Windows 10: I can't connect JBL Flip 5 through Bluetooth.

Discus and support I can't connect JBL Flip 5 through Bluetooth. in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hello, Microsoft Community. My name is Emmanuel and I'm having trouble connecting my Bluetooth speaker. Everything else connects fine, my headphones... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by EmmaMiranda1, May 25, 2020.

1. I can't connect JBL Flip 5 through Bluetooth.

Hello, Microsoft Community.

My name is Emmanuel and I'm having trouble connecting my Bluetooth speaker. Everything else connects fine, my headphones and xbox controller. Also, the speaker connects well to other devices. While trying to connect the speaker, Windows does recognize it but it times out in the connection after clicking "connect".

My OS is updated.

I'm using a Lenovo Legion Y530.

:)

EmmaMiranda1, May 25, 2020

2. How do I connect my Windows 10 laptop to a JBL Flip Bluetooth speaker?

How do I connect to a JBL Flip Bluetooth speaker?

UdayanBanerji, May 25, 2020
  3. Unable to connect and access JBL Flip 3 device on Windows 10

Hi,

I have a problem which is ; My JBL Flip 3 is woking with my smartphones , but not with my Laptop , my problem is that The JBL Flip 3 is actually shown in the Bluetooth connected devices but the sound come from my own Laptop not from the JBL Flip 3 , I've
    done all the methods and it is still not working ,

Thanks , and hope u respond to me as fast as you can

Madridista Abu Ramyah, May 25, 2020
  4. I can't connect JBL Flip 5 through Bluetooth.

Unable to connect and access JBL Flip 3 device on Windows 10

I did as suggested, My JBL flip works with my computer via bluetooth but the problem of not being able to browse over wifi still persisits. When my bluetooth is turned on i cannot open any pages over wifi networks.

NikhilMahnot, May 25, 2020
Thema:

I can't connect JBL Flip 5 through Bluetooth.

1. I can't connect JBL Flip 5 through Bluetooth. - Similar Threads - can't connect JBL

2. Bluetooth connect for JBL Go3

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Bluetooth connect for JBL Go3: I have an HP Pavilion G7 laptop and a JBL Go3 speaker. All drivers appear to be present and current. The speaker is paired with the laptop but when I try to connect the system tells me that my device does not support Miracast? and won't connect! Why would I need Miracast for...
  3. Cannot pair my JBL FLIP 5 to my computer

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Cannot pair my JBL FLIP 5 to my computer: I just bought a bluetooth device Hama Bluetooth USB Adapter, ver. 4.0 C2 +EDR in order to connect my pc to my speaker. It does find the speaker but it doesn't connect to it. After a while I get the message "We didn't get any response from the device. Try connecting again."...
  4. JBL Flip 5 Bluetooth speaker volume control doesn't work with windows 10

JBL Flip 5 Bluetooth speaker volume control doesn't work with windows 10: I have different Bluetooth speakers that can control and be controlled through windows 10 volume slide bar, except for a JBL Flip 5 speaker that can control the windows volume, but can't work the opposite way, windows volume controls just seam to be changing but actually it...
  5. bluetooth pairing flip 5 speaker

bluetooth pairing flip 5 speaker: hi. After I pair my flip5 speaker to my computer I can't hear anything on my speaker I still hear it from my computer. Any ideas of why is this happening, even when it says the flip 5 is connected?...
  6. Can't connect a JBL Flip 4 to my Windows 10computer

in Windows 10 Support
    Can't connect a JBL Flip 4 to my Windows 10computer: I can't find a Bluetooth forum here - so I'm posting my question in the General forum: I borrowed a JBL Flip 4 to try out on my Dell Workstation. I have Bose QC-35 headphones connected through Bluetooth to the Dell. I was able to pair the JBL Flip 4 to my Dell - but it...
  7. Can't connect JBL Flip 4 to Bluetooth

Can't connect JBL Flip 4 to Bluetooth: I borrowed a JBL Flip 4 to try out on my Dell Workstation. I have Bose QC-35 headphones connected through Bluetooth to the Dell. I was able to pair the JBL Flip 4 to my Dell - but it wouldn't connect. I got the error message "Error Establishing Connection." Since the Bose...
  8. JBL Xtreme Bluetooth connection?

JBL Xtreme Bluetooth connection?: Hello, under Windows 10 I can connect the box via Bluetooth, but it always says "voice connected" and there is no sound. I can't find a suitable article on the net. With other Bluetooth devices like a soundbar is recognized as music. Why is that? JBL Xtreme Bluetooth Verbindung?
  9. Bluetooth problems with JBL Flip 5 and re-connection with Windows 10 after restart

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Bluetooth problems with JBL Flip 5 and re-connection with Windows 10 after restart: Hi together, I have some issues with JBL Flip 5 and Windows 10. I pair my speaker via Bluetooth and it connects. So far so good. But after I restart Windows 10 it does not connect with the speakers anymore although it is still paired. Also the connect button in Windows 10...
  10. JBL Flip 5 Bluetooth speaker won't sync with system volume

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    JBL Flip 5 Bluetooth speaker won't sync with system volume: Hi, folks I have both JBL Flip 5 and JBL Flip 3. Ok. What's happening? When connected to Windows 10, my Flip 3 automatically syncs it's volume with system volume control. For instance: when I use the system volume controller / multimedia keyboard to turn the volume down,...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. jbl flip 5 bluetooth speaker doesnt automatically connect to windows 10