Windows 10: I cant click anything?! my computer was running really slow

Discus and support I cant click anything?! my computer was running really slow in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; So my computer was running really slow and I did what I thought was best and factory reset it. And everything went okay it booted up and all was good.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by JoshFink1, May 8, 2020.

1. JoshFink1 Win User

I cant click anything?! my computer was running really slow

So my computer was running really slow and I did what I thought was best and factory reset it. And everything went okay it booted up and all was good. Until I try to set up my pc and I cant use my keyboard or mouse. I thought maybe it was my USB ports and surely enough it wasnt. I tried all things I've seen on youtube and tried to call places about it and no body can help me. What could I do?

:)

JoshFink1, May 8, 2020

2. Computer started running really slow

My computer started running really slow yesterday and is still continuing that today. Is there something I can run to find out why?

JosephSiwek, May 23, 2020
  3. Slow Computer

Hi Sheree,

One of the most common reasons for a slow computer are programs running in the background. Other factors that can contribute to the issue are memory space, malware infection, outdated software, and processor overheating. To improve your computer's performance,
    you can check the tips listed on this link. We suggest that you also try to follow the suggested steps.

Feel free to post back if you have further questions.

Lov Dollente, May 23, 2020
  4. I cant click anything?! my computer was running really slow

slowness in computer usage.

Hi John,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

I appreciate if you could answer a few questions to narrow down to the issue.

• What is the make and model of the computer?

• What makes you think that system is running slow? Is it when you are trying to run application?

• Did you install any third party security application?
    From the screenshot that you have provided, I understood that it’s not the issue with the disk usage. The slowness might be due to the memory usage.

As an initial troubleshooting step, I suggest you to run maintenance task and check if it helps.

• Press Windows key + X from the desktop.

• Select Control panel and Select System and Security.

• Click on Troubleshoot common computer problems under System and maintenance.

• Now Run maintenance task under
      System and security
    Hope the information helps. Let us know if you need further assistance. We will be happy to help.

Thank you.

Krishna Prasobh V, May 23, 2020
Thema:

I cant click anything?! my computer was running really slow

1. I cant click anything?! my computer was running really slow - Similar Threads - cant click anything

2. Help! My computer is so slow i cant do anything.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Help! My computer is so slow i cant do anything.: Hello, First up my specs:Gtx 3060ti2x8gb 2700mhz ramamd 5600x 650w goldand 2 SSD’sWindows 10So,just yesterday i was using my pc when i noticed that chrome tabs dont want to open anymore i was playing a game at that time, which was running fine i decided to restart my pc and...
  3. Help! My computer is so slow i cant do anything.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Help! My computer is so slow i cant do anything.: Hello, First up my specs:Gtx 3060ti2x8gb 2700mhz ramamd 5600x 650w goldand 2 SSD’sWindows 10So,just yesterday i was using my pc when i noticed that chrome tabs dont want to open anymore i was playing a game at that time, which was running fine i decided to restart my pc and...
  4. Help! My computer is so slow i cant do anything.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. My computer is running really slow

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My computer is running really slow: Hello, I would like some assistance as my computer recently started running really slow. This started about 2 weeks ago. Please feel free to give me a call at 518-764-1564...
  6. My computer is running really slow

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My computer is running really slow: Hello, I would like some assistance as my computer recently started running really slow. This started about 2 weeks ago. Please feel free to give me a call at 518-764-1564...
  7. cant click anything on my screen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    cant click anything on my screen: I cant click anything on my screen window 10 but sometime I can click like right click and refresh something like that .it happen 3 days ago I searched it about this error in youtube it said window explorer crashed and I did try what they said it fixed for a while but it...
  8. i cant click anything on my computer

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    i cant click anything on my computer: I can’t click anything on my computer. Like I can move my cursor, but that’s about it. I tried two methods to try and solve this. One of them is end the explorer task in task manager and the other is completely restart my computer. The first method didn’t work cuz I couldn’t...
  9. Computer really slow

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Computer really slow: Sorry double post please delete it 153373
  10. Computer started running really slow

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Computer started running really slow: My computer started running really slow yesterday and is still continuing that today. Is there something I can run to find out why? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/computer-started-running-really-slow/b031b823-0ac5-4647-b77d-29489da6e135