Windows 10: I can't click anything in windows settings or calculator

Discus and support I can't click anything in windows settings or calculator in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I can't click anything on windows apps or settings. I took a video to showcase what I mean. Any help would be greatly appreciated.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by HanaJang546, May 27, 2022.

1. I can't click anything in windows settings or calculator

I can't click anything on windows apps or settings. I took a video to showcase what I mean. Any help would be greatly appreciated. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rfJM-7F_OuI&ab_channel=PCHelp

:)

HanaJang546, May 27, 2022

2. Window's 10 Calculator won't launch

Hi Dan,

There could be a number of factors as to why you are having issues launching the Calculator app on Windows 10. This could be caused by a software conflict or due to the application itself.

You may consider resetting the Calculator app. To do this, refer to the steps below:

• Go to Settings > Apps > Apps & feature.
    • Click the Calculator app from the list and then choose Advanced options.
    • Click Reset.

If the issue persists, I suggest that you create a new user account. This is for us to check if the issue is due to a corrupted user profile. To do this, select the Start button, then select
    Settings > Accounts > Family & other people > Add someone else to this PC.

Let us know how it goes and we'll assist you further if needed.

Monica Cam, May 27, 2022
  3. swarfega Win User
    Windows 10 Calculator app gets always on top and compact mode features

Why not make a suggestion on the Feedback Hub.

I think this is a step in the right direction. I use Calculator daily.

swarfega, May 27, 2022
  4. Nikhar_K Win User

I can't click anything in windows settings or calculator

The Windows Accessories Calculator (Windows 10) not working.

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

I understand that you are unable to access Calculator on your computer. I’ll certainly assist you with the issue.

However, please let us know:

• When you say, “Windows Accessories Calculator” are you referring to the Windows calculator application that comes preinstalled in Windows 10?
    • Which build version of Windows 10 are you using currently? To check type:
      winver in the search bar on the Taskbar and hit
      Enter.
    • May I know the troubleshooting steps you have tried so far?

If you are referring to the Windows Calculator application, you may want to refer the troubleshooting steps mentioned below and see if that helps.

Method 1: Reset Calculator

You may want to try resetting the Calculator application and see if that helps. Refer the steps mentioned below:

1. Press Windows key + I, to open
      Settings
    2. Click on Apps, and select
      Apps & features
      from the left pane.
    3. Scroll down, look for Calculator app, click on it and select
      Advanced options.
    4. Click on Reset, and wait for the process to complete.
    5. Now, try launching Calculator and check.

Method 2: Uninstall and reinstall

If resetting the app doesn’t help, you may want to try uninstalling it and then reinstall from Microsoft Store. Refer the steps mentioned below:

1. Press Windows key + I, to open
      Settings
    2. Click on Apps, and select
      Apps & features
      from the left pane.
    3. Scroll down, look for Calculator app, click on it and select
      Uninstall.
    4. Once the app is uninstalled, visit:
      https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/p/windows-calculator/9wzdncrfhvn5?activetab=pivotI can't click anything in windows settings or calculator :eek:verviewtab
      and install Calculator.

Let us know how it goes.

Regards,

Nikhar Khare

Microsoft Community - Moderator

Nikhar_K, May 27, 2022
Thema:

I can't click anything in windows settings or calculator

1. I can't click anything in windows settings or calculator - Similar Threads - can't click anything

2. I can't click anything in windows settings or calculator

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I can't click anything in windows settings or calculator: I can't click anything on windows apps or settings. I took a video to showcase what I mean. Any help would be greatly appreciated. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rfJM-7F_OuI&ab_channel=PCHelp...
  3. I can't click anything in windows settings or calculator

in Windows 10 Customization
    I can't click anything in windows settings or calculator: I can't click anything on windows apps or settings. I took a video to showcase what I mean. Any help would be greatly appreciated. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rfJM-7F_OuI&ab_channel=PCHelp...
  4. I can't click anything

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    I can't click anything: -i cant click of anything randomly after i play a game browse something in the net. -but my keyboard works and my mouse pointer is moving i just cant click on anything - and if i clicked on a window it is not selected. - it has been an issue for me 2 months ago....
  5. Can't Click On Anything

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Can't Click On Anything: Hello Microsoft community, I'm experiencing an issue that seems to be half resolved. I can't left or right click on anything after startup. The solution I found for this was to open Task Manager Control+Shift+Esc>end explorer.exe>run new task>enter explorer.exe. This...
  6. Can't click on anything

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Can't click on anything: So last night i was using my computer as usual, talking to my friends on discord, when i realized that i couldnt click anywhere other than discord. I restarted explorer.exe cus i thought it would fix it, and it did so i used my pc for a bit normally thinking the problem was a...
  7. Can't click on anything in Windows

Can't click on anything in Windows: I just built a new PC (Asus X570 Prime P, 3900xt, gtx 1060 (soon to be 6800xt), 64gb 3600 ram, 1tb nvme ssd) and I have encountered this problem quite a few times. When I first set up my PC, whenever I would plug in a new peripheral, Windows would seem to freeze. I could...
  8. Can't click on anything?

Can't click on anything?: I just got my laptop got windows 10 on it but when i plug my mouse into it i can't click on anything. I can move the mouse around and hover over stuff but i can't click on anything. Any help? submitted by /u/ninja438 [link] [comments]...
  9. Can't click anything

Can't click anything: can't click my start button or the search button next to it. the windows store and internet explorer dont open. Any fixes? submitted by /u/195iQDion [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/fknct3/cant_click_anything/
  10. Can't click on anything

Can't click on anything: Randomly, I am not able to click on anything. I can move mouse just fine, but can't click on any task buttons. They don't even highlight when I hover over them. I am able to click on apps on the desktop though (the shortcuts). If I restart 4 times, smetimes the problem goes...