Windows 10: I can't change the sample rate and bit depth of my headphones

Discus and support I can't change the sample rate and bit depth of my headphones in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; My headphnoes are stuck in 16 bit 48000 Hz and i cant increase them...how can I make the setting not grayed out ?? https://imgur.com/a/U36J6Sm... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Maxim 031199, Jan 23, 2021.

1. I can't change the sample rate and bit depth of my headphones

My headphnoes are stuck in 16 bit 48000 Hz and i cant increase them...how can I make the setting not grayed out ??

https://imgur.com/a/U36J6Sm

:)

Maxim 031199, Jan 23, 2021

2. I can't change the sample rate and bit depth of my headphones.

I have the Skullcandy Wireless Crusher headphones. I tried playing the new Doom installment, but I can't hear anything once the game starts. After some quick research, I figured out that I needed to change the sample rate and bit depth of my headphones.
    However, I cannot change this setting. After changing my computer speaker's sample rate and bit depth, I could get the sound working for them, but I prefer my headphones. How do I fix this issue?

Henry Okay, Jan 23, 2021
  3. Sample Rate and Bit Depth Issues

First of all, I want to say what this discussion is about. ANYTHING AND EVERYTHING that has a problem with sample rate and bit depth for Windows 10.

My intent with this discussion is to create a place for people to resolve most of the common issues with this setting. What games have to have it adjusted, what headphones or speakers have complications, and how to resolve these problems or change the
    setting in the first place.

I can't change the sample rate and bit depth of my headphones 6d8f32f2-c406-48e9-8e27-597018c91398?upload=true.png

Henry Okay, Jan 23, 2021
  4. Tonyb Win User

I can't change the sample rate and bit depth of my headphones

can't change sample bit depth for audio

hi so i have discovered i can't change the sample rate or bit depth despite what i try nothing will allow me to change it, i have RealTek ALC295 audio codec on a hp laptop, and it has them new UAD drivers and the B&O audio app from HP but i don't see it in there , so not sure how to change this setting anymore??

I can't change the sample rate and bit depth of my headphones [​IMG]

Tonyb, Jan 23, 2021
Thema:

I can't change the sample rate and bit depth of my headphones

1. I can't change the sample rate and bit depth of my headphones - Similar Threads - can't change sample

2. Unable to change sample rate/bit depth with BPHS1

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unable to change sample rate/bit depth with BPHS1: Hello!For a while I've been struggling with screensharing on a variety of apps, most noticably on Discord, during which as time moves along the audio would begin to get more crackly and staticky until it becomes unlistenable, and I'd have to start the stream over again. While...
  3. Unable to change sample rate/bit depth with BPHS1

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Unable to change sample rate/bit depth with BPHS1: Hello!For a while I've been struggling with screensharing on a variety of apps, most noticably on Discord, during which as time moves along the audio would begin to get more crackly and staticky until it becomes unlistenable, and I'd have to start the stream over again. While...
  4. Unable to change Default Format/sample rate and bit depth

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unable to change Default Format/sample rate and bit depth: Hi, I have a Lenoov L14 pc, with AMD Ryzen PRO 5675U and Realtek HD sound card.I can't change the default format/sample rate and bit depth. Is only 16 bit 48.000 Khz.I have uninstal the preinstalled dolby app and disabled windows spatial sound.How can I solve the problem?Luca...
  5. Can't change Default Format / sample rate and bit depth.

in Windows 10 Customization
    Can't change Default Format / sample rate and bit depth.: I really need to change the default format on my Yakomon microphone. Here is a screenshot: See its greyed out?Here is a screenshot of my pc information:...
  6. Unable to change Default Format/sample rate and bit depth.

Unable to change Default Format/sample rate and bit depth.: I am unable to change my default format. I try to click on it, nothing, it's just greyed out. I need to change this for me to even be able to record on my recording software.I'm wondering how do I change this? Is there maybe a cmd command to change it? I tested the mic, and...
  7. Sample Rate and Bit Depth Issues

Sample Rate and Bit Depth Issues: First of all, I want to say what this discussion is about. ANYTHING AND EVERYTHING that has a problem with sample rate and bit depth for Windows 10. My intent with this discussion is to create a place for people to resolve most of the common issues with this setting. What...
  8. I can't change the sample rate and bit depth of my headphones.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I can't change the sample rate and bit depth of my headphones.: I have the Skullcandy Wireless Crusher headphones. I tried playing the new Doom installment, but I can't hear anything once the game starts. After some quick research, I figured out that I needed to change the sample rate and bit depth of my headphones. However, I cannot...
  9. Sample rate and bit depth unchangeable

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Sample rate and bit depth unchangeable: I ran into a problem whilst trying to fix the same problem as this post but I couldn't get the sample rate and bit depth to change and it seems locked for some reason. Photo of it being locked: [ATTACH]...
  10. I am unable to change the sample rate and bit depth of my speakers

I am unable to change the sample rate and bit depth of my speakers: I am currently experincing an issue on my laptop, the Lenovo Ideapad 530s AMD version. The speakers in question are the onboard Realtek speakers. My problem is as follows, the box for changing the sample rate and bit depth is grayed out, and I cannot click on it. It seems...