Windows 10: I can't Change my privacy setting!

Discus and support I can't Change my privacy setting! in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; OS Name Microsoft Windows 10 Home Version 10.0.18362 Build 18362 System Manufacturer Dell Inc. System Model XPS 13 9360 System Type x64-based PC I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/dvejr, Apr 23, 2020.

1. /u/dvejr Win User

I can't Change my privacy setting!

OS Name Microsoft Windows 10 Home

Version 10.0.18362 Build 18362

System Manufacturer Dell Inc.

System Model XPS 13 9360

System Type x64-based PC

I can switch camera and mic setting from "Off" to "On" but it doesn't stick. Have I been pwned? Demoted out of Admin status?

submitted by /u/dvejr
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/dvejr, Apr 23, 2020
  2. Sasqui Win User

Overclocking / Undervolting guide for Vega 56 or 64?

Here's a quick laundry list:

List of software to use for overclocking and testing
    Examples:
    Wattman (and how to find and use it, like an overview, including profiles)
    Unigine Valley or Heaven (use this for quick testing while changing settings in Wattman and checking for stability / artifacts) ...just suggesting this
    How to monitor cores / mem speeds and temps during testing (I've seen screen overlays, and others using GPUz)

Step-by step overclocking in Wattman
    Fan speeds
    Power limit
    Temp limit
    Voltages
    Core speeds
    Memory speeds

Sasqui, Apr 23, 2020
  3. cant open privacy settings

Hi Sean,

There are several possible explanations as to why you're encountering issues with accessing your Xbox account's privacy settings. Here's a list of the common factors:

• There's an ongoing Xbox Live server outage.
    • You're using a child account which needs a parent permission in order to change the privacy settings.
    • Access to Xbox Live is not yet available to your location.

For us to determine the root cause of this issue, kindly answer the following questions:

• Are you using a child or a parent account?
    • Have you made any changes to your Xbox account before encountering this issue?
    • Have you tried using a different web browser to access your account's privacy settings?
    • Are you encountering the same issue when accessing your account's privacy settings on a different device like an Xbox console?

Catherine Cus., Apr 23, 2020
  4. I can't Change my privacy setting!

Minecraft Privacy and Online Safety Settings

Hi,

Issues with playing multiplayer games online may occur if your account's privacy and online safety settings are blocked. To resolve your concern, log in to this

link
    and follow the steps below:

• Go to the Xbox One/Windows 10 Online Safety tab.
    • Set Join multiplayer games to Allow.
    • You can also change other settings before clicking the Save
      button.
    • Play Minecraft again.

Note For the Child accounts, only the
    Parent accounts
    can manage their privacy and online safety settings.

Should you need further assistance, you can reply to this post anytime.

Loraine Mon, Apr 23, 2020
Thema:

I can't Change my privacy setting!

1. I can't Change my privacy setting! - Similar Threads - can't Change privacy

2. Issue where I can't change the privacy settings

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Issue where I can't change the privacy settings: Hello,My name is Koby. I recently bought a new laptop running on Windows 11 a few months ago. Recently, I have been experiencing an issue where I am unable to change the location settings. I have attached a screenshot below of what the settings app looks like, but basically...
  3. Issue where I can't change the privacy settings

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Issue where I can't change the privacy settings: Hello,My name is Koby. I recently bought a new laptop running on Windows 11 a few months ago. Recently, I have been experiencing an issue where I am unable to change the location settings. I have attached a screenshot below of what the settings app looks like, but basically...
  4. Can't change Privacy & online safety settings.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can't change Privacy & online safety settings.: I tried this 6 months ago and I just tried again and it still doesn't work.I want to set ''Broadcast gameplay'', ''You can share content made using Kinect or another camera'' and ''Others can share your content to social networks'' on allow in the Xbox One/Windows 10 Online...
  5. I can't change the privacy for my webcam. "Some settings are hidden or managed by your...

in Windows 10 Customization
    I can't change the privacy for my webcam. "Some settings are hidden or managed by your...: I cannot enable my webcam in privacy settings because the option is greyed out. Above is posted " Some settings are hidden or managed by your organization". I am my organization. My camera is listed in Device Manager and I have installed and reinstalled the driver. It also...
  6. Privacy settings - Unable to change

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Privacy settings - Unable to change: I have windows10 home edition. I cannot change privacy settings of general, microphone, location, camera and diagnostics feedback. It says it is managed by your organisation. It is my personal honme PC, laptops . All have the same issue. I have Avira antivirus. Can that be...
  7. How do I change my Microsoft privacy settings

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I change my Microsoft privacy settings: Minecraft says I have to go to this page to fix my privacy settings to play on servers but it won’t let me https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-change-my-microsoft-privacy-settings/3392b3e2-9f48-4d6a-b13d-6306865d3741
  8. I can't change my privacy and online safety settings for windows 10

I can't change my privacy and online safety settings for windows 10: when attempting to change my privacy and online safety settings at this website https://account.xbox.com/en-us/Settings?rtc=1&activetab=main:privilegetab everything looks good at first. but after i click submit and the site reloads my changed settings are reverted back to...
  9. Can't change my own Xbox Live account's privacy settings

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't change my own Xbox Live account's privacy settings: Hello! My name is Stas,and I've got some problem I want you to help me with. Not so long ago I bought Minecraft Bedrock edition (For Windows 10). I played it for a while,then i decided my friend to play with me.I logged into my Xbox Live account in Minecraft and tried to go...
  10. I cannot change my microphone privacy settings.

I cannot change my microphone privacy settings.: I have windows pro. I have upgraded from my the "home" edition to "pro" edition for $100 and even using the gpuedit work around cannot unlock microphone....