Windows 10: I cant claim the Minecraft windows 10 edition even though I bought java Minecraft back in 2015.

Discus and support I cant claim the Minecraft windows 10 edition even though I bought java Minecraft back in 2015. in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I know how to claim it but for some reason it does not show that I can redeem a card. I remember doing it on another device but that device does not... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by VinitRao, Jan 21, 2021.

1. VinitRao Win User

I cant claim the Minecraft windows 10 edition even though I bought java Minecraft back in 2015.

I know how to claim it but for some reason it does not show that I can redeem a card. I remember doing it on another device but that device does not support windows 10. Please someone respond and assist me.

:)

VinitRao, Jan 21, 2021

2. Purchased Multiple Copies Of Minecraft Versions, But Need Minecraft - Java Edition.

Hi Debalena,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

If you have purchased several copies of Minecraft from Mojang, then I suggest you to refer the
    Mojang refunds policy and check their refund policy.

If you want to swap your editions of Minecraft that you have purchased, please
    Contact Mojang Support and they will help you with this.

If you have purchased Minecraft from Microsoft Store, then I suggest you to refer
    Returning items you bought from Microsoft Store for exchange or refund
    and check if you can get a refund.

As you need the Java Edition of Minecraft, you can follow the steps mentioned in
    How do I install Minecraft: Java Edition? and install
    the Java Edition of Minecraft on your computer.

Before purchasing the Java Edition of Minecraft, I suggest you to refer the system requirements for installing the Java Edition of Minecraft from
    Minecraft: Java Edition system requirements.

For reference, you may also refer the Different Minecraft Editions
    to know more about the different versions of Minecraft.

Shafeeq_Khan, Jan 21, 2021
  3. Free Copy of Minecraft: Windows 10 edition Claimed on a previous email.

I bought Minecraft Java Edition in 2013, which means I'm eligible for the free copy of Minecraft Windows 10 edition. I claimed this in 2016, but since then I have changed Microsoft accounts. I'm still using the same the same Mojang account and it still
    says it is claimed. Is it possible to transfer the claim to this account?

Chasie-Poo, Jan 21, 2021
  4. I cant claim the Minecraft windows 10 edition even though I bought java Minecraft back in 2015.

Minecraft Windows 10 and Minecraft Java Edition

I own Minecraft Windows 10, if I buy Minecraft Java Edition, what will happen to my worlds created with Minecraft Windows 10?

Will they be erased? Thanks.

Max1970_830, Jan 21, 2021
Thema:

I cant claim the Minecraft windows 10 edition even though I bought java Minecraft back in 2015.

1. I cant claim the Minecraft windows 10 edition even though I bought java Minecraft back in 2015. - Similar Threads - cant claim Minecraft

2. I cannot claim minecraft java even though i own minecraft for windows it still tells me to...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I cannot claim minecraft java even though i own minecraft for windows it still tells me to...: I own minecraft for windows but i still cannot play java for free, it tells me to buy the game or play the demo, ive looked into information on this already and cant fix the problem? i believe the problem might lie in the fact that minecraft is NOT in my purchase history but...
  3. I cannot claim minecraft java even though i own minecraft for windows it still tells me to...

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    I cannot claim minecraft java even though i own minecraft for windows it still tells me to...: I own minecraft for windows but i still cannot play java for free, it tells me to buy the game or play the demo, ive looked into information on this already and cant fix the problem? i believe the problem might lie in the fact that minecraft is NOT in my purchase history but...
  4. I cannot claim minecraft java even though i own minecraft for windows it still tells me to...

in Windows 10 Gaming
  5. I can't play Minecraft Java even though i bought it.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I can't play Minecraft Java even though i bought it.: I tried everything but I still get "Not sure why you cant play the full game? If you are playing Minecraft for Windows through Family Sharing, you may not be able to access Minecraft Java edition without buying it on this account." error in Minecraft. I bought Java &...
  6. I can't play Minecraft Java even though i bought it.

I can't play Minecraft Java even though i bought it.: I tried everything but I still get "Not sure why you cant play the full game? If you are playing Minecraft for Windows through Family Sharing, you may not be able to access Minecraft Java edition without buying it on this account." error in Minecraft. I bought Java &...
  7. I never bought Minecraft Java edition.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I never bought Minecraft Java edition.: Why when I try to buy Minecraft Java Edition it says I already own it. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-never-bought-minecraft-java-edition/5df00239-ed40-4027-932f-3bb5d85aff67
  8. I never bought Minecraft Java edition.

I never bought Minecraft Java edition.: Why when I try to buy Minecraft Java Edition it says I already own it. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-never-bought-minecraft-java-edition/5df00239-ed40-4027-932f-3bb5d85aff67
  9. i cant get minecraft java edition

i cant get minecraft java edition: i couldnt get minecraft java edition because it said my info was wrong but it wasnt i check and this has been happening for 2 days https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-cant-get-minecraft-java-edition/d1e9fbcd-927e-4011-a50c-788a184033f1
  10. Minecraft windows 10 edition claim with java

Minecraft windows 10 edition claim with java: I was looking through some stuff one day when i found out with my minecraft java edition account i could get Minecraft windows 10 edition so i go through the internet trying to find out how because whatever i tried didnt work then i come up on this microsoft post that said...