Windows 10: I cant click anything in my screen and welcpme screen is gone

Discus and support I cant click anything in my screen and welcpme screen is gone in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Can someone help me... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by golfcool, Dec 1, 2021.

1. golfcool Win User

I cant click anything in my screen and welcpme screen is gone

Can someone help me

:)

golfcool, Dec 1, 2021

2. Laptop with broken screen How much?

I would like suggestions and look in local stores. I dont wanna buy a laptop from someone online. Sorry. But could be a good idea if you asked him about the performance on older games. Gonna make a list ofall laptops people suggest me.

Remove the screen for space purpose here its small desk and if the screen is opened it will hide my 22 inches lcd

Eric_On_Web, Dec 1, 2021
  3. mrfdes Win User
    No splash screen at daily startup

OK, now, today I have not managed to start my laptop up yet.
    However, after I restarted yesterday after I had gone through all the steps and posted the results, my screen flickers constantly, another headache to be added to the list.
    Did I have to switch something back in msconfig?

mrfdes, Dec 1, 2021
  4. N-Gen Win User

Looking for help with laptop screen

It's quite easy to replace a screen, try to find a disassembly guide for the specific model of laptop so you have a step by step indication of where to take screws out and what clips to unclip. There might be some youtube videos as well. Always make sure the replacement screen is compatible as there can be different connectors.

N-Gen, Dec 1, 2021
Thema:

1. I cant click anything in my screen and welcpme screen is gone - Similar Threads - cant click anything

2. I cant click anything on the advanced system screen, if i do my computer restarts, and...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I cant click anything on the advanced system screen, if i do my computer restarts, and...: Hello,I have a Windows 10 computer, it started off when i wanted to reset my computer, when i clicked reset now my screen started glitching out and my computer rebooted, when i rebooted my computer it said invalid password when i didnt even enter my password. I tried entering...
  3. I cant click anything on the advanced system screen, if i do my computer restarts, and...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I cant click anything on the advanced system screen, if i do my computer restarts, and...: Hello,I have a Windows 10 computer, it started off when i wanted to reset my computer, when i clicked reset now my screen started glitching out and my computer rebooted, when i rebooted my computer it said invalid password when i didnt even enter my password. I tried entering...
  4. I cant click anything on the advanced system screen, if i do my computer restarts, and...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. I can't click anything on right side of my screen.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I can't click anything on right side of my screen.: Hi, I had this issue for like a week but it only was on bottom right corner, now it is the whole right side. I don't have Origin.On the screenshot, i put task manager to cover the area where this is happening....
  6. Cant click on my screen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cant click on my screen: Somehow I cannot click on the bottom left part of my screen. Anybody know how to fix this? It has a weird box like thisThanks for helping https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cant-click-on-my-screen/8fc62cea-1bd7-469b-82fb-81d4da8c7e9b
  7. Cant click on my screen

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Cant click on my screen: Somehow I cannot click on the bottom left part of my screen. Anybody know how to fix this? It has a weird box like thisThanks for helping https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cant-click-on-my-screen/8fc62cea-1bd7-469b-82fb-81d4da8c7e9b
  8. I cant click anything in my screen and welcpme screen is gone

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I cant click anything in my screen and welcpme screen is gone: Can someone help me https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-cant-click-anything-in-my-screen-and-welcpme/3df81e55-337e-4fe4-9390-b4dbf7900f8c
  9. cant click anything on my screen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    cant click anything on my screen: I cant click anything on my screen window 10 but sometime I can click like right click and refresh something like that .it happen 3 days ago I searched it about this error in youtube it said window explorer crashed and I did try what they said it fixed for a while but it...
  10. i cant click anything on my computer

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    i cant click anything on my computer: I can’t click anything on my computer. Like I can move my cursor, but that’s about it. I tried two methods to try and solve this. One of them is end the explorer task in task manager and the other is completely restart my computer. The first method didn’t work cuz I couldn’t...