Windows 10: I can't click Ok or Accept in the microphone/sound window

Discus and support I can't click Ok or Accept in the microphone/sound window in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I'm trying to use my microphone (Playstation Gold Headset, Wireless USB) to record my voice and make videos with Bandicam, but when I go into the sound... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Spykron, Nov 24, 2016.

1. Spykron Win User

I can't click Ok or Accept in the microphone/sound window

I'm trying to use my microphone (Playstation Gold Headset, Wireless USB) to record my voice and make videos with Bandicam, but when I go into the sound manager and click "listen to the device" I can't actually click Ok or Accept. Cancel is the only button that works.

I made a short video of that helps:

Seems like an odd problem, hopefully it is a simple fix. Thanks!

:)

Spykron, Nov 24, 2016

2. Multiple microphones stopped working

Hi there, this method worked for my Realtek microphone:

turn off sound effects for the Realtek HD Audio microphone. This is done by the Control Panel command ‘sound’-> ‘recording’ tab -> select 'Realtek High Definition Audio microphone' and click on ‘properties’ ->on the ‘microphone’ pane select the ‘enhancements’
    tab -> click the check box ‘disable all sound effects’ then click ‘OK’ on all of the panels back upto the sound panel.

HP-Margaretha-Sorin, Nov 24, 2016
  3. COMPUTER NOT READING USB MICROPHONE

Hi,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community

• Right click on the Sound icon in the
      Task Tray.

• Left click on Volume Mixer and raise the
      slider for Microphone to 100% and make sure nothing is muted.

• Close the Volume Mixer; right click on the
      Sound icon in the Task Tray.

• Left click on Recording Devices and test the microphone again.
    If there is still no activity in the volume level indicator, the sensitivity of the microphone can be boosted by performing the following:

• With the Sound window still open, double left click on the
      Microphone.

• In the Microphone Properties window, click on the
      Levels tab and move the microphone slider to 100%. Make sure it is not muted.

• Slowly move the Microphone Boost slider to the right and test the microphone by tapping as you go.

• Click OK and test the microphone again.

• If there is still no activity in the volume level indicator, double left click on the
      Microphone.

• In the Microphone Properties window, click on the
      Enhancements tab.

• Place a check on the option for
      Disable all sound effects.

• Click Apply and then
      OK. Test the microphone again.
    Hope the information helps. Let us know if you need further assistance with Windows related issues. We will be happy to help.

Thanks.

Anil Madishetty, Nov 24, 2016
Thema:

I can't click Ok or Accept in the microphone/sound window

1. I can't click Ok or Accept in the microphone/sound window - Similar Threads - can't click Accept

2. Windows Not Accepting the microphone on my headphones.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Not Accepting the microphone on my headphones.: So I have a pair of headphones called Jabra 75. IM on boot camp mode on windows and it has a working mic but windows only puts audio through not headphones and does not let me use the microphone....
  3. Windows Not Accepting the microphone on my headphones.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows Not Accepting the microphone on my headphones.: So I have a pair of headphones called Jabra 75. IM on boot camp mode on windows and it has a working mic but windows only puts audio through not headphones and does not let me use the microphone....
  4. Windows Not Accepting the microphone on my headphones.

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. Can't click on the "OK" button on the Battlefield 1 Window

Can't click on the "OK" button on the Battlefield 1 Window: Can't click on the "OK" button on the Battlefield 1 Window on first launch, I've just installed itI've tried many things, I have my mind on the Graphics Driver Version warning while starting Bf1, It says that I require xx.xx.xx.xx.4539and have a lower version of the Card. I...
  6. Can't click on the "OK" button on the Battlefield 1 Window

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't click on the "OK" button on the Battlefield 1 Window: Can't click on the "OK" button on the Battlefield 1 Window on first launch, I've just installed itI've tried many things, I have my mind on the Graphics Driver Version warning while starting Bf1, It says that I require xx.xx.xx.xx.4539and have a lower version of the Card. I...
  7. Audio Input refusing to accept input from a microphone, but it accepts the output sound as...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Audio Input refusing to accept input from a microphone, but it accepts the output sound as...: I was in a Discord call when suddenly, nothing would accept audio input from either of my 2 headsets or my webcam that has a microphone.This is the 2nd time I have faced this issue and I assumed that my original headset was just broken.But now the same issue has happened to...
  8. Audio Input refusing to accept input from a microphone, but it accepts the output sound as...

Audio Input refusing to accept input from a microphone, but it accepts the output sound as...: I was in a Discord call when suddenly, nothing would accept audio input from either of my 2 headsets or my webcam that has a microphone.This is the 2nd time I have faced this issue and I assumed that my original headset was just broken.But now the same issue has happened to...
  9. I can’t click ok

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    I can’t click ok: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/bradislit [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/gfjil4/i_cant_click_ok/
  10. click ok to terminate the program

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    click ok to terminate the program: Every now and then I sign in and I get an error code and a message " click ok to terminate the program." Should I be worried? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/click-ok-to-terminate-the-program/ec0d1534-8ffb-49e4-95f4-d7e05317bf46