Windows 10: I cant click anything on the advanced system screen, if i do my computer restarts, and...

Discus and support I cant click anything on the advanced system screen, if i do my computer restarts, and... in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Hello,I have a Windows 10 computer, it started off when i wanted to reset my computer, when i clicked reset now my screen started glitching out and my... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Alex Balan, May 17, 2023.

1. I cant click anything on the advanced system screen, if i do my computer restarts, and...

Hello,I have a Windows 10 computer, it started off when i wanted to reset my computer, when i clicked reset now my screen started glitching out and my computer rebooted, when i rebooted my computer it said invalid password when i didnt even enter my password. I tried entering my password that worked before and it kept saying invalid password. I tried holding shift and clicking restart so i can go to my advanced boot menu. I can click on the options but for example when i clicked reset computer, it would just reboot me back to the main Enter your password screen. This was with all the other opt

:)

Alex Balan, May 17, 2023

2. After update computer boots to Bios screen

Hi Denise,

Automatic restart after an update may be caused by a hardware failure. As our initial troubleshooting step, we suggest that you follow these steps:

• Press Windows and type "view advanced system settings".
    • Select View advanced system settings.
    • Under the Startup and Recovery section, click
      Settings.
    • Under System Failure, remove the check mark next to
      Automatically restart
      and click OK.
    • Restart your computer.

Get back to us with the status of the issue.

Dennis Mop, May 17, 2023
  3. Computer randomly has black screen and restarts

Taco this could be software also. Before you get all crazy, do as Erocker suggested. Find out the error in the Event Viewer. Look for the faulting module and the error code itself. Also check the reliability monitor. At the bottom it will have "View all Error Reports". Post a screen of whats in there if anything.

This could be a simple as a bad driver install.

ALSO have you downloaded or installed anything lately? STAY OUT OF THE DAMN BIOS UNTIL WE KNOW THE ERROR! lol. I know you. Baby steps boy, baby steps.

TheMailMan78, May 17, 2023
  4. I cant click anything on the advanced system screen, if i do my computer restarts, and...

Windows 10, Will not restart after System Restore.

Hi Michael,

We apologize for the delay in response.

I suggest you to perform a Power drain by following the steps provided below:

• Shut down the Computer.
    • Remove all power source (including battery if it is a laptop).
    • Press and hold the power button for 15-20 seconds.
    • Connect the power source and start the computer.

If the issue still persists,

Check if the system boots to Safe mode using the ISO by following the steps below:

• Insert the installation media you created, and then restart your PC.
    • On the Install Windows screen, select Repair your computer. (If you’re not seeing this screen, your PC might not be set up to boot from a drive. Check your PC manufacturer's website for info on how to boot from media,
      and then try again.)
    • On the Choose an option screen, select Troubleshoot. From there, you can use Safe Mode. Select
      Advanced Options > Startup Settings > Restart.
    • After your PC restarts, select 5 or F5 to restart you PC in Safe Mode with Networking. If your PC won’t start in Safe Mode with Networking, try steps 2-4 again, and then, after your PC restarts, select 3 or F3 to
      Enable low-resolution video.

Keep us posted on the status for further assistance.

Eeshwar Kumar, May 17, 2023
Thema:

I cant click anything on the advanced system screen, if i do my computer restarts, and...

1. I cant click anything on the advanced system screen, if i do my computer restarts, and... - Similar Threads - cant click anything

2. I cant click anything on the advanced system screen, if i do my computer restarts, and...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I cant click anything on the advanced system screen, if i do my computer restarts, and...: Hello,I have a Windows 10 computer, it started off when i wanted to reset my computer, when i clicked reset now my screen started glitching out and my computer rebooted, when i rebooted my computer it said invalid password when i didnt even enter my password. I tried entering...
  3. I cant click anything on the advanced system screen, if i do my computer restarts, and...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I cant click anything on the advanced system screen, if i do my computer restarts, and...: Hello,I have a Windows 10 computer, it started off when i wanted to reset my computer, when i clicked reset now my screen started glitching out and my computer rebooted, when i rebooted my computer it said invalid password when i didnt even enter my password. I tried entering...
  4. I cant click anything in my screen and welcpme screen is gone

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I cant click anything in my screen and welcpme screen is gone: Can someone help me https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-cant-click-anything-in-my-screen-and-welcpme/3df81e55-337e-4fe4-9390-b4dbf7900f8c
  5. I cant click anything in my screen and welcpme screen is gone

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I cant click anything in my screen and welcpme screen is gone: Can someone help me https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-cant-click-anything-in-my-screen-and-welcpme/3df81e55-337e-4fe4-9390-b4dbf7900f8c
  6. cant click anything on my screen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    cant click anything on my screen: I cant click anything on my screen window 10 but sometime I can click like right click and refresh something like that .it happen 3 days ago I searched it about this error in youtube it said window explorer crashed and I did try what they said it fixed for a while but it...
  7. Display screen is suddenly super zoomed in and I cant click on anything, Tried restarting...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Display screen is suddenly super zoomed in and I cant click on anything, Tried restarting...: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/BoringCopyPaper [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/jxoo7q/display_screen_is_suddenly_super_zoomed_in_and_i/
  8. i cant click anything on my computer

i cant click anything on my computer: I can’t click anything on my computer. Like I can move my cursor, but that’s about it. I tried two methods to try and solve this. One of them is end the explorer task in task manager and the other is completely restart my computer. The first method didn’t work cuz I couldn’t...
  9. I literally cant do anything on my computer.

I literally cant do anything on my computer.: Hi everyone. My computer has been acting quite strange since the 2nd of July (mainly with my computer blue screening). Usually I’m just gaming and then boom, my computer blue screens. The errors I am getting generally are Hi. I can’t use my computer at the moment because it...
  10. I cant click anything?! my computer was running really slow

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    I cant click anything?! my computer was running really slow: So my computer was running really slow and I did what I thought was best and factory reset it. And everything went okay it booted up and all was good. Until I try to set up my pc and I cant use my keyboard or mouse. I thought maybe it was my USB ports and surely enough it...