Windows 10: I can't connect my Nintendo Switch Pro Controller using a USB Adapter CSR Harmony Bluetooth...

Discus and support I can't connect my Nintendo Switch Pro Controller using a USB Adapter CSR Harmony Bluetooth... in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; I'm having tons of problems with this Bluetooth Adapter I recently bought. First of all, I'm using a Nisuta BT Adapter, its model number is NS-COUSBL2... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/Facu0810, Sep 28, 2020.

1. I can't connect my Nintendo Switch Pro Controller using a USB Adapter CSR Harmony Bluetooth...

I'm having tons of problems with this Bluetooth Adapter I recently bought. First of all, I'm using a Nisuta BT Adapter, its model number is NS-COUSBL2 (also, this is the product webpage).

I'm using Windows 10 Pro (not activated) on a PC with an Asrock A320M-HDV R4.0 and its latest drivers installed (don't know if that's necessary, but I'm attaching it anyways). When I bought this dongle I downloaded the drivers from the web page listed before because I can't put CDs in my PC and installed them with the USB adapter connected to a 2.0 USB connector. After the successful installation, I restarted the PC and tried the Bluetooth compatibility. At first I noticed that I can't use the Devices section of the Windows Settings because it doesn't recognise any Bluetooth adapter, but I think that's normal, instead, I need to go to the icons located at the bottom-right corner of the screen and right-click the Bluetooth icon, there I can search for Bluetooth devices, and here is when the problems started appearing.

The devices appeared at first, I tried using my Android phone to see if it appears in the pairing list and it did, I've correctly paired my mobile phone with my PC. But, if I instead stop that search and try to perform it again, there are no devices appearing, and that's really frustrating because I can't find any official website to look for help, it just gives me a local file that details common problems, such as being sure the devices are turned on and that they're discoverable, being sure that the Bluetooth adapter is plugged correctly, etc.

After reinstalling the drivers and the CSR Harmony software like 7 times, the devices are shown whenever I search for them with the software. So, at this time I took my Nintendo Switch Pro Controller, which is the main reason of why I bought this adapter, and pressed the sync button so I can connect it to the PC. The Pro Controller appears, but I can't pair it, it says that the pairing process is loading but after some minutes it just sends and error message saying that the pairing has failed, because the Pro Controller stopped the sync mode, which is obvious, because the controller is supposed to be connected within a couple of minutes. After the error, I can perform a search again, if I'm lucky, the devices are shown in the list to pick one and started pairing the PC with it, but sometimes it stills not showing up any device, as I explained before.

And those are my problems, sometimes the list doesn't show up any device to pair, and if they do, I'm not able to pair the controller to the PC.

Sorry if things are not very clear, I tried my best writing this and I'm not a native speaker, if any other information is needed, let me know, but I'm really upset right now, when I bought this adapter, the seller said that it works great with a PS4 controller, so why I can't connect my Nintendo Switch controller?

submitted by /u/Facu0810
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/Facu0810, Sep 28, 2020

2. CSR Wireless harmony stack (CSR bluetooth 4.0 USB dongle).

Hello All,

I am using the CSR Wireless harmony stack (CSR Bluetooth 4.0 USB dongle) with my Windows 10 Pro desktop. Paired a JBL BT speaker as the onboard audio card has stopped working.

I would like to know the Battery percentage of the Bluetooth speaker when connected to the desktop using CSR 4.0, is there a software or app to install on Win 10 Pro PC?

Please share your thoughts or any third party tools available to know the BT speaker battery percentage. Thank you.

HM

HareshMaitreya, Sep 28, 2020
  3. Nikhar_K Win User
    Nintendo Switch Pro Controller not being detected by Windows 10

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

We appreciate your effort on this. We understand that when you connect the Nintendo Switch Pro controller to the computer, it is not being detected, we will look into this for you.

However, it would be great if you can help us with the details requested below:

• Does the Nintendo Switch Pro controller gets detected in any other computer?
    • Were you able to use the Nintendo Switch Pro controller earlier on your current computer?
    • Is any other USB Device detected on your computer?
    • Do you see any Unknown device or a yellow yield sign on any device in Device Manager?
    • May I know the troubleshooting steps that you have tried so far?

