Windows 10: I Can't Connect Online for Forza Horizon 4

Discus and support I Can't Connect Online for Forza Horizon 4 in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; [IMG] I was playing online game 2 months ago.Then , forza released update and i made it.After that my problem has started.I can't play online for 1... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Özgen Yazıcı, Apr 1, 2020.

1. I Can't Connect Online for Forza Horizon 4

I Can't Connect Online for Forza Horizon 4 [​IMG]

I was playing online game 2 months ago.Then , forza released update and i made it.After that my problem has started.I can't play online for 1 week.

Im using W10PRO i was using W10HOME before format
    GPU - RTX 2070 - i installed last driver.

What have i tried ?

https://beta.support.xbo...troubleshoot-party-chat

https://beta.support.xbo...ox-app-displays-blocked

-Changed my dns with 8.8.8.8-8.8.4.4

-Security wall is open

-TAP-Windows Adapter v9 removed

-IP Helper automatic

-I checked permission

-upn is active

-modem reset

Finally ,i formatted my computer but my problem still persists.

I Can't Connect Online for Forza Horizon 4 ae80e085-0bb0-42ff-96a0-51687aa2c52f?upload=true.png

I Can't Connect Online for Forza Horizon 4 4cf5e65d-0790-4a14-8fc3-8aed07892cd0?upload=true.png

Teredo Parameters with vpn

I Can't Connect Online for Forza Horizon 4 5892c215-568a-46de-84cf-10641bfe01a0?upload=true.png

My friends cmd.He can play online

I Can't Connect Online for Forza Horizon 4 1ec44f02-a39e-4504-b869-88ad130e2bf8?upload=true.png

My UpnP setting

I Can't Connect Online for Forza Horizon 4 da7dcbe2-dc16-4eef-bdf6-5e56b2a89535?upload=true.png

And my port setup.But i'm not sure this setting.

I Can't Connect Online for Forza Horizon 4 3d428d69-9e05-4913-962b-e177c18c7017?upload=true.png

pls help me , i want to play online.

:)

Özgen Yazıcı, Apr 1, 2020

2. saving forza horizon 4

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

I understand how difficult it can be when the feature does not work the way it is supposed to.

I would suggest you to post Forza Horizon 4 query on Forza Horizon 4 forum. Please post this question in the

Forza Horizon
    forum, where we have the engineers with the expertise to provide solutions for this issue.

Aditya Roy

Microsoft Community - Moderator

Aditya_Roy, Apr 1, 2020
  3. Naveen_M Win User
    Forza Horizon 4 will not unistall

Hi Titus,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

I'd suggest you to follow the below steps and check if it helps.

Click on Start menu, and look for Forza Horizon 4. Right click on it and select
    Uninstall.

You can also uninstall the game through settings by following the below steps.

1. Press Windows key + I together to open Settings.

2. Click on Apps > Apps & features.

3. Click on Forza Horizon 4.

4. Select Uninstall.

Let us know how it goes. I will keep working with you until it's fixed.

Naveen M

Microsoft Community - Moderator

Naveen_M, Apr 1, 2020
  4. I Can't Connect Online for Forza Horizon 4

Bill Smithers, Apr 1, 2020
Thema:

I Can't Connect Online for Forza Horizon 4

1. I Can't Connect Online for Forza Horizon 4 - Similar Threads - Can't Connect Online

2. forza horizon 4 online

in Windows 10 Gaming
    forza horizon 4 online: how can you get rid of the block on the portal that allows the use of the proper DNS. My firiends and others have spent thousands of hours trying all the suggestions online and none work. An Xbox program ...toredo is unable to qualify or how to change port preserving from yes...
  3. Can't connect to online lobby in Forza Horizon 4 PC

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't connect to online lobby in Forza Horizon 4 PC: Hi all, I have been trying all week to fix my Forza Horizon 4, I cant play anything online but all my other games work great. I just get the "Finding Horizon Life" message for ages then eventually an error saying that it could not connect to the server. I have scoured...
  4. Online in Forza Horizon 4

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Online in Forza Horizon 4: I got problem with online in Forza Horizon 4, the NAT connection is ok but server connection is blocked, thats the problem of going online. Solutions that were mentioned in official instructions doesn't work....
  5. Forza horizon 4 online connectivity

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Forza horizon 4 online connectivity: Hi, my xbox app shows no problem with connection; the NAT type status is "open" and the server connectivity status is "connected". when i try to join a session during the game, i can find a session but i can't join it and it displays a long error message ending with this...
  6. Forza Horizon 4 is not displayed online

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Forza Horizon 4 is not displayed online: I played Forza Horizon for some time and I purchased it from the Microsoft Store. All of the sudden I saw that I couldn’t play it online. I received an error message saying that I don’t have the necessary authority to participate in the PVP....
  7. Forza Horizon 4: Unable to connect to online

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Forza Horizon 4: Unable to connect to online: I recently bought Forza Horizon for the online features, however I'm unable to connect online no matter what I do. I've completed a year in-game (which is what I thought you needed to do to unlock online), but I'm presented with a message saying it's connecting me to a...
  8. Cannot connect to online on Forza horizon 4

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cannot connect to online on Forza horizon 4: Hi I cannot connect to an online session on forza horizon 4. It searches for a game and never finds one are there any fixes for this please ???? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cannot-connect-to-online-on-forza-horizon-4/1e0afabe-629c-4cd5-8696-1fe7ff0d41d8
  9. Forza Horizon 4 Online Not Working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Forza Horizon 4 Online Not Working: I have tried every single possible troubleshoot to get multiplayer to work and nothing works. My NAT connection is open and connected yet I still can't play online. What am I missing here? Do I need an IPV6 connection to play online? HELP!...
  10. Forza Horizon 4 cant play online

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Forza Horizon 4 cant play online: Hi guys, i own the Forza Horizon 4 Ultimate Edition, the game is a blast and it runs smooth on 60 fps. But i cant join an online session or play with a friend. The strange thing is i can download paint jobs for my cars and ofc my internet runs without problems in the...