Windows 10: I can't connect to LAN connection. It used to work on my laptop and not on my PC but now...

Discus and support I can't connect to LAN connection. It used to work on my laptop and not on my PC but now... in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; 1: updated my driverREALTEK USB BbE family controller 2: flush DNS ipconfig /release ipconfig /renew ipconfig /flushdns 3:change DNS 4.2.2.2 and... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by tiaranales, Jun 22, 2020.

1. I can't connect to LAN connection. It used to work on my laptop and not on my PC but now...

1: updated my driverREALTEK USB BbE family controller

2: flush DNS ipconfig /release ipconfig /renew ipconfig /flushdns

3:change DNS 4.2.2.2 and 8.8.8.8 didn't work.

4:disable then enable the connection.

5I can't connect to LAN connection. It used to work on my laptop and not on my PC but now... :ping by cmd.

Pinging 172.20.62.62 with 32 bytes of data:

Reply from 172.20.62.62: bytes=32 time=1ms TTL=64

Ping statistics for 172.20.62.62:
    Packets: Sent = 4, Received = 4, Lost = 0 0% loss,
    Approximate round trip times in milli-seconds:

Minimum = 1ms, Maximum = 1ms, Average = 1ms

C:\Users\tiara>ping google.com

Pinging google.com [2404:6800:4001:800::200e] with 32 bytes of data:
    Reply from 2404:6800:4001:800::200e: time=457ms
    Reply from 2404:6800:4001:800::200e: time=171ms
    Reply from 2404:6800:4001:800::200e: time=79ms
    Reply from 2404:6800:4001:800::200e: time=79ms

Ping statistics for 2404:6800:4001:800::200e:
    Packets: Sent = 4, Received = 4, Lost = 0 0% loss,
    Approximate round trip times in milli-seconds:
    Minimum = 79ms, Maximum = 457ms, Average = 196ms

:)

tiaranales, Jun 22, 2020
  2. Morgoth Win User

pc to laptop connection

hi there does anny one know how i can directly connect my laptop to my pc and send files over and my laptop also got wireles connection can i use this fuction to my pc to while there connected with a network cable?
    so this is the setup i want to have

Modem <> pc <> laptop <> (laptop wireless)
    with out using a router

Morgoth, Jun 22, 2020
  3. akhlaq768 Win User
    Connecting Laptop to the Internet, No connection

I thought of that the other day... enter the same detail into the laptop... but no luck mate...

this laptop was connected to the internet via the wireless router... but the router died on me.. now im using the cable...

akhlaq768, Jun 22, 2020
  4. Morgoth Win User

I can't connect to LAN connection. It used to work on my laptop and not on my PC but now...

A lan connection

ok i got this bridge thing working, but now i cant find a way to connect my laptop, but my pc granded accses

Morgoth, Jun 22, 2020
Thema:

I can't connect to LAN connection. It used to work on my laptop and not on my PC but now...

1. I can't connect to LAN connection. It used to work on my laptop and not on my PC but now... - Similar Threads - can't connect LAN

2. Not able to connect using LAN, Wifi and monile Hotspot in my Laptop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Not able to connect using LAN, Wifi and monile Hotspot in my Laptop: Hello Support Team,I have having HP Pavilion 15 Notebook PC installed with Windows 8.1 Single Language 64-bit and suddenly stopped connecting to any network. I am trying to connect with LAN Cable/Wifi and Mobile Hotspot but in all the cases it does not connect. I applied...
  3. Not able to connect using LAN, Wifi and monile Hotspot in my Laptop

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Not able to connect using LAN, Wifi and monile Hotspot in my Laptop: Hello Support Team,I have having HP Pavilion 15 Notebook PC installed with Windows 8.1 Single Language 64-bit and suddenly stopped connecting to any network. I am trying to connect with LAN Cable/Wifi and Mobile Hotspot but in all the cases it does not connect. I applied...
  4. Wireless lan card is not connecting to my pc

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Wireless lan card is not connecting to my pc: My wireless lan card is not connecting to my pc, I have tried everything i could find, and it still will not work. My pc is unable to connect to the internet please help me....
  5. My PC can't connect to adsl modem via LAN

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    My PC can't connect to adsl modem via LAN: Hello, I have a problem in my pc which I didn't have this problem 1 year ago. This problem is like very annoying I've done all of the ways to fix it but it didn't work cmd commands, updating drives All of the adsl modem lights turns on when I turn the modem on BUT when...
  6. Can't connect my PC to my Surface Pro 3 laptop using "Connect to Wireless Display"

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Can't connect my PC to my Surface Pro 3 laptop using "Connect to Wireless Display": I'm trying to cast my PC's display to my Surface Pro 3 using the Project/Connect settings, but I'm unable to do so. I can cast my Pro 3 screen to my PC but not the other way around. I was able to connect it once, but the connection lagged out. Any suggestions or other apps I...
  7. Can't connect PC's on LAN using NetBIOS \\[COMPUTERNAME]

Can't connect PC's on LAN using NetBIOS \\[COMPUTERNAME]: I have two Windows PC's on a LAN. They both show up in the Windows Explorer network tree but cannot connect to each other using \\[COMPUTERNAME]. I have network discovery sharing turned on. Both clean installs of Windows 10. Same Microsoft Account. The correct sharing...
  8. My desktop can't connect thru LAN, but in my laptop it can

My desktop can't connect thru LAN, but in my laptop it can: Hi, I'm having an issue. So my desktop suddenly wasn't connecting to the internet through LAN. I tried several methods to reconnect thru LAN, however, it was all in vain, and I ended up using my Wifi dongle to connect. However, I tried the LAN on my laptop, but it works. Why...
  9. Connection to my LAN

Connection to my LAN: My computer connects to my LAN on startup. If I leave my computer for just a few minutes and come back, I am disconnected from my LAN. I can run the troubleshooting program, and it reconnects. This is extremely annoying. How do I fix?...
  10. Can't connect to PC on LAN

Can't connect to PC on LAN: A bit of background (or maybe a separate problem, in which case please give advice) is that my PC (ethernet) had been disconnecting from my router while my phone on WiFi remained connected. I reset my router each time which solved it for a while. It's been fine for now again,...