To check for unknown devices, you can press Windows key + X, and select
    Device Manager.

If you see any Unknown device or a device with yellow yield, right click on the device and select
    Update Driver.

However, we would also suggest you to refer the steps mentioned in the article

Error: “USB Device not recognized” when you try to access a USB external hard drive.
    except Method 1 and 2 and check if that helps in resolving the issue.

Let us know how it goes.

Regards,

Nikhar Khare

Microsoft Community - Moderator

Nikhar_K, Sep 28, 2020
  4. I can't connect my Nintendo Switch Pro Controller using a USB Adapter CSR Harmony Bluetooth...

controllers not connecting

My WMR controllers are being detected by my Bluetooth adapter which is a CSR harmony but won't connect when I click pair. the thing with the CSR harmony adapter is that it doesn't use the traditional add a Bluetooth device in the settings menu. can anyone help
    me with this?

solventsun777, Sep 28, 2020
Thema:

I can't connect my Nintendo Switch Pro Controller using a USB Adapter CSR Harmony Bluetooth...

1. I can't connect my Nintendo Switch Pro Controller using a USB Adapter CSR Harmony Bluetooth... - Similar Threads - can't connect Nintendo

2. Nintendo Switch Pro Controller Not detected or Not connecting

in Windows 10 News
    Nintendo Switch Pro Controller Not detected or Not connecting: [ATTACH]Nintendo Switch Pro Controllers have these behemoth buttons that attract loads of gamers. However, as per some reports, Switch Pro Controller is not detected or not connecting. In this article, we are going to talk about this issue in detail and see what should be...
  3. Connecting Nintendo switch pro controller via Bluetooth

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Connecting Nintendo switch pro controller via Bluetooth: I can pair my Nintendo switch pro controller and it will be automatically setup by windows, however if I turn the controller off and on again, it doesn't reconnect. To reconnect, I have to remove the device and pair it again. How can I make the controller automatically...
  4. Connecting Nintendo switch pro controller via Bluetooth

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Connecting Nintendo switch pro controller via Bluetooth: I can pair my Nintendo switch pro controller and it will be automatically setup by windows, however if I turn the controller off and on again, it doesn't reconnect. To reconnect, I have to remove the device and pair it again. How can I make the controller automatically...
  5. Connecting Nintendo switch pro controller via Bluetooth

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  6. csr harmony

csr harmony: hiwhay doing windows 10 pro and romve may bluetoth all time, must reinstall agin and the agin.. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/csr-harmony/7f413a02-8442-4dc4-bab0-1681b0c6fe5e
  7. Nintendo Switch Pro Controller doesn't connect via Bluetooth

Nintendo Switch Pro Controller doesn't connect via Bluetooth: Greetings, As per title, my controller Nintendo Switch Pro Controller is not connecting to my PC via bluetooth. All online walkthroughs i came through cover cases where either the controller doesn't connect via bluetooth nor cable, or it connects fine with both. In my case,...
  8. CSR Wireless harmony stack CSR bluetooth 4.0 USB dongle.

CSR Wireless harmony stack CSR bluetooth 4.0 USB dongle.: Hello All, I am using the CSR Wireless harmony stack CSR Bluetooth 4.0 USB dongle with my Windows 10 Pro desktop. Paired a JBL BT speaker as the onboard audio card has stopped working. I would like to know the Battery percentage of the Bluetooth speaker when connected to...
  9. Nintendo Switch Pro controller and Nintendo Gamecube PowerA Controller connection issues.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Nintendo Switch Pro controller and Nintendo Gamecube PowerA Controller connection issues.: My problem is that my Nintendo Switch Pro Controller can't seem to connect to software such as Steam, but is recognized as a device. And, my GameCube PowerA controller won't connect at all to my new HP Pavilion desktop when it connected to my much older Dell Inspirion....
  10. I am attempting to connect my Nintendo Switch Pro Controller to my laptop with Bluetooth....

I am attempting to connect my Nintendo Switch Pro Controller to my laptop with Bluetooth....: When I try to connect the controller with Bluetooth, it shows that it is connected, before immediately switching to 'Paired' and then 'Driver error'. How could I connect it? It was working just fine a few days ago....