Windows 10: I can't connect to any external servers on Minecraft

Discus and support I can't connect to any external servers on Minecraft in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; The game itself runs fine and I have no problems playing any of the recommended servers attached to the game but whenever I try to find a new server to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Wlinthic, May 26, 2019.

1. Wlinthic Win User

I can't connect to any external servers on Minecraft

The game itself runs fine and I have no problems playing any of the recommended servers attached to the game but whenever I try to find a new server to try it won't connect.

:)

Wlinthic, May 26, 2019
  2. Barman58 Win User

Homegroup For Minecraft Servers Or What?

It looks as if the existing minecraft server will use the new system without modification - It needs to be able to access the computers on the network in a two way link, which is the standard for Workgroup and Homegroup

There is a complete step by step available, if you have any issues ...

Tutorials/Setting up a server – Official Minecraft Wiki

It's not something I have any direct experience with but a quick read suggests to me that you will not need to do Much if any reconfiguration of the existing server

Barman58, May 26, 2019
  3. Minecraft: Windows 10 Edition: Unable to connect to world

Hi Angelito,

The game server error is one of the possible reasons why you're unable to connect to the Minecraft world. To help you resolve this concern, I need to gather more details. Kindly answer the questions below:

• Were you able to connect to an external server on Minecraft before?
    • What are the troubleshooting steps you have done so far?
    • When did the issue start?
    • Have you tried uninstalling and reinstalling the game?
    • Do you have a firewall (or antivirus firewall)? If yes, try to disable it.

Meanwhile, I suggest that you run the troubleshooter for Windows apps using the link below. This could help remove problems with an app from Microsoft Store.

Click here

Wilfred Mac, May 26, 2019
  4. I can't connect to any external servers on Minecraft

TPU Minecraft Server

A while ago when i was setting a server for minecraft (stoped running it now thought) I noticed that in a server.properties list there was a white-list option, and was just curios.

ChevyOwner, May 26, 2019
Thema:

I can't connect to any external servers on Minecraft

1. I can't connect to any external servers on Minecraft - Similar Threads - can't connect external

2. Cannot Connect to servers on Minecraft except mine

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cannot Connect to servers on Minecraft except mine: I am a newb in minecraft only a few weeks i created my little server but a friend of mine could'nt join, so i decided to join his instead but i got "Unable to Join World" i decided to join any of the featured servers but i got the same thing"Unable to join World" i have...
  3. Can't connect to the organisation's activation server

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Can't connect to the organisation's activation server: Please help me connect to the organisations activation server. It says: We can't activate Windows on this device because we can't connect to your organisation's server. Make sure that you're connected to your organisation's network and try again. If you continue having...
  4. Minecraft Windows 10 Edition Unable To Connect This Server

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft Windows 10 Edition Unable To Connect This Server: I want to know what is the problem? Before 5-6months ago i can unable to play with my all friends, but know we can not connect each other. Is this the way of get realm subs. to people? Definitely, yes! I want from you to solve this problem of mine as soon as possible. I don...
  5. Can't connect to MY Minecraft server after DNS flush

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Can't connect to MY Minecraft server after DNS flush: I run a server with my own domain, I contacted my domain host because I could not connect to my server using domain after my public IP had changed after updating the A record within the domain interface, (though I could connect via IP) but my host told me to flush DNS, and so...
  6. Unable connect to any game server

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unable connect to any game server: I'm currently facing a problem which I'm unable to play any online games when I connected to my LAN port. However, I can surf other websites perfectly on web browser. However, I can connect to the game server when I connected to Wi-Fi. When I checked my EventViewer, I found...
  7. WIFI appears to be connected, but i really can't make any connection.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    WIFI appears to be connected, but i really can't make any connection.: Hello, i am running windows 10 pro edition. My pc does not have an integral wifi adapter so i use an usb one. The wifi mostly appear to be connected with full bars. but i really cant go on the internet. it can also sometimes appear as the little yellow ! ontop of the wifi...
  8. Minecraft server adding

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft server adding: Good evening, I am asking a question on how i add server onto my Minecraft windows 10 edition, but the option to do so isnt showing up for me. Is there something im missing or is it a simple bug? If anyone can help me i would greatly appreciate it. Thank you....
  9. Minecraft joining servers

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft joining servers: recently, i've been having a problem with my minecraft account. when I log in and try to join a server, it says "Failed to authentic your connection!". I cant fix it in anyway and I think what caused it was because yesterday, I changed my username from Chisnaln to...
  10. Can't connect to Windows Update Server

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Can't connect to Windows Update Server: I have finished doing the anniversary updates and all went ok. However yesterday being Tuesday I went to the Windows Update section to do any updates that were available and kept of getting a reply could not connect to the update server. All of my other computers that had...