Windows 10: I can't connect to my friends world anymore in minecraft

Discus and support I can't connect to my friends world anymore in minecraft in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; We have been playing on a server with a couple of other friends. One day the host's minecraft crashed because he turned on high settings while he was... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Rauskiz, Dec 11, 2020.

1. Rauskiz Win User

I can't connect to my friends world anymore in minecraft

We have been playing on a server with a couple of other friends. One day the host's minecraft crashed because he turned on high settings while he was near like 200 villagers. After that the players who were in the server during the crash couldn't join including me but somehow one of our other friend came there a while later and he could join with no problems. Can anyone help me with this issue?

:)

Rauskiz, Dec 11, 2020
Thema:

I can't connect to my friends world anymore in minecraft

1. I can't connect to my friends world anymore in minecraft - Similar Threads - can't connect friends

2. Unable to connect to my friend's Minecraft World

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unable to connect to my friend's Minecraft World: Pretty much every time I try to connect to my friend's world, it says 'Unable to connect to world.' Literally no matter how many times I've tried. It's only her worlds that have this issue. The only solution that I know of that works is for her to leave and rejoin it, but...
  3. Friend can't load into my world on Minecraft Windows 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Friend can't load into my world on Minecraft Windows 10: So my friend and I have been working on this world for a while now and a few months ago she logged out underground. Now, whenever she tries to join, her avatar spawns in and it says she's in the game. However, it never pops up saying "name" has joined the game. She can never...
  4. I can't join a friends world on Minecraft Bedrock Edition

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I can't join a friends world on Minecraft Bedrock Edition: I have tried for the past few days to try and join my friends' games' and it won't allow me. Some friends can join but others can't, and it's different for each person. I am able to join a couple of them with no hassle, but I an unable to join others. People who can't join me...
  5. Can't connect To Friend's World Unless Restarted

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't connect To Friend's World Unless Restarted: Me and my friend have a world which we play on everyday. She is on Xbox One while I play on Windows 10/ Xbox One. Sometime's she leaves the house and leaves the world open so I can play. I can join the World no problems when she starts it however I must click "Join Game" on...
  6. Can't connect to the Minecraft world of my friend on PS4

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't connect to the Minecraft world of my friend on PS4: So basically, since it is now possible to crossplay with PS4 and all other Bedrock platforms, my friend on PS4 got really excited, and wanted to try it out with me (I am on Windows 10 Edition). So he did what he was suppost to, created a microsoft account, linked it, added me...
  7. Unable to connect to my friend's Windows 10 Minecraft world

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unable to connect to my friend's Windows 10 Minecraft world: When I go into Minecraft bedrock, and select my friend's world to join, I always receive a screen that display 'Unable to connect to world" after the game spends about 20-30 seconds displaying 'connecting to multiplayer game.' My friend is hosting this world from his pc on...
  8. Minecraft Windows 10: Friends cant join the world's I create anymore

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft Windows 10: Friends cant join the world's I create anymore: This happened pretty recently, within the last two weeksish. Friends can no longer join the world's I make, and I can't join some of theirs. I can join person 1s server, person 3 and 4 can join person 1 and each others, but I cant join person 3 or 4, and no one seems to able...
  9. my friends cant join my world in minecraft "unable to connect to world"

in Windows 10 Gaming
    my friends cant join my world in minecraft "unable to connect to world": so this has been going on for a while now and im done my friends cant join me so i tried giving them the .mcworld file to download but then that didn't work but i can join my friends i have tried using Ethernet etc i really need help...
  10. Minecraft windows edition: friends unable to connect to my world

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft windows edition: friends unable to connect to my world: I tried cross platform and for the last few months no one can join at all. it always says unable to connect for them https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/minecraft-windows-edition-friends-unable-to/a78bb55e-3237-46d2-ad20-e6a195497b9c