Windows 10: i cant connect to any microsoft service

Discus and support i cant connect to any microsoft service in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; like in the object i cant connect to any microsoft service when i try to connecte and select my account it does nothing. ***moved on english forum***... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by Nearam, May 21, 2019.

1. Nearam Win User

i cant connect to any microsoft service

like in the object i cant connect to any microsoft service when i try to connecte and select my account it does nothing.

***moved on english forum***

:)

Nearam, May 21, 2019

2. Edge Search Does Not Permit Change of Region

I got these suggestions from the Microsoft Community forum.No. 1 worked for me:

Thank you for posting the query on Microsoft Community. I am glad to assist you on this.
    We have reproduce the issue here and we are able to access non-regional search for google using Microsoft Edge.
    I would suggest you to try the below steps and check if it helps.
    Step 1:
    Clear browsing data option of Microsoft Edge and check if you face the issue. To do so perform the steps below.

1. Click on the More actions icon next to the feedback icon present on top right corner of the Project Spartan homepage.
    2. Select Settings and click on Choose what to clear.
    3. Check the boxes Browsing history, Cookies and saved website data and Cached data and files and click on Clear.
    Step 2:
    I suggest you to create a new user account and check if the issue occurs.

1. Go to Settings.
    2. Choose Accounts and then select Family and other users.
    3. Select add someone else on this PC.
    4. Enter a user name and hit next.
    5. Click on Finish.
    6. Sign out from the current Account and Log into the new account.
    Step 3:
    It could also happen because of network issue. I suggest you to try with different network connection and check if it helps.

hurricane51, May 21, 2019
  3. John Fer Win User
    Connecting to Microsoft services issue

Hello,

Issues connecting to Windows Store can sometimes be caused by corrupted system files. For us to know more about your concern, please answer the following:

• Have you made any changes prior to the issue?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you done so far?

In the meantime, let’s go ahead and try to reset your Windows Store by following the steps below:

• Type Settings in Cortana search box then press
      Enter.
    • Select Apps.
    • Look for Store in the apps list.
    • Click on it and click on Advanced options.
    • Click on the Reset button to reset Windows Store.

Let us know how this goes.

John Fer, May 21, 2019
  4. Nikhar_K Win User

Can't connect to some microsoft service's

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

Please reply to the following questions to get a better clarity on the issue:

• Are you able to login to
      http://login.live.com
      with the same Microsoft account?
    • Did you try using any other Microsoft account?
    • Which build version of Windows is installed on the computer?
    • Since when are you facing this issue?
    • Are you aware of any changes made on the computer recently?

However, you can try the troubleshooting steps mentioned below:

Method 1: Disabling security software

If you are using any Security software, I suggest you to disable it and check if that helps.

Note: If you disable the security software or firewall, the system might be temporarily exposed to security threats and risks. Please make sure to turn it on after performing the steps.

Method 2: Network Reset

You can try resetting the network and check if that helps. To reset network follow the steps mentioned below:

1. Type Command Prompt in the search bar.
    2. Right click on Command Prompt icon and select Run as Administrator.
    3. Type the following commands one by one in the listed order, and check if that fixes the issue:
      1. Type netsh winsock reset and press Enter.
      2. Type netsh int ip reset and press Enter.
      3. Type ipconfig /release and press Enter.
      4. Type ipconfig /renew and press Enter.
      5. Type ipconfig /flushdns and press Enter.
    4. After running all the commands, please restart your computer.

Method 3: Disk Clean up

You can try clearing the temporary files and check if that helps. Follow the steps mentioned below to clear the temporary files:

1. Press and hold Windows + R key on the keyboard.
    2. Type cleanmgr and click on OK.
    3. Click on the checkbox for the files that you want to delete, and click on OK.
    4. Once the process is completed, please restart the computer and check.

Hope it helps.

Nikhar Khare

Microsoft Community - Moderator

Nikhar_K, May 21, 2019
Thema:

1. i cant connect to any microsoft service - Similar Threads - cant connect microsoft

2. Cant sign in to any microsoft service

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cant sign in to any microsoft service: So yesterday I wanted to verify my identity in setting and while trying it a yellowish text popped up saying sorry a problem occured while logging inI can't sign in to microsoft store and to xbox app But on the microsoft site I can log in normally what's causing this problem?...
  3. Cant sign in to any microsoft service

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Cant sign in to any microsoft service: So yesterday I wanted to verify my identity in setting and while trying it a yellowish text popped up saying sorry a problem occured while logging inI can't sign in to microsoft store and to xbox app But on the microsoft site I can log in normally what's causing this problem?...
  4. Cant sign in to any microsoft service

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Cant connect to microsoft services?

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Cant connect to microsoft services?: Hello, I have recently not been able to connect to many Microsoft services. The first problem I noticed was the SmartScreen, I went in settings and turned off and back on again, but It still says it can't be reached. When I try to go to the Microsoft store, I get this...
  6. Cant connect to microsoft services?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cant connect to microsoft services?: Hello, I have recently not been able to connect to many Microsoft services. The first problem I noticed was the SmartScreen, I went in settings and turned off and back on again, but It still says it can't be reached. When I try to go to the Microsoft store, I get this...
  7. Cant connect to microsoft services?

8. Can't connect to any Microsoft services. Not connected to the internet Error

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't connect to any Microsoft services. Not connected to the internet Error: I just had this problem and after pulling out my hair I finally found the solution and wanted to share it with any other lost souls. If you are unable to connect to any microsoft service windows apps, windows games, bing, this site, etc. or other things like gmail or netflix...
  9. Can't connect to any Microsoft services. Not connected to the internet Error

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Can't connect to any Microsoft services. Not connected to the internet Error: I just had this problem and after pulling out my hair I finally found the solution and wanted to share it with any other lost souls. If you are unable to connect to any microsoft service windows apps, windows games, bing, this site, etc. or other things like gmail or netflix...
  10. Windows cannot connect to ANY Microsoft services

Windows cannot connect to ANY Microsoft services: Hey guys, wondering if anyone can help. I'm on a mac, with a licensed Windows 10 installed on it. Ran into this error a few months ago and still couldn't resolve this by troubleshooting online. Basically, I cannot connect to any Microsoft applications that require an...