Windows 10: I can't change the name of the owner on my Pendrive in the advanced security tab

Discus and support I can't change the name of the owner on my Pendrive in the advanced security tab in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; [ATTACH]I HAVE TRIED EVERYTHING, seriously... EVERYTHING!!!! 1- Normal format 2- CMD (with admin) format 3- third party programs to format 4- disk... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by UGttaknow, Mar 7, 2019.

1. UGttaknow Win User

I can't change the name of the owner on my Pendrive in the advanced security tab

I can't change the name of the owner on my Pendrive in the advanced security tab 4cc87e3a-b80b-48b4-b9d5-b0890bd556e8?upload=true.png I HAVE TRIED EVERYTHING, seriously... EVERYTHING!!!!
    1- Normal format 2- CMD (with admin) format 3- third party programs to format 4- disk management change letter and format 5- write protection 0 etc.
    Nothing WORKED.
    The problem happened when i was transferring my songs to my Pendrive and suddenly at 64% stopped working properly it was always getting the error 0x80070079, but it's just something the files are too big bla bla but my pendrive has 64gb AND i was searching on how to solve this problem and i think i found sth like '' you have to format as NFTS '' but i can't format.

:)

UGttaknow, Mar 7, 2019
  2. BobZ2 Win User

Old Owner Name

I bought a used Axim. I changed the Device ID in Settings -> System ->

About. I changed the owner name in Settings -> Personal -> Owner Info.

But when I use Send To on a Windows 7 "desktop", the option for my

Axim lists the old owner's name. Not a major problem, but definitely

annoying. I couldn't find that name in the registry (on the Axim).

Can anyone suggest another place to look?

Thanks.

BobZ2, Mar 7, 2019
  3. You don't have permission to save in this location.....

carsonwayne, Mar 7, 2019
  4. James_D1 Win User

I can't change the name of the owner on my Pendrive in the advanced security tab

OWNER tab missing

In advanced security settings I am missing my OWNER tab. I only have Permissions Auditing Effective Access

I am the owner and have a administrator account with full control but am unable to delete folders in my registry.

How do i get my owner Tab back?

James_D1, Mar 7, 2019
Thema:

1. I can't change the name of the owner on my Pendrive in the advanced security tab - Similar Threads - can't change name

2. Revert owner in advanced security setting for folder

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Revert owner in advanced security setting for folder: Hi I was messing with the advanced security setting for WindowApps folder in my company laptop and wish to revert the owner back to "Unable to display current owner" which is the default setting see screenshot 1. Currently it is "SYSTEM" see screenshot 2. Thank you.For some...
  3. Revert owner in advanced security setting for folder

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Revert owner in advanced security setting for folder: Hi I was messing with the advanced security setting for WindowApps folder in my company laptop and wish to revert the owner back to "Unable to display current owner" which is the default setting see screenshot 1. Currently it is "SYSTEM" see screenshot 2. Thank you.For some...
  4. Revert owner in advanced security setting for folder

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. How to change owner name of documents

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to change owner name of documents: Hi, I created an user for my PC and since then the documents folder has been named for example "C:\Users\xxx\Downloads"Now I changed the PC name, and i'd like to change xxx to this new name. Is it possible?...
  6. Changing permissions through advanced security settings freezes the tab

Changing permissions through advanced security settings freezes the tab: To give you guys a bit of context, my pc was on the fritz before this current issue. My desktop was just a black screen with a mouse cursor. It was similar to the black screen of death. I looked around and it looks like it was a NVIDIA graphics driver issue. I tried...
  7. advanced security settings owner account unknown

advanced security settings owner account unknown: After my computer died I removed the C drive and installed it my new computer which already had a C drive as K drive - I mainly wanted to access data files that were stored on that computer since the new computer had Windows 10 installed. Today I tried to access...
  8. Error when trying to change owner to my admin user in securities tab

Error when trying to change owner to my admin user in securities tab: hi, i am having issue where i am not allowed to change the owner of the drive to my admin account. it is currently set to trusted installer. regards, tony [ATTACH]...
  9. Change owners name

in Windows 10 Customization
    Change owners name: How do I change the register owners name? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/change-owners-name/bf1794c1-48c3-4f57-ac27-18d8890ed1f6
  10. Can't change anything in advanced tab for playback and recording

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Can't change anything in advanced tab for playback and recording: I'm on a windows 10 PC and accessed the advanced settings for my headset to see if changing the format of the sound would improve it's sound quality. But now i find out that i can't change the format anymore, is there any way to fix this?...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. windows 10 why dont i have an owner tab on my security tab