Windows 10: I can’t click on anything

Discus and support I can’t click on anything in Cortana to solve the problem; When I go on search bar on the bottom next to all my apps I can’t search anything or click on anything. When I first got it it was fine but now I can’t... Discussion in 'Cortana' started by brandons917, Jul 19, 2020.

1. I can’t click on anything

When I go on search bar on the bottom next to all my apps I can’t search anything or click on anything. When I first got it it was fine but now I can’t click on anything.

:)

brandons917, Jul 19, 2020

2. I can't click on anything in the start menu.

Ah, I see. I hadn't even thought of that.

Brody22501, Jul 19, 2020
  3. Can click anything on lockscreen

Hi,

We have here a thread My desktop seems locked. I can't click on anything related to
    your concern. We suggest that you go through the steps provided by A. User and
    Imran Chand.

Let us know how it goes.

Regards.

Marivel Man, Jul 19, 2020
  4. I can’t click on anything

Edge Search Does Not Permit Change of Region

I got these suggestions from the Microsoft Community forum.No. 1 worked for me:

Thank you for posting the query on Microsoft Community. I am glad to assist you on this.
    We have reproduce the issue here and we are able to access non-regional search for google using Microsoft Edge.
    I would suggest you to try the below steps and check if it helps.
    Step 1:
    Clear browsing data option of Microsoft Edge and check if you face the issue. To do so perform the steps below.

1. Click on the More actions icon next to the feedback icon present on top right corner of the Project Spartan homepage.
    2. Select Settings and click on Choose what to clear.
    3. Check the boxes Browsing history, Cookies and saved website data and Cached data and files and click on Clear.
    Step 2:
    I suggest you to create a new user account and check if the issue occurs.

1. Go to Settings.
    2. Choose Accounts and then select Family and other users.
    3. Select add someone else on this PC.
    4. Enter a user name and hit next.
    5. Click on Finish.
    6. Sign out from the current Account and Log into the new account.
    Step 3:
    It could also happen because of network issue. I suggest you to try with different network connection and check if it helps.

hurricane51, Jul 19, 2020
Thema:

I can’t click on anything

1. I can’t click on anything - Similar Threads - can’t click anything

2. I cannot click anything

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I cannot click anything: I turned on click lock, and I can’t click anything https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-cannot-click-anything/1ad7ec25-9723-480b-9e7a-e1f0944e0af0
  3. I cannot click anything

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I cannot click anything: I turned on click lock, and I can’t click anything https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-cannot-click-anything/1ad7ec25-9723-480b-9e7a-e1f0944e0af0
  4. Help I can’t download anything!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Help I can’t download anything!: Ok so my dad brought in a office pc then it has a admin account which I cannot log into and the person who had this pc HAS LEFT THE COUNTRY, and whenever I download applications it asks me the password which I don’t know. Pls how do I delete the admin acc or change the...
  5. Help I can’t download anything!

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Help I can’t download anything!: Ok so my dad brought in a office pc then it has a admin account which I cannot log into and the person who had this pc HAS LEFT THE COUNTRY, and whenever I download applications it asks me the password which I don’t know. Pls how do I delete the admin acc or change the...
  6. I can't click anything

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    I can't click anything: -i cant click of anything randomly after i play a game browse something in the net. -but my keyboard works and my mouse pointer is moving i just cant click on anything - and if i clicked on a window it is not selected. - it has been an issue for me 2 months ago....
  7. Can’t open any apps or click anything on windows?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Can’t open any apps or click anything on windows?: Clicking on apps wouldn’t open them, clicking on the shutdown button wouldn’t work and manually shutting down my computer using the power button wasn’t working. I decided to cut off the power because there was nothing I could do except that. Well I thought that would work...
  8. I can’t click ok

I can’t click ok: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/bradislit [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/gfjil4/i_cant_click_ok/
  9. 100% disk usage, flashing screen, can’t click on anything

100% disk usage, flashing screen, can’t click on anything: This has been the first time happening... I have turned it off and on, tried to see if it functions on Safe Mode (it does), and restarted windows.... I have no idea what to do and I can’t click on anything other than what appears in task manager...... please help me out...
  10. No log in screen / can’t click anything

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    No log in screen / can’t click anything: Hi, Since yesterday, I’ve been unable to log in to my laptop. It boots normally, but once I go to the log in screen (by clicking), there’s nothing (not even the three buttons in the bottom right corner, which sometimes appear and sometimes don’t). I also can’t click any...