Windows 10: I can't connect to any network

Discus and support I can't connect to any network in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; I got some data recovered on July 2 after the bad May update reset my PC in June. last Tuesday, I lost all ability to connect to the internet. My... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by goodcook03, Jul 13, 2020.

1. I can't connect to any network

I got some data recovered on July 2 after the bad May update reset my PC in June. last Tuesday, I lost all ability to connect to the internet. My network drivers were gone, but I managed to download two back via flash drive on another laptop. I hooked my laptop up to ethernet and my router, but I still can't get internet.

I tried all sorts of commands, drivers, and troubleshooting. One troubleshoot told my that Windows "could not automatically detect this network's proxy settings". I haven't seen the Wifi icon in my toolbar in a week.

How can I regain access to connect to a network wirelessly?

:)

goodcook03, Jul 13, 2020
  2. legend383 Win User

"Can't connect to this network."

I just bought a wifi card for my windows 10 desktop (a tp-link archer t8e) and cannot connect to my network.

I have the wifi icon on the tray, I can get a list of available networks but after entering the wpa key for my network it just shows the message "Can't connect to this network."

Network diagnosis just suggested connecting to a wifi network (why didn't I think of that...), does anyone here have any clue as to what the problem could be?

UPDATE: Just noticed that the wifi adapter is being disabled briefly just after I enter the network password, no idea what's going on.

legend383, Jul 13, 2020
  3. RokeW Win User
    Printer visible on network but can't connect

Well I had done all of the suggested steps but in wrong order. I updated router firmware, but still couldn't see printer. When I then reinstalled the new driver I had downloaded, it located the printer and all is now running fine. How complex this can get!

RokeW, Jul 13, 2020
  4. I can't connect to any network

Can't connect to this network

I don't think so, for two reasons:
    1. The network to which I was trying to connect was a password-pretected secured network.
    2. After I posted the above, I successfully connected to a different, unsecured network.

- Rich

Rich Pasco, Jul 13, 2020
Thema:

I can't connect to any network

1. I can't connect to any network - Similar Threads - can't connect network

2. Not Connected to Any Networks

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Not Connected to Any Networks: Hello everyone,I'm facing an issue with my Windows system where I am unable to connect to any networks. I've checked my network settings, but it shows that I am not connected to any networks. I have tried restarting my system and router, but the problem persists.Could anyone...
  3. I can't connect to ANY wifi networks!!! HELP!!

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I can't connect to ANY wifi networks!!! HELP!!: Hello,I cannot connect to ANY wifi networks on my PC, at all. My wifi works throughout the house, on phones and tablets etc and even on other computers! It's just mineI installed windows 11 in around december '22 and since then i haven't been able to connect to any wifi...
  4. I can't connect to ANY wifi networks!!! HELP!!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I can't connect to ANY wifi networks!!! HELP!!: Hello,I cannot connect to ANY wifi networks on my PC, at all. My wifi works throughout the house, on phones and tablets etc and even on other computers! It's just mineI installed windows 11 in around december '22 and since then i haven't been able to connect to any wifi...
  5. Network Adapter Issue, Can't connect to any network

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Network Adapter Issue, Can't connect to any network: Hello, I have had no issues connecting to the internet prior, but when I booted up my PC today I could not connect to my usual wifi networks, with the message "Can't connect to this network". My wireless adapter is ASUS PCE AC-56 I have tried the following to no avail1. Run...
  6. Network Adapter Issue, Can't connect to any network

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Network Adapter Issue, Can't connect to any network: Hello, I have had no issues connecting to the internet prior, but when I booted up my PC today I could not connect to my usual wifi networks, with the message "Can't connect to this network". My wireless adapter is ASUS PCE AC-56 I have tried the following to no avail1. Run...
  7. Network Adapter Issue, Can't connect to any network

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  8. I can't connect to this network

I can't connect to this network: I have a problem with my internet for about 1 week. I connect to my computer and everything works perfectly fine, but then the internet on my computer shuts down. When trying to reconnect to the network, I receive a message that "I cannot connect to this network", when trying...
  9. I can't connect to network.

I can't connect to network.: In my device error 0x800704cf is occurring and when i am try to solve it by troubleshooter it says diagnostic policy service not running and when is try to solve that, then pc says access denied. I also activated my windows but it is saying i haven't do that. So pls help me....
  10. Not connected to any networks

Not connected to any networks: Hey there, my internet works fine but the problem is that when i go to Network and Sharing Center the connections line is blank and it used to be ethernet. When i go to adapter settings, it says that the folder is empty. My network adapter is in device manager with updated...