Windows 10: I can't change my privacy and online safety settings for windows 10

Discus and support I can't change my privacy and online safety settings for windows 10 in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; when attempting to change my privacy and online safety settings at this website... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by GhostlyGuns45, Oct 8, 2019.

1. I can't change my privacy and online safety settings for windows 10

when attempting to change my privacy and online safety settings at this website https://account.xbox.com/en-us/Settings?rtc=1&activetab=main:privilegetab everything looks good at first. but after i click submit and the site reloads my changed settings are reverted back to what they were before (the setting i am trying to change is broadcast gameplay)

:)

GhostlyGuns45, Oct 8, 2019

2. Minecraft Privacy and Online Safety Settings

Hi,

Issues with playing multiplayer games online may occur if your account's privacy and online safety settings are blocked. To resolve your concern, log in to this

link
    and follow the steps below:

• Go to the Xbox One/Windows 10 Online Safety tab.
    • Set Join multiplayer games to Allow.
    • You can also change other settings before clicking the Save
      button.
    • Play Minecraft again.

Note For the Child accounts, only the
    Parent accounts
    can manage their privacy and online safety settings.

Should you need further assistance, you can reply to this post anytime.

Loraine Mon, Oct 8, 2019
  3. Joel Vogt Win User
    Minecraft Privacy and Online Safety Settings

Hello! I am having the same problem with Minecraft, and my child's account is already set up to allow join multiplayer games, but I get the same error message that the person above is getting. Nothing I do helps.

Thanks!

Joel

Joel Vogt, Oct 8, 2019
  4. I can't change my privacy and online safety settings for windows 10

XBox Live Child Accounts Missing From Adult Safety Privacy Dashboard

We suggest that you visit this
    link
    and follow the steps on how to change privacy and safety settings for you or a child from Xbox.com. Changes that you’ll make regarding Xbox One privacy settings will also adapt on Windows 10 family features.

We'll be waiting for your response.

Catherine Cus., Oct 8, 2019
Thema:

I can't change my privacy and online safety settings for windows 10

1. I can't change my privacy and online safety settings for windows 10 - Similar Threads - can't change privacy

2. How do I change my privacy and online safety settings?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    How do I change my privacy and online safety settings?: I am trying to change my privacy settings on my Xbox Account, however it states that I need a console to do so. However, I don't have one and do not know how to get into privacy settings - as when I try to, it redirects me and tells me it is because I am apart of a family...
  3. How do I change my privacy and online safety settings?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I change my privacy and online safety settings?: I am trying to change my privacy settings on my Xbox Account, however it states that I need a console to do so. However, I don't have one and do not know how to get into privacy settings - as when I try to, it redirects me and tells me it is because I am apart of a family...
  4. How do I change my privacy and online safety settings?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Unable to access the Privacy & online safety settings.

in Windows 10 Customization
    Unable to access the Privacy & online safety settings.: I recently migrated my Mojang account to a Microsoft account. When I did, I became unable to play online. This issue appears to be caused by my account having playing online turned off in the xbox settings. However, I am incapable of turning it on, because when I try to open...
  6. Can't change Privacy & online safety settings.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can't change Privacy & online safety settings.: I tried this 6 months ago and I just tried again and it still doesn't work.I want to set ''Broadcast gameplay'', ''You can share content made using Kinect or another camera'' and ''Others can share your content to social networks'' on allow in the Xbox One/Windows 10 Online...
  7. Privacy and online safety

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Privacy and online safety: I downloaded Sea of Thieves some days ago and something that i always loved to do is talking with other players with the speaker, i don't know why but when i try to speak to them they can't hear me and i can't hear them, but instead my crewmates can hear me on the game. I was...
  8. I can't Change my privacy setting!

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    I can't Change my privacy setting!: OS Name Microsoft Windows 10 Home Version 10.0.18362 Build 18362 System Manufacturer Dell Inc. System Model XPS 13 9360 System Type x64-based PC I can switch camera and mic setting from "Off" to "On" but it doesn't stick. Have I been pwned? Demoted out of Admin status?...
  9. Xbox Online Privacy Settings

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Xbox Online Privacy Settings: I have been trying to play minecraft on Windows 10 with realms, but it says to change your privacy settings at aka.ms/accountsettings. If I go to that, it automatically redirects to https://beta.support.xbox.com/. If I click on more actions > Xbox settings, it redirects right...
  10. Can't Change Windows 10/Online Safety Privacy Settings

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't Change Windows 10/Online Safety Privacy Settings: Hi there, I've been trying to stream Windows 10 games to Mixer for the past week, but nothing seems to work. Through online research, I found that I need to toggle the setting under the Xbox One/Windows 10 Online Safety privacy settings page from "Blocked" to "Allow" in the...