Windows 10: I can't connect to my friend servers it always pop up that I need to log in Xbox Aunthenticate

Discus and support I can't connect to my friend servers it always pop up that I need to log in Xbox Aunthenticate in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I want to join to my friend servers... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Daniel Oponda, Jun 15, 2024.

1. I can't connect to my friend servers it always pop up that I need to log in Xbox Aunthenticate

I want to join to my friend servers

:)

Daniel Oponda, Jun 15, 2024

2. Xbox App "Server Connectivity" "Blocked"

Hi,

There are several reasons why the Xbox app server connectivity is blocked. It is possible that
    your PC was unable to establish a Teredo IPsec connection to the Quality of Service (QoS) server or your Firewall settings are blocking the connection. To properly isolate your concern, please provide us the following information:

• Is your computer connected to a wired or wireless internet connection?
    • Have you made any changes on your computer prior to the issue?
    • Are you experiencing the same issue in safe mode with networking? To start Windows in safe mode with networking, you can follow the steps on this

link

In the meantime, you can perform the suggested solutions on this
    link

Loraine Mon, Jun 15, 2024
  3. Ariel Acu Win User
    "Server connectivity = blocked" on Xbox app on Windows 10

Hi MoonBunny17,

If your server connectivity is "Blocked", it means that your computer was unable to establish a Teredo IPsec connection to the Quality of Service (QoS) server. Since you've tried the troubleshooting steps from our support page, let's try to restart the "IP
    Helper" and "Xbox Networking Service" by performing the following steps below:

1. Press the Windows Key + R to open the Run box.
    2. Type "services" and hit enter to open the Services Window
    3. Scroll down until you find an entry called “IP Helper”. Right-click on it, and then click Restart.
    4. Scroll all the way down to the bottom and do the same thing for “Xbox Live Networking Service”.
    5. Close the window, open the Xbox app and check your connection again.

If the issue persists, I recommend that you try connecting your computer to another network to see if that will change the server connectivity on the Xbox app.

Keep us updated with the results after performing the suggested solutions above.

Ariel Acu, Jun 15, 2024
  4. SIcam Win User

I can't connect to my friend servers it always pop up that I need to log in Xbox Aunthenticate

XBox: How to remove a "friend"?

How do I remove a "friend" from Xbox in Windows 10?

Background: Xbox auto-suggested friends. I'd never seen the screen, so intended to find out who the first suggested person was by viewing their profile. Was the person from my contact list, or just a random person? Unfortunately, the click caused this
    complete (probably) stranger to be my first "friend." No thanks. I want to know who I'm adding. I don't see any place to remove this stranger.

SIcam, Jun 15, 2024
Thema:

I can't connect to my friend servers it always pop up that I need to log in Xbox Aunthenticate

1. I can't connect to my friend servers it always pop up that I need to log in Xbox Aunthenticate - Similar Threads - can't connect friend

2. I can't connect to my friend servers it always pop up that I need to log in Xbox Aunthenticate

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I can't connect to my friend servers it always pop up that I need to log in Xbox Aunthenticate: I want to join to my friend servers https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-cant-connect-to-my-friend-servers-it-always-pop/e08cbe90-7130-47fa-902d-f66b54418e2e
  3. my friend's computer can't boot up and always show this window.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    my friend's computer can't boot up and always show this window.: as you could see from the picture i attached, his computer just can't boot up, and keep repeating the process: preparing to repair your computer, diagnosing your computer and what you could see in attached picture. we also tried those steps in advanced settings but it doesn't...
  4. my friend's computer can't boot up and always show this window.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    my friend's computer can't boot up and always show this window.: as you could see from the picture i attached, his computer just can't boot up, and keep repeating the process: preparing to repair your computer, diagnosing your computer and what you could see in attached picture. we also tried those steps in advanced settings but it doesn't...
  5. how do i set up my pin if I need wifi to set it up and i need to be logged in to connect to...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    how do i set up my pin if I need wifi to set it up and i need to be logged in to connect to...: Yesterday I was given the bit lock recovery prompt where I later got my 40 digit password and entered it into my computer. When I was logged back in my pin was deleted and I needed to create a new one. The problem is that it I cannot connect to the internet without being...
  6. i can't connect to wifi always.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    i can't connect to wifi always.: i can't connect to wifi always. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-cant-connect-to-wifi-always/9778d6fa-b8c6-4130-83a6-55e5a7e0f666
  7. Can't connect to friend's Minecraft server

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't connect to friend's Minecraft server: Hello, I've been having a hard time connecting to my friend's server on Minecraft Windows 10 Edition. I was able to join the world at one point, but now whenever I try, I just get stuck on "Locating server...". Other people are able to join the world. I tried joining a...
  8. I can't hear my friend on the Xbox app

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    I can't hear my friend on the Xbox app: So I was going to use the Xbox app so me and my friend could talk to each other in a party but I can't hear him and he can hear me. I can even see the the white border around his pfp indicating he's speaking. Is there a fix to this issue? submitted by /u/4thaccountonreddit...
  9. I can't join to my friend's minecraft server

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I can't join to my friend's minecraft server: My friend made a minecraft server and at first time after 20 minutes of trying I joined to his server, but now I can't join. We tried everything (he inveted me, i tried to join...) Our other friend can easily join to his server so the problem should be with me. After I try to...
  10. Always pops up

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Always pops up: cant create files.please check if you have permission to write to the instillation folder Always pops up on screen been 2 weeks now not sure what it's for, please can any one help...