Windows 10: I can't click on anything in the bottom row.

Discus and support I can't click on anything in the bottom row. in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I can't click on that bottom row and this makes it harder to navigate, I have to keep all apps in different locations and I'm wondering how do I fix... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by m a n o l o, Jul 31, 2018.

1. I can't click on anything in the bottom row.

I can't click on that bottom row and this makes it harder to navigate, I have to keep all apps in different locations and I'm wondering how do I fix it? I can't add a screenshot but I can explain where it is, it's at the bottom of a windows 10 screen, it has cortana and it has the time on its right. I think it is called a task bar but i don't know.

:)

m a n o l o, Jul 31, 2018

2. the top row is not working

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

To better understand your query, please reply:

1. What do you mean by "top row not working" not working? Are you referring to keyboard top row keys?

I would suggest you to go to the safe mode and see if the problem persists.

To go to Safe mode follow the steps below:

• Click on Windows key, and in the Power Options click on Restart while pressing the shift key.

• A blue screen will appear with a few options.

Click on Troubleshoot > Advanced Settings > Startup Settings > Restart.

• Your system will automatically restart, press 4 or F4 key to go to the Safe Mode.
    Awaiting your response.

Regards,

Jesinta Rozario, Jul 31, 2018
  3. jmcslob Win User
    2 x SSD Raid 0 - is this right?

Hey Fits

Can you list a few helpful hints for T ski ,maybe a step by step how to OR what to look out for*Cool I can't click on anything in the bottom row. :cool:

jmcslob, Jul 31, 2018
  4. jmcslob Win User

I can't click on anything in the bottom row.

2 x SSD Raid 0 - is this right?

T ski b4 your done with this post can you list a step by step fix of what you did, I would appreciate it if you would...Thanks

jmcslob, Jul 31, 2018
Thema:

I can't click on anything in the bottom row.

1. I can't click on anything in the bottom row. - Similar Threads - can't click anything

2. I can't click on my bottom left corner?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I can't click on my bottom left corner?: Hey guys! I've been looking around for a solution to this for ages but I just can't click the bottom left corner on my HP All In One Desktop. It's really strange and has been happening for a week. I think it's like a app that can't load up or maybe something is just corrupt....
  3. I can't click anything

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    I can't click anything: -i cant click of anything randomly after i play a game browse something in the net. -but my keyboard works and my mouse pointer is moving i just cant click on anything - and if i clicked on a window it is not selected. - it has been an issue for me 2 months ago....
  4. Can't Click On Anything

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Can't Click On Anything: Hello Microsoft community, I'm experiencing an issue that seems to be half resolved. I can't left or right click on anything after startup. The solution I found for this was to open Task Manager Control+Shift+Esc>end explorer.exe>run new task>enter explorer.exe. This...
  5. Can't click on anything

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Can't click on anything: So last night i was using my computer as usual, talking to my friends on discord, when i realized that i couldnt click anywhere other than discord. I restarted explorer.exe cus i thought it would fix it, and it did so i used my pc for a bit normally thinking the problem was a...
  6. Can't click on anything?

Can't click on anything?: I just got my laptop got windows 10 on it but when i plug my mouse into it i can't click on anything. I can move the mouse around and hover over stuff but i can't click on anything. Any help? submitted by /u/ninja438 [link] [comments]...
  7. Can't click anything

Can't click anything: can't click my start button or the search button next to it. the windows store and internet explorer dont open. Any fixes? submitted by /u/195iQDion [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/fknct3/cant_click_anything/
  8. Can't click on anything

Can't click on anything: Randomly, I am not able to click on anything. I can move mouse just fine, but can't click on any task buttons. They don't even highlight when I hover over them. I am able to click on apps on the desktop though (the shortcuts). If I restart 4 times, smetimes the problem goes...
  9. Can't click on anything

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Can't click on anything: Today i was changing some settings in the bios, and after i restarted the pc i couldnt click on anything (but i could still move the mouse). I was able to create a new admin account on my pc and now i can use the mouse again. How can i get my mouse to work in my main...
  10. [IMAGE]Can't put items on the bottom row of desktop

in Windows 10 Support
    [IMAGE]Can't put items on the bottom row of desktop: When I try to place my recycle bin on the bottom row it just moves one row up. I didn't had this issue before. I did a system restore and it was on the bottom row for a couple of seconds and sudddenly it moved up ;( I can place it on the bottom row if I change the text...