Windows 10: i cant click anything on my computer

Discus and support i cant click anything on my computer in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; I can’t click anything on my computer. Like I can move my cursor, but that’s about it. I tried two methods to try and solve this. One of them is end... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/quinkei, Oct 29, 2020.

1. i cant click anything on my computer

I can’t click anything on my computer. Like I can move my cursor, but that’s about it. I tried two methods to try and solve this. One of them is end the explorer task in task manager and the other is completely restart my computer. The first method didn’t work cuz I couldn’t click anything and the second worked temporarily. Restarting my pc worked for a bit but the problem just came back again. Any help i cant click anything on my computer :(

submitted by /u/quinkei
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/quinkei, Oct 29, 2020
  2. swat354 Win User

Windows 10 infinite restart black screen

Thank you john for all of your help i decided to get the usb my computer came with and factory reset it i didnt have anything that personal or valueable so its ok thanks for the help though i appreciate it

swat354, Oct 29, 2020
  3. Aquinus Win User
    Does this computer build have compatibility problems? Opinions welcomed!

Lets start with what you're going to use this computer for, not what you want to put in it.

Rules/steps to building a computer (in chronological order):
    First rule: Determine what your needs are.
    Second rule: Define your budget.
    Third rule: Pick parts.
    Fourth rule: Review parts several times.
    Fifth rule: Buy said parts.
    Sixth rule: Build it.

You are on rule/step 1. Go through the list until you're done.

Aquinus, Oct 29, 2020
  4. i cant click anything on my computer

is it possible to hand build a motherboard?

Might I suggest you simply build a computer, making notes and taking pictures step by step. Most people (probably including your teacher) have no idea even where to start building a computer. You'll do fine, and if you get stuck we're here to help ya out! *Toast :toast:

thoughtdisorder, Oct 29, 2020
Thema:

i cant click anything on my computer

1. i cant click anything on my computer - Similar Threads - cant click anything

2. I cant click anything on the advanced system screen, if i do my computer restarts, and...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I cant click anything on the advanced system screen, if i do my computer restarts, and...: Hello,I have a Windows 10 computer, it started off when i wanted to reset my computer, when i clicked reset now my screen started glitching out and my computer rebooted, when i rebooted my computer it said invalid password when i didnt even enter my password. I tried entering...
  3. I cant click anything on the advanced system screen, if i do my computer restarts, and...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I cant click anything on the advanced system screen, if i do my computer restarts, and...: Hello,I have a Windows 10 computer, it started off when i wanted to reset my computer, when i clicked reset now my screen started glitching out and my computer rebooted, when i rebooted my computer it said invalid password when i didnt even enter my password. I tried entering...
  4. I cant click anything on the advanced system screen, if i do my computer restarts, and...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. cant click anything on my screen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    cant click anything on my screen: I cant click anything on my screen window 10 but sometime I can click like right click and refresh something like that .it happen 3 days ago I searched it about this error in youtube it said window explorer crashed and I did try what they said it fixed for a while but it...
  6. Mouse moves but cant click anything.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Mouse moves but cant click anything.: Hi, I am experiencing an issue where sometimes I cannot click anything, CTRL+ ALT+ DELETE takes 2 seconds to load, then it seems to snap out of whatever funk it was in. I have already tried sfc scannow, but the problem still persists. Please help me find a permanent fix for...
  7. I literally cant do anything on my computer.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    I literally cant do anything on my computer.: Hi everyone. My computer has been acting quite strange since the 2nd of July (mainly with my computer blue screening). Usually I’m just gaming and then boom, my computer blue screens. The errors I am getting generally are Hi. I can’t use my computer at the moment because it...
  8. Cant click anything on taskbar or desktop

in Windows 10 Customization
    Cant click anything on taskbar or desktop: I cant click anything on taskbar or desktop. I cant click on anything in my windows menu, and if i open task manager i cant interact with it all. The only thing i can use is google chrome....
  9. Windows Updated and not I cant click anything!

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows Updated and not I cant click anything!: So I booted up my computer this morning, and it updated overnight and now i can't click on anything with my mouse or my drawing tablet. i can move with both but if i want to click on something or navigate around things i have to use my touch screen which is annoying to use....
  10. I cant click anything?! my computer was running really slow

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    I cant click anything?! my computer was running really slow: So my computer was running really slow and I did what I thought was best and factory reset it. And everything went okay it booted up and all was good. Until I try to set up my pc and I cant use my keyboard or mouse. I thought maybe it was my USB ports and surely enough it...