Windows 10: i can't connect my S311 bluetooth speaker

Discus and support i can't connect my S311 bluetooth speaker in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; please can you help https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-cant-connect-my-s311-bluetooth-speaker/58e1a094-7dc9-443c-b6a5-d8b18a1193ab Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by clairehogarth, Dec 27, 2019.

1. i can't connect my S311 bluetooth speaker

please can you help

:)

clairehogarth, Dec 27, 2019
  2. ducky01 Win User

Bluetooth speaker wont connect to laptop?

I'm having some trouble figuring out what to do here, my Bluetooth speaker wont connect and isn't even discoverable by my laptop. i want to connect my Bluetooth speaker to my laptop but when i go to Bluetooth settings my speaker does not show up on the list of devices. I have un-installed and re-installed the drivers, i've reset the Bluetooth driver management service and Bluetooth support services but still nothing is working, any help would be much appreciated.

just in case you need to know the specs.
    speaker: Bush soundbar model-BSB02BT20
    laptop: Hp Elitebook 8470p running windows 10

please help!

ducky01, Dec 27, 2019
  3. Bluetooth speaker not playing

Hello Tanya,

Your Bluetooth speaker might be paired with your PC but not connected. You can try the following steps to manually connect it:

• Make sure your Bluetooth speaker is turned on.
    • On the far right of the Windows taskbar, press and hold (right-click)
      Volume
      , and then select Playback devices.
    • On the Playback tab, select the Bluetooth speaker, press and hold (or right-click) it, and then select
      Connect.
    • Select your Bluetooth speaker, and then select Set default. Music should play on your Bluetooth speaker now.

Let us know if performing the steps makes any difference.

Michelle Vil, Dec 27, 2019
  4. Tobbe Win User

i can't connect my S311 bluetooth speaker

Can't select paired bluetooth speaker as sound output (Windows 10)

I just got a new bluetooth speaker, an Urbanears Stammen (concrete grey)

I can connect to it from my phone, using Bluetooth, and play back sound no problem. But I can't get my Windows 10 laptop (Dell XPS 15) to use it as a playback device.

I can connect and pair to it no problem, as you see in the screenshot below

i can't connect my S311 bluetooth speaker ehlZX.png

It also shows up under bluetooth in the device manager. It's not listed under "Audio inputs and outputs", which I thought it should be, but I can see it under "Sound, video and game controllers".

i can't connect my S311 bluetooth speaker d4Fvh.png

But I can't select it as a playback device i can't connect my S311 bluetooth speaker :(

i can't connect my S311 bluetooth speaker DNCNI.png

I found this relevant superuser question: Windows 10 computer paired w/ bluetooth speaker, but doesn't send music to speaker

And I tried the suggested steps listed there, but nothing helped i can't connect my S311 bluetooth speaker :(

Any further ideas I could try?

Tobbe, Dec 27, 2019
Thema:

i can't connect my S311 bluetooth speaker

1. i can't connect my S311 bluetooth speaker - Similar Threads - can't connect S311

2. my bluetooth speaker is connect with my laptop but there is no soundin bluetooth speaker

in Windows 10 Gaming
    my bluetooth speaker is connect with my laptop but there is no soundin bluetooth speaker: my bluetooth speaker is connect with my laptop but there is no sound in Bluetooth speaker https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-bluetooth-speaker-is-connect-with-my-laptop-but/11eae248-6d93-4df6-97f0-e8c9d963e3e8
  3. my bluetooth speaker is connect with my laptop but there is no soundin bluetooth speaker

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    my bluetooth speaker is connect with my laptop but there is no soundin bluetooth speaker: my bluetooth speaker is connect with my laptop but there is no sound in Bluetooth speaker https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-bluetooth-speaker-is-connect-with-my-laptop-but/11eae248-6d93-4df6-97f0-e8c9d963e3e8
  4. Can't connect to bluetooth speaker anymore!

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Can't connect to bluetooth speaker anymore!: My ASUS PC with windows 10 doesn't connect to my bluetooth speaker anymore. I've never disconnected between pc and speaker, just on and off bluetooth and they normally connect automatically . However, recently even when I turned everything on, my pc announced that the...
  5. Bluetooth Speaker Connect

Bluetooth Speaker Connect: I'd like to connect my Surface Book to a Boom speaker via Bluetooth. I went to Settings/Bluetooth/Devices but the speaker did not show up. Is there another way to do this? thx...
  6. Bluetooth is not connecting to speakers

Bluetooth is not connecting to speakers: Hi, i have Dell Inspiron 7000 laptop my Bluetooth is not connecting to speakers but it is showing speaker Bluetooth name. When it try to connect it takes some time to connect to speakers but after some time in response i receivedCannot Connect Try Again so, this is going...
  7. connecting my bluetooth speaker

connecting my bluetooth speaker: hi, my name is dinesh. i m trying to play audio through my JBL FLIP 2 bluetooth speaker. it shows conneted but the sound is not coming through my speaker. i troubleshooted and it shows A2DP has an error. i checked it in divice manager also it shows the file is not digitally...
  8. My bluetooth services seem to have stopped, and I can't connect to my bluetooth speaker

My bluetooth services seem to have stopped, and I can't connect to my bluetooth speaker: My bluetooth speaker suddenly stopped working. In the services tab of config manager, the Bluetooth Audio Gateway service is stopped, and doesn't respond to any way to restart it. The Bluetooth Support Service is running. ?...
  9. Can't connect Bluetooth speaker to my pc

Can't connect Bluetooth speaker to my pc: Hello Experts i can't connect my speaker to my Pc i have windows 10 also i tried to connect to my Iphone and work without any problem any helps will be appreciate...
  10. connect a bluetooth speaker

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    connect a bluetooth speaker: there is no connect box in my startup so I cannot use the info on windows 10 site https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/apps_windows_10-winapps-appscat_tools/connect-a-bluetooth-speaker/fc85bdd1-7395-4e44-bd79-4c05541a24a5