Windows 10: I cant change my brightness it hurts my eyes help

Discus and support I cant change my brightness it hurts my eyes help in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; I tried absolutely everything from youtube watched like 100s of videos. I cant change my brightness in my laptop currently it's running on its latest... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/Aayush711, Nov 12, 2020.

1. I cant change my brightness it hurts my eyes help

I tried absolutely everything from youtube watched like 100s of videos. I cant change my brightness in my laptop currently it's running on its latest windows 10 pro version. (I have tried everythinggggggg) please help me pleaseeeee been suffering from this for 4 days now.

submitted by /u/Aayush711
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/Aayush711, Nov 12, 2020

2. reading an email hurts my eyes

when opening my email account, the white background is so bright that it actually hurts my eyes? is there a way to change the background color?

EventHorizon, Nov 12, 2020
  3. lico---01 Win User
    Nokia 6300 can't adjust brightness,it will hurt our eyes

expect add the brightness function or buy back the model

Now 6300 hurt our eyes , and then Nokia hurt our hearts.

If you agree with the above, reply this discussions to tell the Nokia ought to solve this problem ASAP.

lico---01, Nov 12, 2020
  4. I cant change my brightness it hurts my eyes help

Windows 10 Making Eyes & Head Hurt??

Unless you have a really old Nvidia GPU there's a Win 10 driver, you have to scroll up in the list rather than down.

I cant change my brightness it hurts my eyes help [​IMG]

Edited: I'd suggest you uninstall your driver with DDU.

fracking4oil, Nov 12, 2020
Thema:

I cant change my brightness it hurts my eyes help

1. I cant change my brightness it hurts my eyes help - Similar Threads - cant change brightness

2. I cant adjust my brightness

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I cant adjust my brightness: When I go into settings and adjust the brightness settings it does nothing, when I use my laptop key to adjust the brightness it still doesnt work and for some reason the brightness icon is missing....
  3. I CANT CHANGE MY BRIGHTNESS

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    I CANT CHANGE MY BRIGHTNESS: CANT CHANGE MY BRIGHTNESS OF LAPTOP. TRIED VIA CONTROL PANEL SETTINGS ALSO BUT THE BRIGHTNESS SETTING IS MISSING AND NOT ABLE TO DIM THE LIGHT. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-cant-change-my-brightness/efebc6f6-7bd6-4fd9-8535-d21ab1618548
  4. Please help me change my brightness! My eyes thank you for your help!!

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Please help me change my brightness! My eyes thank you for your help!!: Hi everyone, I just bought an hp pavillion tp01 desktop with an hp 24" monitor. I have tried everything and can't change my brightness, its locked at full power and the keyboard shortcut shows the level bar and that I'm "changing" it but it doesn't actually do anything. Not...
  5. Windows 10 hurts my eyes

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows 10 hurts my eyes: Hello, I have now tried to use Windows 10 at several workplaces but without no success. Everytime I try to work with Windows 10 my eyes really hurts... I find Windows 10 too bright and really hard to watch and compare to Windows 7 there is a big difference . With...
  6. I cant change tye brightness of my laptop!

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    I cant change tye brightness of my laptop!: Help. My hp omen 15 2020 with an r7 4700u and 1660ti is not working. I cant change the brightness no matter any way I try adjusting. The buttons move thr slider up and down, but the brightness doesent change. Help! submitted by /u/MrGuccu [link] [comments]...
  7. I cant change the brightness on my Windows 10???

I cant change the brightness on my Windows 10???: I cant change the brightness of my computer. I have windows 10 on my computer. I had this problem when I first bought it but I solved by updating the drivers. Now, after the latest windows 10 update, I have the same problem again, but this time, I cant change it using the...
  8. I cant change my brightness settings?

I cant change my brightness settings?: So, even by gong to the setting itself, my device wont let me change the brightness???? It seems to be locked or something??? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-other_settings/i-cant-change-my-brightness-settings/ec871d59-573e-4c6c-8d13-85e7f5b8b201
  9. Windows 10 Making Eyes & Head Hurt??

in Windows 10 Support
    Windows 10 Making Eyes & Head Hurt??: Windows 8.1 was fine. But for some reason Windows 10 is seriously making my eyes and head hurt. I have no idea why. I don't know if Win10 is brighter by default. But if I lower the brightness, it makes the colours look too dark and out of proportion. Don't think it does much...
  10. Windows 10 is hurting my eyes

in Windows 10 Support
    Windows 10 is hurting my eyes: I have an Asus G75VW laptop with windows 8.1 and upgraded to Windows 10. When I did this, everything was fine.. But since I wanted a clean install, I re-installed my SDD and installed Windows 10 clean. Everything is working much better that way, but I can't look at for...