Windows 10: I can't change my screen brightness.

Discus and support I can't change my screen brightness. in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; There is a problem when I try to change the screen brightness, it doesn't change at all. I tried to update the windows and restart my laptop. Even... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Sai SwanMine Sin, Sep 6, 2020.

1. I can't change my screen brightness.

There is a problem when I try to change the screen brightness, it doesn't change at all. I tried to update the windows and restart my laptop. Even uninstalled, and update the display adapter in the device manager.

Please help me with this, thank you.

I can't change my screen brightness. 8bcf340f-8f7d-4ff5-9627-a194a74a7848?upload=true.png

:)

Sai SwanMine Sin, Sep 6, 2020

2. screen brightness on windows 10

Hi,

Some computers can let Windows automatically adjust screen brightness based on the current lighting conditions.

To manually adjust the screen brightness, we suggest following these troubleshooting steps:

• Click Start, then select Settings.
    • Choose System, then select Display.
    • Under Brightness and color, move the Change brightness slider to adjust the brightness.

Feel free to post back if you have other concern.

Gerard Qui, Sep 6, 2020
  3. Unable to Change Screen Brightness of Laptop

So I'm not sure how long this has been happening but for some reason, I can't change the brightness on my laptop screen. I have linked a picture and as you can see, my brightness says 0% and that I can't change it, however my actual brightness is at 100%. I have looked around everywhere and the only responses I have found don't work for me. Here's a list of everything I have tried:
    - Reinstalling Display Drivers
    - Rolling Back Display Drivers
    - Reset Settings on UWT4
    - Power and Battery Settings
    (UWT4 or Ultimate Windows Tweaker 4 is a customizer for Windows 10 and I thought that might be the problem but it wasn't)

If anyone has any suggestions on how to fix this, it's greatly appreciated! Thanks! -

FrostyTigerXP, Sep 6, 2020
  4. ICG01 Win User

I can't change my screen brightness.

Change screen brightness

My laptop screen is dull. Need to make it brighter. However the suggestion --> Start - Settings - System - Brightness and color

does not work. It is already set to max. brightness but there is no reaction. Screen remains dull. By the way there is no change if I move slide to minimum brightness, it would not change brightness level at all. Any suggestion?

ICG01, Sep 6, 2020
Thema:

I can't change my screen brightness.

1. I can't change my screen brightness. - Similar Threads - can't change screen

2. My screen brightness is not changing

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    My screen brightness is not changing: my laptop is HP omen en0001axI uninstalled recent updates as my windows were up to date.I even rolled back ,updated display adapter drivers and tried installing the latest update too. Nothing really worked. Plz help...
  3. My screen brightness is not changing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My screen brightness is not changing: my laptop is HP omen en0001axI uninstalled recent updates as my windows were up to date.I even rolled back ,updated display adapter drivers and tried installing the latest update too. Nothing really worked. Plz help...
  4. My screen brightness is not changing

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. I can't change my brightness level.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I can't change my brightness level.: My f4 & f5 buttons can't work and when I go to settings I can't change the brightness level too. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-cant-change-my-brightness-level/89b84e0e-e5dd-4c93-ae1f-c152907f66a3
  6. I can't change my brightness level.

I can't change my brightness level.: My f4 & f5 buttons can't work and when I go to settings I can't change the brightness level too. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-cant-change-my-brightness-level/89b84e0e-e5dd-4c93-ae1f-c152907f66a3
  7. Why can't I change my brightness

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why can't I change my brightness: I have looked everywhere but I just down have a brightness slider, whether I look in settings on in the quick actions. Where is it? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-cant-i-change-my-brightness/a0893128-e3d2-4240-b591-7f396603f4fb
  8. Why can't I change my brightness

Why can't I change my brightness: I have looked everywhere but I just down have a brightness slider, whether I look in settings on in the quick actions. Where is it? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-cant-i-change-my-brightness/a0893128-e3d2-4240-b591-7f396603f4fb
  9. Why can't I change my brightness

in Windows 10 Customization
  10. How come I can't change my screen brightness?

in Windows 10 Customization
    How come I can't change my screen brightness?: My screen's brightness is blinding my eyes and I have scoured ways to toggle the brightness, but to no avail. My monitor's brightness is already to zero, so that is not the problem. When I go to change the brightness in settings, the toggle that is usually present is not...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. nu vot