Windows 10: I cant connect to my friends world on Minecraft Windows 10 Edition

Discus and support I cant connect to my friends world on Minecraft Windows 10 Edition in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; So, my friend has an Xbox one with Minecraft on it and I have a Windows 10 computer with Minecraft windows 10 Edition installed on it. He can join me... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by TheLonelyX, Aug 14, 2019.

1. I cant connect to my friends world on Minecraft Windows 10 Edition

So, my friend has an Xbox one with Minecraft on it and I have a Windows 10 computer with Minecraft windows 10 Edition installed on it. He can join me on my world when i make it multiplayer but I can't join him when he makes his world multiplayer. I click on his world and then the message, "Unable To Connect To World." pops up every single time i try and join. I don't know what the issue is, so any guidance would help. Thanks.

:)

TheLonelyX, Aug 14, 2019

2. Minecraft: Windows 10 Edition: I can't join my friend's world

Hey there Ashwin, I'm having problems connecting to my friends world. I have a laptop with minecraft windows 10 edition (i got it from buying minecraft) and she has minecraft pocket edition on an ipad mini, the strange thing was that when i was by her house
    i had no trouble at all connecting to her world I would just open minecraft win 10, click play, click friends then click on her world but ever since i came back to my house i would click play then friends and I would see her world but when i click it to join
    it say locating server and it stays on that screen for long. I've tried closing minecraft and canceling and rejoining but its not helping she even tried inviting me but that didnt work either. Do you have any other solutions?

(sorry for making this so long)

JonathanMangah, Aug 14, 2019
  3. Minecraft beta edition

Having same problem connecting to friends worlds. The only one working is on Realms....frustrating. Before Realms we could connect most times but since it was opened no other worlds are connecting. We can sometimes connect to new friends worlds on Minecraft,
    which is odd.

CarolWilliams_769, Aug 14, 2019
  4. I cant connect to my friends world on Minecraft Windows 10 Edition

Minecraft: Windows 10 Edition: Unable to connect to world

Hi Angelito,

The game server error is one of the possible reasons why you're unable to connect to the Minecraft world. To help you resolve this concern, I need to gather more details. Kindly answer the questions below:

• Were you able to connect to an external server on Minecraft before?
    • What are the troubleshooting steps you have done so far?
    • When did the issue start?
    • Have you tried uninstalling and reinstalling the game?
    • Do you have a firewall (or antivirus firewall)? If yes, try to disable it.

Meanwhile, I suggest that you run the troubleshooter for Windows apps using the link below. This could help remove problems with an app from Microsoft Store.

Click here

Wilfred Mac, Aug 14, 2019
Thema:

I cant connect to my friends world on Minecraft Windows 10 Edition

1. I cant connect to my friends world on Minecraft Windows 10 Edition - Similar Threads - cant connect friends

2. Unable to connect to my friend's Minecraft World

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unable to connect to my friend's Minecraft World: Pretty much every time I try to connect to my friend's world, it says 'Unable to connect to world.' Literally no matter how many times I've tried. It's only her worlds that have this issue. The only solution that I know of that works is for her to leave and rejoin it, but...
  3. My friends can't join my world Minecraft Windows 10 Edition

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My friends can't join my world Minecraft Windows 10 Edition: Hi, I'm having an issue with Xbox live for over 2 years. So basically, My friend can't join my world somehow but I can join theirs. It says "Unable to Connect" for them. We both are Windows 10 and the same version of Minecraft. But, My friends can join my world if I am...
  4. Minecraft Windows 10 Edition "no connection to the world"?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft Windows 10 Edition "no connection to the world"?: I want to play Minecraft with Windows 10 Edition with a friend. They have the same edition as me, but when one of us opens the world and wants to join the other, there is "no connection to the world". We are friends with Microsoft and the servers are running normally, I can...
  5. My friend cant join my minecraft world

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My friend cant join my minecraft world: So if im in my world and my friend joins then the whole world lags for me and his is just stuck on the loading screen? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-friend-cant-join-my-minecraft-world/73dae1e3-adc8-424d-8ce1-6ca31767024f
  6. Minecraft Windows 10 Edition (no connection to the world)?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft Windows 10 Edition (no connection to the world)?: I have the latest version of the Minecraft Windows 10 Edition is also a lot of fun to play - there is only one problem. I cannot play with my friends. When I try to join their world, it always says "no connection to the world". I've been searching the internet for days now...
  7. Unable to connect to my friend's Windows 10 Minecraft world

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unable to connect to my friend's Windows 10 Minecraft world: When I go into Minecraft bedrock, and select my friend's world to join, I always receive a screen that display 'Unable to connect to world" after the game spends about 20-30 seconds displaying 'connecting to multiplayer game.' My friend is hosting this world from his pc on...
  8. my friends cant join my world in minecraft "unable to connect to world"

in Windows 10 Gaming
    my friends cant join my world in minecraft "unable to connect to world": so this has been going on for a while now and im done my friends cant join me so i tried giving them the .mcworld file to download but then that didn't work but i can join my friends i have tried using Ethernet etc i really need help...
  9. 'Unable to Connect' To a friend's world in Minecraft Windows 10 Edition

in Windows 10 Gaming
    'Unable to Connect' To a friend's world in Minecraft Windows 10 Edition: Usually when I join my friend on Minecraft Windows 10 Edition, It allows me to click on join, then my screen comes up with GENERATING WORLD for about 20-30 seconds and then comes up with Unable to Connect to world. About a week ago, however, it came up with GENERATING WORLD,...
  10. Minecraft windows edition: friends unable to connect to my world

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft windows edition: friends unable to connect to my world: I tried cross platform and for the last few months no one can join at all. it always says unable to connect for them https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/minecraft-windows-edition-friends-unable-to/a78bb55e-3237-46d2-ad20-e6a195497b9c

Users found this page by searching for:

1. minecraft windows 10 cant connect to friend

2. how to play with friends on minecraft win 10

3. when i try and invite my friend to hive minecraft it says theyre invalid

4. cant see friends minecraft bderock,
  5. friends cant join my world minecraft windows 10 edition,
  6. cant see friend online minecraft windows 10 pc,
  7. can see my friend playing minecraft on xbox for windows game,
  8. why cant i add friends on my minecraft windows 10,
  9. my friends cant see me minecraft world,
  10. minecraft cannot see friends,
  11. minecraft windows 10 cant invite pc friend,
  12. why i cant connect with my friend on minecraft java edition,
  13. minecraft windows 10 edition cant play with friend,
  14. reasons why you wouldnt be able to connect to a world on minecraft bedrock,
  15. how to connect to a strangers world in minecraft