Windows 10: I can't connect to any online game

Discus and support I can't connect to any online game in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I had to switch the windows 10 account because everything crashed and I couldn't do anything. Now when I am trying to connect to any video game... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by NoamTal2, Apr 28, 2020.

1. NoamTal2 Win User

I can't connect to any online game

I had to switch the windows 10 account because everything crashed and I couldn't do anything.

Now when I am trying to connect to any video game server, no matter the platform origin, steam, u-play and etc or the kind of online game it is.

I just can't.

:)

NoamTal2, Apr 28, 2020
  2. imperialreign, Apr 28, 2020
  3. jmcslob Win User
    2 x SSD Raid 0 - is this right?

Hey Fits

Can you list a few helpful hints for T ski ,maybe a step by step how to OR what to look out for*Cool I can't connect to any online game :cool:

jmcslob, Apr 28, 2020
  4. jmcslob Win User

2 x SSD Raid 0 - is this right?

T ski b4 your done with this post can you list a step by step fix of what you did, I would appreciate it if you would...Thanks

jmcslob, Apr 28, 2020
Thema:

1. I can't connect to any online game - Similar Threads - can't connect online

2. cannot connect to online games

in Windows 10 Gaming
    cannot connect to online games: Online gaming Connectivity Issues but Browser Works I've had this gaming pc for about 3 years now and ive never ran into any issues in terms of speed or running my gamesAbout a week ago now ive been experiencing connectivity issues with online gamesLeague of Legendsgames wont...
  3. cannot connect to online games

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    cannot connect to online games: Online gaming Connectivity Issues but Browser Works I've had this gaming pc for about 3 years now and ive never ran into any issues in terms of speed or running my gamesAbout a week ago now ive been experiencing connectivity issues with online gamesLeague of Legendsgames wont...
  4. I can't connect to any wifi or can't find any

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I can't connect to any wifi or can't find any: About 3 months ago, I was having trouble connecting to wifi. Back then when I first started my laptop for 3-4 days I had to spend an hour connecting to wifi. Every time I turned on my computer it said "Cannot connect to this network" and after an hour it magically connected....
  5. I can't connect to any wifi or can't find any

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I can't connect to any wifi or can't find any: About 3 months ago, I was having trouble connecting to wifi. Back then when I first started my laptop for 3-4 days I had to spend an hour connecting to wifi. Every time I turned on my computer it said "Cannot connect to this network" and after an hour it magically connected....
  6. I can't connect to any wifi or can't find any

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  7. Cannot connect to any online game but internet is working fine.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cannot connect to any online game but internet is working fine.: I bought a new laptop beginning of this month, installed some games, everything worked fine. Few weeks ago I tried playing games like rainbow six seige, gta online, they worked fine. Yesterday I tried playing six seige again but it was forever stuck on matchmaking. Tried...
  8. I don't have access to any online actions in games

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I don't have access to any online actions in games: I am trying to play trail makers and when I try to do anything online it says "your account cannot use this feature please check your account settings if you want access" I have checked them and I have my settings to allow online games and such but it wont let me. I also have...
  9. Connection to server issues on online games

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Connection to server issues on online games: So recently like around three days ago Iv'e noticed a problem when playing online multiplayer games like apex legends and destiny 2. Basically my game will lag a lot or freeze and frame skip until it kicks me out of the game and says cant connect to server. I haven't...
  10. Online games not connecting to servers

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Online games not connecting to servers: Hi there, My online games are not connecting to servers But my internet is working fully good Every site is working fine like youtube, twitch, facebook but online browser games and other online games are not connecting to servers like i tried PUBG, Fortnite, Apex Legends....

Users found this page by searching for:

1. cant connect to any game