JAVA FILE OPEN WITH NOTEPAD ANY OTHER APPLICATION BUILD 171734 I HAVE TRIED... in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I CANT CHANGE JAVA FILE OPEN WITH NOTEPAD ANY OTHER APPLICATION BUILD 171734 I HAVE TRIED FROM CONTROL PANEL AND PROPERTIES NO SOLVED PLEASE HELP ME... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by P Naveen kumar, Oct 11, 2018.

1. P Naveen kumar Win User

I CANT CHANGE JAVA FILE OPEN WITH NOTEPAD ANY OTHER APPLICATION BUILD 171734 I HAVE TRIED...

I CANT CHANGE JAVA FILE OPEN WITH NOTEPAD ANY OTHER APPLICATION BUILD 171734 I HAVE TRIED FROM CONTROL PANEL AND PROPERTIES NO SOLVED PLEASE HELP ME

:)

P Naveen kumar, Oct 11, 2018
  2. YentlWX Win User

.jar file opening with notepad

Hey, i have a problem with opening my .jar files.

i wanna open my .jar files with java but it opens with notepad. how can i fix this?

YentlWX, Oct 11, 2018
  3. Katrina Men Win User
    ALL my files and folders opens with notepad

Hi Sabrina,

Files may open in notepad or other applications if the file associations is not configured correctly. File association is a setting where you choose a program that can open a certain file. For example, for .docx files, you can set it to be opened through
    Microsoft Word and once you open a file with that extension, it should open with the app that you set.

To better isolate the issue, please provide us more information by answering the questions below:

• What are the specific files affected?
    • What is the extension of the files? You may check this by right-clicking on the file itself then click
      Properties. The information should be in the Type of File
      field.
    • What troubleshooting steps have you done so far?

We're looking forward to your response.

Katrina Men, Oct 11, 2018
  4. seemon stark Win User

I CANT CHANGE JAVA FILE OPEN WITH NOTEPAD ANY OTHER APPLICATION BUILD 171734 I HAVE TRIED...

.srt file opens in Notepad

its open in notepad way , the file format in srt

seemon stark, Oct 11, 2018
Thema:

1. I CANT CHANGE JAVA FILE OPEN WITH NOTEPAD ANY OTHER APPLICATION BUILD 171734 I HAVE TRIED... - Similar Threads - CANT CHANGE JAVA

2. notepad I lost my file

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    notepad I lost my file: Hi microsoft.. I lost my file in notepad, how can i get that back? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/notepad-i-lost-my-file/ad3923bd-7b39-4947-a238-d07d60efbe03
  3. i can't get documents to open in notepad

i can't get documents to open in notepad: i can't get document to open with notepad. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-cant-get-documents-to-open-in-notepad/74cb47bc-0af2-43f0-b601-6ac5caf6bc57
  4. cant change any settings

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    cant change any settings: when i try and change my privacy and online safety settings it comes up with "An unexpected error occurred. Please try again later." can someone help me and tell me a way of fixing this?...
  5. I have no internet with other programs, only after I opened the Edge browser

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    I have no internet with other programs, only after I opened the Edge browser: I open chrome, and it can not load any websites until I open edge, (edge always works correctly) After I open Edge, chrome starts working well, but a few minute later the problem show up again, and I open edge, and the problem goes away again for a few minues. And this...
  6. Win10 continually changes the default application type for file types that I have set to...

in Windows 10 Customization
    Win10 continually changes the default application type for file types that I have set to...: I have set Adobe Acrobat Reader DC as my default app for file type .PDF using windows system settings. This functions properly for a few hours, then windows automatically resets the default app for PDF files to Microsoft Edge. I really prefer Acrobat and it is very annoying...
  7. win.explorer and other open windows change size when exiting fullscreen applications,and I...

in Windows 10 Customization
    win.explorer and other open windows change size when exiting fullscreen applications,and I...: Hi. When I close apps running in fullscreen-mode (youtube,most games...),all other open applications change their size and move to the upper left corner of the screen. It doesnt always happen but usually when running fullscreen apps in a different resolution than the native...
  8. I cant open any EXE files

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    I cant open any EXE files: Windows 10 laptop, When I got this I was able to open EXE files but now I'm not sure why it has not been working and it says "Windows cannot find 'Supposed File' . Make sure you typed the name correctly, and then try again" (Also I'm not very computer wise so, sorry)...
  9. Would I be able to open any of these file formats?

Would I be able to open any of these file formats?: I want to purchase a 3D model, but the only formats provided are: SolidWorks 2014 (.sldprt, .sldasm, .slddrw) Other Parasolid IGES igs (.ige, .igs, .iges) PDF (.pdf) Would I be able to open and use any of these in MS 3D Builder? If not, what format do I need it in?...
  10. I cant open Some Applications

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    I cant open Some Applications: Hello , when i try to open an app , i get this error message How to Fix it Please See the end of this message for details on invoking just-in-time (JIT) debugging instead of this dialog box. ************** Exception Text ************** System.Exception: Error calling...