Windows 10: I can't connect my phone with your phone app

Discus and support I can't connect my phone with your phone app in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; I am not able to connect with your phone app give me some solution to connect with your phone companion app... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by LilianaJ1, Aug 29, 2020.

1. LilianaJ1 Win User

I can't connect my phone with your phone app

I am not able to connect with your phone app give me some solution to connect with your phone companion app

:)

LilianaJ1, Aug 29, 2020
  2. Dos101 Win User

Windows Phone users Clubhouse

I think I'll put a list of people's favourite apps in the OP, starting with my own until I get some suggestions, but you can take a look at the Windows Phone app store at the top apps to see what's popular http://www.windowsphone.com/en-us/store

You are both now added, welcome! *Toast :toast:

Dos101, Aug 29, 2020
  3. ITM
    itm Win User
    "Your Phone" won't connect to phone after motherboard replacement

I've had the Your Phone app running for the last few months on my Windows 10 Pro PC, connecting to my LG V20 phone (Android v8). Last week my motherboard failed, so I replaced it and restored my Windows setup to a new SSD while I was at it.
    Now the Your Phone app won't connect to my phone - it says: "We can't connect to your phone. Make sure that your PC and phone are connected to the internet".
    The name of my phone (V20) is still displayed in the top left corner of the app Window. Both PC and phone are connected to the internet (via the same router). I have tried:
    - Uninstalling and re-installing the Android app (and re-adding the necessary app permissions)
    - Resetting the Your Phone PC app
    The Android app says "Check your PC", and tells me to select "Send notification", but that option isn't available anywhere in the PC app that I can see.
    Can anyone advise on how I can get re-connected to my phone?

- - - Updated - - -

...one step forward...one step back...after another re-installation of the Android app I was able to get as far as sending a notification from the PC app, and selected "Allow" when the notification came up on the phone. Now the phone says "Your phone and PC are linked", but the PC app still says "We can't connect to your phone"
    ????

4. rk3066 Win User

Phones and their Thinness....

Yep Indeed. Look at THIS Phone. With a 7060mah Battery! Though the Cameras are not great but that Battery Life

Just Note before buying... Phones from China only work with AT&T, T-Mobile, and Others except Verizon and Sprint

rk3066, Aug 29, 2020
Thema:

1. I can't connect my phone with your phone app - Similar Threads - can't connect phone

2. I can't connect my phone with Your Phone app

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I can't connect my phone with Your Phone app: Hello! I want to connect my phone to my PC again. This time it is not working. Please help me. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-cant-connect-my-phone-with-your-phone-app/11617fb9-cc6c-489e-ae76-4b0b36133b47
  3. "Your Phone Connection" app

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    "Your Phone Connection" app: - I can't uninstall the app Your Phone Connection, nor can I disable it or stop it from functioning. I've turned off all permissions and clicked "force stop'' on the phone. This malware interrupts my online classes even when I have my phone on silent. Whoever heard of an App...
  4. Your Phone can't see my Bluetooth (connected Phone)

Your Phone can't see my Bluetooth (connected Phone): [img] Hi All, The attached screenshot says it all. I have a Huawei Mate 10 android phone bluetooth connected to my Windows 10 machine. The "Your Phone" app has connected to the phone but claims that my PC has no bluetooth. I have dragged my bluetooth devices window...
  5. Can't change phone in Your Phone app

Can't change phone in Your Phone app: I've just bought a new Android 10 phone, and want to link it to the Your Phone app on my Windows 10 PC, replacing the previous phone. I have followed both sets of instructions here: https://www.tenforums.com/tutorials/119649-unlink-iphone-android-phone-windows-10-pc.html...
  6. I can't connect to my phone in YOUR PHONE app

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    I can't connect to my phone in YOUR PHONE app: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/sumankr60 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/i5hlmq/i_cant_connect_to_my_phone_in_your_phone_app/
  7. your phone app not connecting

your phone app not connecting: have your phone app installed , messaging works well - however the dialer part rarely connects and when trying to reconnect it states it cant .. although it is at least for text purposes ....
  8. Can't connect Your Phone app between phone and computer

Can't connect Your Phone app between phone and computer: I can't connect my phone (Samsung Galaxy S7) with my Windows 10 laptop. Both are up to date. I've tried reinstalling the phone app, clearing the cache and data for the phone app and resetting the desktop app. I've tried unlinking and relinking my phone to my Microsoft...
  9. Connect Your Phone App to Different (New) Phone

Connect Your Phone App to Different (New) Phone: I use the Your Phone app on my computer at work to move pictures that are texted to me to my computer. I recently got a new phone and I cannot figure out how to get the app on my computer to connect to my new phone, a Google Pixel 3....
  10. your phone app "Connect your phone to wi-fi"

your phone app "Connect your phone to wi-fi": I've just upgraded to October update for windows 10, Having issue with "Your Phone Companion" . I am connected to Wi-Fi, my PC and other cell phone is working fine to the network, but when I try to "pair" or "connect" my LGL158VL to the app..I get "connect your phone to...