Windows 10: I can't connect my Samsung Soundbar to my HP Notebook in Windows 10

Discus and support I can't connect my Samsung Soundbar to my HP Notebook in Windows 10 in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; My Samsung Sound bar WAS connected to my HP Notebook and I could play music on it. After a tech worked on my Notebook because it was running way too... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by ElaineBurgin, Nov 26, 2018.

1. I can't connect my Samsung Soundbar to my HP Notebook in Windows 10

My Samsung Sound bar WAS connected to my HP Notebook and I could play music on it. After a tech worked on my Notebook because it was running way too slow, I had to renew some kind of app and now I can't get my Sound bar to connect to my HP Notebook using Bluetooth. Any ideas?

:)

ElaineBurgin, Nov 26, 2018

2. Windows 10 bluetooth issues - can't find soundbar

Sorry I have the same problem, it seems as if Windows has found the Samsung soundbar (it is in the list of paired bluetooth devices. But it in the "sounds" dialogue it is impossible to connect.

The proerties sub-dialogue says "requires further installations"

Hans Peter Hahn, Nov 26, 2018
  3. Daminum Win User
    Windows 10 bluetooth issues - can't find soundbar

I recently updated to Windows 10 and when I first tried to connect to my Samsung soundbar with bluetooth there was no sound coming out. I thought I'd try and remove the device then add it again to see if it set it straight but ever since then my laptop hasn't
    been able to find the soundbar. Everything's discoverable and close enough to be found but it just won't appear.

Once I can find it again I'll get onto the issue of playing sound, but one step at a time....

Daminum, Nov 26, 2018
  4. Gino Des Win User

I can't connect my Samsung Soundbar to my HP Notebook in Windows 10

Can't play music on Samsung HW J450 Soundbar via bluetooth

Hi Maddage,

Let's get your Samsung Soundbar sorted. A configuration error can be the cause of this issue. To diagnose and fix this problem, we suggest that you run the hardware troubleshooter. This tool can help diagnose and fix hardware issues.

• Click Start.
    • On the search bar, type Troubleshooting, and click on Troubleshooting from the results.
    • Click Hardware and Sound.
    • Under Device, click Hardware and Devices.

For additional troubleshooting steps that you can perform, you may refer to the following link: Fix
    connections to Bluetooth audio devices and wireless displays

We also recommend that you refer to the Music doesn’t play over my Bluetooth speaker. How can I fix this? section in the following link: Fix
    Bluetooth problems in Windows 10: FAQ

Let us know how it goes for us to assist you further.

Gino Des, Nov 26, 2018
Thema:

I can't connect my Samsung Soundbar to my HP Notebook in Windows 10

1. I can't connect my Samsung Soundbar to my HP Notebook in Windows 10 - Similar Threads - can't connect Samsung

2. Phone Not Connecting to my HP Notebook

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Phone Not Connecting to my HP Notebook: Hello!I have an HP Notebook I recently bought, and a Samsung A6+ that I bought in ~2017/18. I wanted to connect both devices via USB. Plugged in the USB, and pop! Nothing happens. I tried getting the MTP driver, but that was to no avail, seems like windows is not detecting...
  3. Phone Not Connecting to my HP Notebook

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Phone Not Connecting to my HP Notebook: Hello!I have an HP Notebook I recently bought, and a Samsung A6+ that I bought in ~2017/18. I wanted to connect both devices via USB. Plugged in the USB, and pop! Nothing happens. I tried getting the MTP driver, but that was to no avail, seems like windows is not detecting...
  4. i can't connect my Samsung ear buds

in Windows 10 Gaming
    i can't connect my Samsung ear buds: How do I connect my Samsung ear buds to my computer? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-cant-connect-my-samsung-ear-buds/d2e436a5-c334-4259-bb30-93a703692591
  5. i can't connect my Samsung ear buds

i can't connect my Samsung ear buds: How do I connect my Samsung ear buds to my computer? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-cant-connect-my-samsung-ear-buds/d2e436a5-c334-4259-bb30-93a703692591
  6. Soundbar HT-RT5 is not connecting to my computer

Soundbar HT-RT5 is not connecting to my computer: Im connecting the sound bar from Display port PC output to hdmi soundbar input on my graphics cardthe only other connection i have on it is HDMI to HDMI for my monitorI went to device manager and it says it is not plugged in even though it isI connected the soundar to other...
  7. I CAN'T HIBERNATE MY NOTEBOOK.

I CAN'T HIBERNATE MY NOTEBOOK.: I CAN'T HIBERNATE MY LAPTOP. I'VE FOLLOW THE RECOMMENDED PROCEDURE AND THE OPTION IS NOT AVAILABLE. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-cant-hibernate-my-notebook/b921c42d-d7e1-43e4-9544-f734e729fc48
  8. I can't connect my HP printer with windows 10

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    I can't connect my HP printer with windows 10: After recent update i can't connect my printer with windows 10 and it's shows offline error https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-cant-connect-my-hp-printer-with-windows-10/c881739e-d030-4fb8-add9-4ffe388abf79
  9. How do I connect a wireless speaker to my Samsung notebook?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    How do I connect a wireless speaker to my Samsung notebook?: How do I connect a wireless speaker to my Samsung notebook? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-connect-a-wireless-speaker-to-my-samsung/6a4b65df-26f8-431a-9ef9-9ff6247637ba
  10. JBL 450BT Device paired but not connected to my Windows 10 HP notebook

in Windows 10 Customization
    JBL 450BT Device paired but not connected to my Windows 10 HP notebook: Dear Sir/Madam, I manage to pair my Bluetooth audio device to windows 10 of my HP sleekbook. but when i try to connect it to the device its giving error couldn't connect. Also when i see it in sound setting, the device is not visible on playback list. please let me...