Windows 10: I can't choose "Band preferred" In New update 1809

Discus and support I can't choose "Band preferred" In New update 1809 in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Hello, Why I can't find this option in Windows 10 1809. I go back to 1803 because I need this option and it's very important to me ! [ATTACH]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by Mohammed_Alghamdi, Nov 26, 2018.

1. I can't choose "Band preferred" In New update 1809

Hello,

Why I can't find this option in Windows 10 1809. I go back to 1803 because I need this option and it's very important to me !

I can't choose "Band preferred" In New update 1809 3d83773e-10ad-4dba-9bb8-ad7633e3e88e?upload=true.png

:)

Mohammed_Alghamdi, Nov 26, 2018
  2. drdeathx Win User

Help choosing a new case

Don't really know how to help you. You are being vague. Here is what I would do. Choosing a case is aesthetics first. Shop NewEgg and list the cases you like and list them. Members will suggest the best choice from your selections.

drdeathx, Nov 26, 2018
  3. the latest Win 10 update for Lumia appears to have stopped the phone communicating to Band 2

Hello Wyke,

We regret for the inconvenience. Let me assist you to resolve the issue.

Before we proceed further, let us know the model name of the Lumia Device you are using.

Follow the below methods and check if it helps to resolve the issue.

Method 1

For the calls and emails/text messages notification issue please check under settings that the Bluetooth is turned On. The tile for the notification on the Band should be On too. Please see this

link
    for assistance.

Method 2

If it still does not help, I suggest you to unregister, remove the Band device from the pairing list and re-add it.

Write to us with the updated status and the required information related to call and email functionality of the Lumia device with the Band device, for us to be able to assist you further.

Thank You.

Sayan_Ghosh, Nov 26, 2018
  4. Arvind M. Win User

I can't choose "Band preferred" In New update 1809

AT&T Lumia 950 pair issue with MS Band 2

Here's a set of steps that work for me on 950/950XL:

Install Microsoft Health from Store on your Phone.

Delete an existing entry (“pairing”) for your Band if it exists on the Phone.

• Go to the Settings app on Phone. Select
      Devices, and then select Bluetooth.
    • If you see an entry for your Band, touch and hold on the entry to bring up a
      Delete option. Tap Delete to “unpair” this entry

Set up your Phone for pairing.

• In the Bluetooth settings page above, check and if necessary change Bluetooth
      Status to On
    • Stay on the Bluetooth settings page on your Phone - this sets it up for the upcoming pairing step.

Set up your Band for pairing.

• On Band, tap on the Settings tile (the one that looks like a gear wheel), and then the Bluetooth icon.
    • Tap on the current status (e.g. On) to bring up a list of options. Swipe right/left until you see
      Pairing, and tap on Pairing. The Band should now display
      Pairing as the current Bluetooth status.

Pair your Phone and Band

• Watch the Bluetooth settings page on
      Phone – the Band should eventually show up here after several seconds. If you are in a location that has many Bluetooth devices in your vicinity, you may have to scroll down a list and/or wait for generic "Accessory"
      names to be resolved to proper names. Tap on the Band name when it appears. This initiates the pairing process.
    • You should now see prompts on both Phone and
      Band asking you to check that the other is displaying a numeric code. Tap on
      Accept if the codes displayed on the two are identical (this is a security check).
    • On the Phone, the Band should now show as Paired.
    • This successfully concludes pairing.

Set up the Microsoft Health app on Phone to work with your Band

• Start Microsoft Health on your Phone
    • It should prompt you to accept a few, in particular, you should see a prompt asking you to allow the app to access your Band – make sure you accept this.
    • Microsoft Health will attempt to sync data from your Band to your Microsoft Health account (in the cloud). If you see a “timed out” error on the first attempt, wait for a few seconds and let it try again.

Hope this helps

Arvind M., Nov 26, 2018
Thema:

I can't choose "Band preferred" In New update 1809

1. I can't choose "Band preferred" In New update 1809 - Similar Threads - can't choose Band

2. I can't find preferred band.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I can't find preferred band.: I can't find preferred band in my wifi adapter properties. Here is a screenshot.That is all I see in my Network Adapters advanced properties please help. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-cant-find-preferred-band/0ba5e442-626c-432b-b984-5c09286ea51f
  3. I can't find preferred band.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I can't find preferred band.: I can't find preferred band in my wifi adapter properties. Here is a screenshot.That is all I see in my Network Adapters advanced properties please help. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-cant-find-preferred-band/0ba5e442-626c-432b-b984-5c09286ea51f
  4. I can't find preferred band.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  5. How to add Preferred Band?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to add Preferred Band?: Preferred band is missing in the Advanced Settings of my WiFi adapter. Realtek 8821CE Wireless LAN 802.11ac PCI-E NICPlease don't send instructions to check for the Preferred Band. It is not there.I've already scoured the internet and it seems that everyone has the same...
  6. How to add Preferred Band?

How to add Preferred Band?: Preferred band is missing in the Advanced Settings of my WiFi adapter. Realtek 8821CE Wireless LAN 802.11ac PCI-E NICPlease don't send instructions to check for the Preferred Band. It is not there.I've already scoured the internet and it seems that everyone has the same...
  7. Preferred band option not showing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Preferred band option not showing: So my laptop supports both 2ghz and 5ghz wifi but I can't find preferred band option in my network adaptors setting what should I do to run it in 5ghz https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/preferred-band-option-not-showing/44be33e2-b041-433d-8cf7-e3cab2a12084
  8. Preferred band option not showing

Preferred band option not showing: So my laptop supports both 2ghz and 5ghz wifi but I can't find preferred band option in my network adaptors setting what should I do to run it in 5ghz https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/preferred-band-option-not-showing/44be33e2-b041-433d-8cf7-e3cab2a12084
  9. Can I choose to update to 1809 instead of 1903

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Can I choose to update to 1809 instead of 1903: For update from windows 7 Can A person choose their version of Windows Ten ? Can I opt for 1809 and permanently avoid 1903 for a few years ? 136784
  10. Preferred band property not showing

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Preferred band property not showing: My wifi card is qualcomm atheros qca9377 and want to set preferred as 5Ghz but in my windows its not showing any settings regarding this property.[IMG]...