Windows 10: I can't change the directory of the Downloads icon

Discus and support I can't change the directory of the Downloads icon in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; How do I solve this problem?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Yihang Zhang, Jan 15, 2022.

1. I can't change the directory of the Downloads icon

How do I solve this problem?

:)

Yihang Zhang, Jan 15, 2022

2. Directory Size Utility

New! Directory Size Utility BETA v1.1

New features!
    • New button icons!
    • New Total selected directory size!
    • Made the Exit button text bigger!
    Download here

Mindweaver, Jan 15, 2022
  3. Directory Size Utility

Is that the one for download in the original post? You should list the version up for download. *Toast :toast:

stinger608, Jan 15, 2022
  4. I can't change the directory of the Downloads icon

Directory Size Utility

New! Directory Size Utility BETA v1.4

Change Log v1.4
    • New button icons!. - Thanks Drone
    • New Refresh button.
    Download here!

Main Screen - New Screen!

I can't change the directory of the Downloads icon Main.jpg

Mindweaver, Jan 15, 2022
Thema:

I can't change the directory of the Downloads icon

1. I can't change the directory of the Downloads icon - Similar Threads - can't change directory

2. I can't change the directory of the Downloads icon

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I can't change the directory of the Downloads icon: How do I solve this problem? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-cant-change-the-directory-of-the-downloads-icon/17e89af0-00a6-4461-83d3-3005b7d25a00
  3. Why I can't change the folder icon

in Windows 10 Customization
    Why I can't change the folder icon: I can change the folder icon to a customized icon for a shortcut on the desktop, but I can't change the folder icon within the main fold to a customized one. I can only change it to the system ones SHELL32.dll. Every time when I choose a customized icon, it just doesn't...
  4. Can't change installation directory anymore

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Can't change installation directory anymore: I was using an old fashioned windows installer, the one in the picture. I got to the point where it asked me where to install the files at. I installed it in the wrong folder, but only realized this after I installed it. So I exited the installer and uninstalled the files,...
  5. Can't change download directory for xbox game pass (pc)

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Can't change download directory for xbox game pass (pc): I had to reinstall Windows the other day and ever since that, all my stuff has been pretty messed up. I've been trying to change my download directory to my D drive and when I attempt to do that, it gives me an error saying "this location isn't set up for installing games" I...
  6. Missing download directory

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Missing download directory: When attempting to download programs Edge, Office, etc I get the message ...can’t access download directory... And when I try to Restore/Reset windows 10 I can’t complete the process....
  7. I can't change folder icons

I can't change folder icons: Windows Home Version 1909 Here is what I did I have went and pressed Windows + R and then in there I went to "HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Explorer" without quotes. And I added the "Shell Icons" folder in the "Explorer Folder" and then on the...
  8. Can't change Icons

Can't change Icons: Hi. I have a problem with changing icons in my hard drive (D:) it worked then it suddenly stopped working... I can change icons to Microsoft ones but not to them I downloaded. I tried to use different ones I have, I tried creating new folders, resetting my laptop,...
  9. Changing Default Program Download Directory

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Changing Default Program Download Directory: About a week ago I was researching how to change my default app download directory, because my SSD was getting low on storage, and I had an almost empty hard drive. To complete this task I went into regedit and followed the instructions on a forum to change the directory to a...
  10. Hi, I need to change download directory in edge

in Browsers and Email
    Hi, I need to change download directory in edge: Hi, I'm trying to find the place to change the download folder of Microsoft edge, because it just goes treat to my downloads folder and I want it to be a folder on my desktop. Thanks 27363