Windows 10: I can't connect to my ATT internet on one of my laptops. The other lap top connects fine.

Discus and support I can't connect to my ATT internet on one of my laptops. The other lap top connects fine. in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; I can't connect to my ATT internet on one of my laptops. troubleshooting tells me there might be a problem with the drive3r for the wifi adapter. Can... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by PeggyHarris2, Nov 28, 2020.

1. I can't connect to my ATT internet on one of my laptops. The other lap top connects fine.

I can't connect to my ATT internet on one of my laptops. troubleshooting tells me there might be a problem with the drive3r for the wifi adapter. Can a expert call me and help with this?

:)

PeggyHarris2, Nov 28, 2020

2. Wifes lap top-family connection

It keeps telling me to check the connections, I have they are fine, and re set to box I can not re set there is no button. Everything on her lap top works just fine except the internet na d logging on to her asu..ed account for Her work What to do i t
    was working fone yesterday. now does she or does she not need an account w MSN or not and what to do now Dave

DavidTolandZK, Nov 28, 2020
  3. akhlaq768 Win User
    Connecting Laptop to the Internet, No connection

Trying to connect to the Internet using my Laptop. (not via the wireless router, but through the Ethernet cable)

My existing PC is connected to the Internet via an Ethernet cable, which is connected to the Broadband Modem (Virgin).

What I have tried to do, is take the Ethernet cable from my PC and connect it to the Laptop... Unfortunately, the Laptop isnt connecting to the Internet...

I have tried repairing the Network, with no success.

I am using the same cable, which was connected to the PC...

I do get error messages, when I click on repair in the Network Connection Tab. Its says it cannot assign an IP address.

I am Using Windows XP Home Edition.

I've tried using the Ping via cmd ping localhost or 127.0.0.1

I get the following results -

Packets: Sent = 4, Recieved = 4, Lost = 0(0%0)

Also done the following -

1. Start Internet Explorer.
    2. Click the Tools menu, and then click Internet Options.
    3. Click the Connections tab.
    4. Under Dial-up and VPN Settings, click the broadband connection, click Settings, and then click Automatically detect settings.
    5. Click OK.

..... with no luck

What do I do guys?

akhlaq768, Nov 28, 2020
  4. I can't connect to my ATT internet on one of my laptops. The other lap top connects fine.

CONNECTING TO ATT INTERNET

hello guys i recently purchased a nokia N-8 unlocked phone and i am using att carrier... as this is a smart phone i took the dataplan from my carrier. But i am unable to connect to the internet .... Can you please tell me how can i get connected to
    the internet

The steps what i have done...

Menu>Connectivity>settings>date use when roaming set to always ask

Under destinations my frist priority is AT&T..

What else i need to do so that browse the i can browse the internet....

Maverick0008, Nov 28, 2020
Thema:

I can't connect to my ATT internet on one of my laptops. The other lap top connects fine.

1. I can't connect to my ATT internet on one of my laptops. The other lap top connects fine. - Similar Threads - can't connect ATT

2. lap top will not connect to internet. It is Chrome 0S

in Windows 10 Gaming
    lap top will not connect to internet. It is Chrome 0S: This HP laptop will not connect to internet. It is a chrome 0S https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/lap-top-will-not-connect-to-internet-it-is-chrome/64c128d8-71f6-4858-b541-404880212454
  3. lap top will not connect to internet. It is Chrome 0S

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    lap top will not connect to internet. It is Chrome 0S: This HP laptop will not connect to internet. It is a chrome 0S https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/lap-top-will-not-connect-to-internet-it-is-chrome/64c128d8-71f6-4858-b541-404880212454
  4. lap top will not connect to internet. It is Chrome 0S

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  5. my laptop wont connect to internet but other devices will

my laptop wont connect to internet but other devices will: My laptop wont connect to the internet. I know my wifi is working fine because it connect to my other devices. I dont know what to do. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-laptop-wont-connect-to-internet-but-other/3209f471-229b-4fc4-9913-9e2525ae0daf
  6. Printer will not stay connected to lap top

in Windows 10 Customization
    Printer will not stay connected to lap top: Printer will not stay connected more then 12 hours in windows 10s . Everyday I have to delete my printer then add it back again to print. Is there a "permanent" fix for this? ?...
  7. I cannot get my Fitbit to connect with my lap top

I cannot get my Fitbit to connect with my lap top: I have fitbit charger 2 and I can not get logged on with my lap top. I have called fitbit and they sent me a new charger and I get the same message it will not connect. Please advise. I have windows 10 on HP. I have the blue tooth on....
  8. Internet connect to one wifi connection but not the other.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Internet connect to one wifi connection but not the other.: So in my house we have to wifi connections but it wont connect to my main internet. it will connect to are bad internet that is always in and out and just has a poor connection. but are main one I was connect too yesterday evening and when I went to get on my internet that...
  9. Wifes lap top-family connection

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Wifes lap top-family connection: For awhile she was able to connect to the internet and to th U of AZ for her e mails.....but today she can not even get on the internet thru our family msn connection. She has an asu e mail but not an msn e mail, Now she is unable to do anything on internet... is this...
  10. i can not connect my bluetooth speakewr to my acer lap top

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    i can not connect my bluetooth speakewr to my acer lap top: I can not connect my Bluetooth speaker to my acer lap top https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-hardware/i-can-not-connect-my-bluetooth-speakewr-to-my-acer/3e03d456-e9a8-4a32-b5c6-87acd9706547