Windows 10: I cant change the driver where i install my apps and games on pc

Discus and support I cant change the driver where i install my apps and games on pc in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; everything else i can change to another driver but the apps. the error says it was unable to change the standard driver the code is 0x80070005... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by DuduMartins, Aug 10, 2020.

1. I cant change the driver where i install my apps and games on pc

everything else i can change to another driver but the apps. the error says it was unable to change the standard driver the code is 0x80070005

:)

DuduMartins, Aug 10, 2020

2. Windows 7 wont install drivers

i dont think anyone here understands what your asking either when its nearly a 90% english dominated Tech forum.
    Step 1
    reinstall windows from scratch
    Step 2
    install all drivers from the cd that came with the god damn motherboard *common sense*
    Step 3
    update windows
    Step 4
    install misc etc crap like flash java etc etc
    Step 5
    Install GPU drivers
    Step 6
    go back to using your pc without issue.

crazyeyesreaper, Aug 10, 2020
  3. Pavan_N Win User
    unable to re install game error code 0x80070426

Hi,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community.

Please answer these questions to assist you better.

• How exactly are you downloading game eg Store or browser?
    • Which game are you trying to download?
    • Are you able to install other games and apps?

I suggest you to install the game software in Compatibility mode by following the steps below and check if the issue is resolved.

Before installing the game in compatibility mode, I suggest you to delete all the game related files present in the system and proceed with the steps below.

Step 1: Compatibility mode runs the program in the current version of Windows using the settings from previous version of Windows.

• Locate and right-click on the game setup file on your PC and click on
      Properties.
    • Click on the compatibility tab, check the box
      Run this program in compatibility mode for
      , select Windows 10 operating system from the drop down menu and proceed with the installation. Once this is done,
      restart the computer for the effective changes to take place.

Step 2: Also refer the link below.

Why can't I find or install an app from the Windows Store?

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-IN/windows-8/why-find-install-app-windows-store

Applies to Windows 10

Hope this information is helpful. Please do let us know if you need further assistance, we’ll be glad to assist you.

Thanks

Pavan_N, Aug 10, 2020
  4. I cant change the driver where i install my apps and games on pc

Windows 7 wont install drivers

+1

If you having an issue installing a driver that worked before you formatted or wont install on a fresh build, sometimes this means hardware damage

brandonwh64, Aug 10, 2020
Thema:

I cant change the driver where i install my apps and games on pc

1. I cant change the driver where i install my apps and games on pc - Similar Threads - cant change driver

2. i cant change where the microsoft store apps dowload

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    i cant change where the microsoft store apps dowload: i want my apps/games to be dowloaded to my D drive since my C is full. but microsoft store does not recognize that i have changed the setting for it...
  3. i cant change where the microsoft store apps dowload

in Windows 10 Gaming
    i cant change where the microsoft store apps dowload: i want my apps/games to be dowloaded to my D drive since my C is full. but microsoft store does not recognize that i have changed the setting for it...
  4. i cant change where the microsoft store apps dowload

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. I cant install a game

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I cant install a game: i try to install among us and other apps but it doesn't work and says pending even though its the only thing downloading. it wont install. i tried restarting 3 times and still doesn't work....
  6. I cant install a game

I cant install a game: i try to install among us and other apps but it doesn't work and says pending even though its the only thing downloading. it wont install. i tried restarting 3 times and still doesn't work....
  7. i cant install a game

i cant install a game: i cant install ark survival evolved of the windows store anymore. i had it on widows 10 with no issues and i am trying to reinstall it but its saying it cant be any help would be appreciated...
  8. I cant install a game I bought on Xbox onto my PC

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    I cant install a game I bought on Xbox onto my PC: I previously bought Minecraft windows 10 edition on my Xbox back in 2017 and am now trying to install it on my PC via the Microsoft store but when I try to install it I only get the option to download it on my Xbox and not my PC....
  9. I cant install games

I cant install games: i recently got minecraft windows 10 edition but i accidentaly screwed something up i guess, and it wouldnt start, so i uninstalled it. An hour later i tried re-installing it but when i clicked install, it just froze microsoft store, I tried to delete all the files in a folder...
  10. where I should install PC games?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    where I should install PC games?: ok I have windows 10 pro 64bits and when I install programs such video games I got two opinions where I can install them 1) program files 2) program files (x86) where I should install my games or application programs in order to fully enjoy the full potential of those...