Windows 10: I can't connect my Facebook account with Dragon City.

Discus and support I can't connect my Facebook account with Dragon City. in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I can't connect my Facebook account with Dragon City, and when I try to connect, the game crashes. also, I have the recommended specifications to run... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by RaivenSama, Feb 24, 2023.

1. I can't connect my Facebook account with Dragon City.

I can't connect my Facebook account with Dragon City, and when I try to connect, the game crashes. also, I have the recommended specifications to run the gameAccording to a different post like this one, the answer there was that go to apps and features, click on advanced, click on repair and then click on reset.The other answer was try reinstalling it. I tried both of them but it didn't work for me, so I'm looking for other answers.

:)

RaivenSama, Feb 24, 2023
  2. Jan J.23 Win User

Dragon city connecting accounts. How do i connect my facebook account?

Hello, I'm Jan and I'm happy to help you today. I'm sorry that you are experiencing this problem. Here are some things you can try.

1. Search Apps and Features

Open Apps and Features

From the list find your game Dragon City

Click Dragon City to select

then click Advanced Options

Click Repair

and then Reset

Open the game and try to link again your Facebook account.

2. Uninstall and Reinstall the Game

Open Apps and Features

From the list find your game Dragon City

Click Dragon City to select

then click Advanced Options

Select Uninstall

Then download the game again in Microsoft Store

Open the game and try to link again your Facebook account.

3. If that didn't work. I would suggest posting the problem on their Forums.

Login dragon city Windows 10

https://forums.socialpointgames.com/topic/17642...

Problems related to connecting my Dragon City account, from facebook, via PC

https://forums.socialpointgames.com/topic/18039...

Note: This is a non-Microsoft website. The page appears to be providing accurate, safe information. Watch out for ads on the site that may advertise products frequently classified as a PUP (Potentially Unwanted Products). Thoroughly research any product advertised on the site before you decide to download and install it.

Jan J.23, Feb 24, 2023
  3. Dragon city connecting accounts. How do i connect my facebook account?

I am playing the windows version of dragon city and I need help connecting my Facebook account. for some reason I can't interact with the menu that allows me to sign in and stuff. Please help

Thethrower, Feb 24, 2023
  4. I can't connect my Facebook account with Dragon City.

Dragon city connecting accounts. How do i connect my facebook account?

i need help on useing microsoft to use dragon city pls help

RachelJenkins3, Feb 24, 2023
Thema:

I can't connect my Facebook account with Dragon City.

1. I can't connect my Facebook account with Dragon City. - Similar Threads - can't connect Facebook

2. I can't connect my Microsoft account with Dragon City

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I can't connect my Microsoft account with Dragon City: I get a connection error when I try to connect my Microsoft account with Dragon City, my WIFI connection is stable, I tried searching in the internet for the answer but nothing works, I tried to repair/reset the game but it still did not work, I tried reinstalling it but it...
  3. I can't connect my Microsoft account with Dragon City

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I can't connect my Microsoft account with Dragon City: I get a connection error when I try to connect my Microsoft account with Dragon City, my WIFI connection is stable, I tried searching in the internet for the answer but nothing works, I tried to repair/reset the game but it still did not work, I tried reinstalling it but it...
  4. when i try to connect my dragon city account to facebook it says connection error straight...

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    when i try to connect my dragon city account to facebook it says connection error straight...: dragon city https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/when-i-try-to-connect-my-dragon-city-account-to/3374ec9f-3b77-467c-9bb6-a1ffa098a274
  5. when i try to connect my dragon city account to facebook it says connection error straight...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    when i try to connect my dragon city account to facebook it says connection error straight...: dragon city https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/when-i-try-to-connect-my-dragon-city-account-to/3374ec9f-3b77-467c-9bb6-a1ffa098a274
  6. when i try to connect my dragon city account to facebook it says connection error straight...

7. I can't connect my Facebook account with Dragon City.

I can't connect my Facebook account with Dragon City.: I can't connect my Facebook account with Dragon City, and when I try to connect, the game crashes. also, I have the recommended specifications to run the gameAccording to a different post like this one, the answer there was that go to apps and features, click on advanced,...
  8. Dragon city connecting accounts. How do i connect my facebook account?

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Dragon city connecting accounts. How do i connect my facebook account?: I am playing the windows version of dragon city and I need help connecting my Facebook account. for some reason I can't interact with the menu that allows me to sign in and stuff. Please help...
  9. Dragon city connecting accounts. How do i connect my facebook account?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Dragon city connecting accounts. How do i connect my facebook account?: I am playing the windows version of dragon city and I need help connecting my Facebook account. for some reason I can't interact with the menu that allows me to sign in and stuff. Please help...
  10. Dragon city connecting accounts. How do i connect my facebook account?