Windows 10: I can't change my privacy and online safety settings for windows 10

Discus and support I can't change my privacy and online safety settings for windows 10 in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; when attempting to change my privacy and online safety settings at this website... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by GhostlyGuns45, Oct 8, 2019.

1. I can't change my privacy and online safety settings for windows 10

when attempting to change my privacy and online safety settings at this website https://account.xbox.com/en-us/Settings?rtc=1&activetab=main:privilegetab everything looks good at first. but after i click submit and the site reloads my changed settings are reverted back to what they were before (the setting i am trying to change is broadcast gameplay)

:)

GhostlyGuns45, Oct 8, 2019

2. Minecraft Privacy and Online Safety Settings

Hi,

Issues with playing multiplayer games online may occur if your account's privacy and online safety settings are blocked. To resolve your concern, log in to this

link
    and follow the steps below:

• Go to the Xbox One/Windows 10 Online Safety tab.
    • Set Join multiplayer games to Allow.
    • You can also change other settings before clicking the Save
      button.
    • Play Minecraft again.

Note For the Child accounts, only the
    Parent accounts
    can manage their privacy and online safety settings.

Should you need further assistance, you can reply to this post anytime.

Loraine Mon, Oct 8, 2019
  3. Joel Vogt Win User
    Minecraft Privacy and Online Safety Settings

Hello! I am having the same problem with Minecraft, and my child's account is already set up to allow join multiplayer games, but I get the same error message that the person above is getting. Nothing I do helps.

Thanks!

Joel

Joel Vogt, Oct 8, 2019
  4. I can't change my privacy and online safety settings for windows 10

XBox Live Child Accounts Missing From Adult Safety Privacy Dashboard

We suggest that you visit this
    link
    and follow the steps on how to change privacy and safety settings for you or a child from Xbox.com. Changes that you’ll make regarding Xbox One privacy settings will also adapt on Windows 10 family features.

We'll be waiting for your response.

Catherine Cus., Oct 8, 2019
Thema:

I can't change my privacy and online safety settings for windows 10

1. I can't change my privacy and online safety settings for windows 10 - Similar Threads - can't change privacy

2. Privacy settings - Unable to change

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Privacy settings - Unable to change: I have windows10 home edition. I cannot change privacy settings of general, microphone, location, camera and diagnostics feedback. It says it is managed by your organisation. It is my personal honme PC, laptops . All have the same issue. I have Avira antivirus. Can that be...
  3. How do I change my Microsoft privacy settings

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I change my Microsoft privacy settings: Minecraft says I have to go to this page to fix my privacy settings to play on servers but it won’t let me https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-change-my-microsoft-privacy-settings/3392b3e2-9f48-4d6a-b13d-6306865d3741
  4. Minecraft Windows 10 Edition Online Multiplayer Privacy Settings

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft Windows 10 Edition Online Multiplayer Privacy Settings: On MC Windows 10 Edition, I want to join a realm. However, when I try joining the realm, an error message pops up, saying "You cannot play online multiplayer because of how your Microsoft Account is set up. Review and change your privacy settings at aka.ms/accountsettings."...
  5. Online safety update

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Online safety update: After Windows 10 update, I am locked out by "defaultuser1" password, unrecoverably. Is blocking the computer MS's way of online safety? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/online-safety-update/359f21fd-5fc5-4ef2-b844-412bc16a2bb3
  6. Can't change my own Xbox Live account's privacy settings

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't change my own Xbox Live account's privacy settings: Hello! My name is Stas,and I've got some problem I want you to help me with. Not so long ago I bought Minecraft Bedrock edition (For Windows 10). I played it for a while,then i decided my friend to play with me.I logged into my Xbox Live account in Minecraft and tried to go...
  7. I cannot change my microphone privacy settings.

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    I cannot change my microphone privacy settings.: I have windows pro. I have upgraded from my the "home" edition to "pro" edition for $100 and even using the gpuedit work around cannot unlock microphone....
  8. Can't Change Windows 10/Online Safety Privacy Settings

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't Change Windows 10/Online Safety Privacy Settings: Hi there, I've been trying to stream Windows 10 games to Mixer for the past week, but nothing seems to work. Through online research, I found that I need to toggle the setting under the Xbox One/Windows 10 Online Safety privacy settings page from "Blocked" to "Allow" in the...
  9. windows 10 forcing a restart and changing my privacy settings.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    windows 10 forcing a restart and changing my privacy settings.: 09/29/18 windows 10 If I leave my computer idle for more then 10 minutes it will freeze and become unresponsive,mouse,keyboard and buttons do nothing. I have to manually shut it down and restart. Upon restart my privacy and background app setting are changed and my system...
  10. Cannot play online due to "Privacy settings"

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cannot play online due to "Privacy settings": Me and a friend recently opened up a realm on Minecraft: Windows 10 Edition, but since paying for it on the 31st of August I have only been able to play a total of 4 or so hours over a two-three day period, the first day was fine, the second day I couldn't sign in, after...