Windows 10: I cant connect to my NAS

Discus and support I cant connect to my NAS in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; I've tried everything and nothing works I get the error the 0x80070035 the NAS work fine on all other devices I've tried: Turning off Firewall... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by AMAULT17, Jan 1, 2019.

1. AMAULT17 Win User

I cant connect to my NAS

I've tried everything and nothing works I get the error the 0x80070035 the NAS work fine on all other devices I've tried:

• Turning off Firewall
    • Enabling NetBios over TCP/IP
    • Network Sharing Turned on
    • Enabled Windows Features (SMB 1.0/CIFS file sharing support
    • Removed password protection from NAS

I've tried everything i can find on youtube and would be very grateful if i could get a solution Thank You

:)

AMAULT17, Jan 1, 2019
  2. Gino Des Win User

Windows 10 & NAS Box

Hi Peter,

A few possible reasons can cause this issue. To help us identify the cause of this problem, we would like to know the following information:

• How is your NAS box connected to your computer? (Ethernet, Wi-Fi, or USB)
    • Are you using a program provided by the manufacturer of your NAS box to access it?
    • Do you receive any error messages when accessing your NAS box? If yes, what is the exact error message?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you tried so far?

In the meantime, we suggest that you perform the solution provided by omiklik (Most Helpful Reply)
    in the following thread: Unable to see NAS drive on Network - Win 10 PC.

Keep us updated on the status of the issue, and we will be glad to assist you further.

Gino Des, Jan 1, 2019
  3. emelsom Win User
    How to solve problems with accessing, discovering and connecting to NAS with SMB connection from Windows 10

I am experiencing difficulties with accessing, discovering and connecting to my NAS with SMB connection from Windows 10.

I have tried most of the solutions suggest on the Web, but avail, none of them worked.

• Enabling SMB v2 and restarting
    • Checking SMB v1 in Windows components is ticked on
    • Etc.
    It seems that Microsoft has broken something though their patches

If anyone can supply me with a permanent/ final fix,
    not workaround, please post it here.

emelsom, Jan 1, 2019
  4. emelsom Win User

I cant connect to my NAS

How to solve problems with accessing, discovering and connecting to NAS with SMB connection from Windows 10

I am experiencing difficulties with accessing, discovering and connecting to my NAS with SMB connection from Windows 10.

I have tried most of the solutions suggest on the Web, but avail, none of them worked.

• Enabling SMB v2 and restarting
    • Checking SMB v1 in Windows components is ticked on
    • Etc.
    It seems that Microsoft has broken something though their patches

If anyone can supply me with a permanent/ final fix,
    not workaround, please post it here.

emelsom, Jan 1, 2019
Thema:

I cant connect to my NAS

1. I cant connect to my NAS - Similar Threads - cant connect NAS

2. I cant connect to my wifi

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I cant connect to my wifi: Now my laptop is windows 10. When I turn on the wifi signal, there is no signal. When I click on the wifi icon, it shows up.Change settings, such as making a connection metered. Then turn on airplane mode. At first I thought my wifi modem box had a problem.But my phone can...
  3. I cant connect to my wifi

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    I cant connect to my wifi: Now my laptop is windows 10. When I turn on the wifi signal, there is no signal. When I click on the wifi icon, it shows up.Change settings, such as making a connection metered. Then turn on airplane mode. At first I thought my wifi modem box had a problem.But my phone can...
  4. I cant connect to my wifi

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I cant connect to my wifi: Whenever i try to troubleshoot it doesnt work. I cant see my wifi but it works fine on my other devices. I did all the updates. I have also re installed the wifi driver and searched for new updates online. Nothing fixed it. I can see the wifi in control panel but it keeps...
  5. I cant connect to my wifi

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I cant connect to my wifi: Whenever i try to troubleshoot it doesnt work. I cant see my wifi but it works fine on my other devices. I did all the updates. I have also re installed the wifi driver and searched for new updates online. Nothing fixed it. I can see the wifi in control panel but it keeps...
  6. I cant connect to my wifi

7. NAS connection intermittent

NAS connection intermittent: Hello Everybody! I have a PC with Windows 10 installed on a network along with another 20 PCs. This one particular PC is losing the connection to our NAS every once in a while for no apparent reason and then it restores itself in a day or two have to reconnect the drives...
  8. cannot connect to NAS

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    cannot connect to NAS: After Windows upgrade to version 1810 Pro, I cannot connect to my Network Attached Storage via Explorer network. The windows security pop-up asks me to enter credentials. But when I enter my password and username for my NAS, the system won’t accept it. I know that my...
  9. connection to my NAS

connection to my NAS: hello I am running win 111110 ver 1810 pro at home. since this automatic upgrade (NOT) I cannot connect to my 2 NAS via explorer network. I can map the drives but when i try to map the drive a windows security pops up asking for Credentials (user name and password) If i...
  10. nas connect problem

nas connect problem: using a medio nas with windows 7 and no problem now upgraded to windows 10 and can not connect to nas anymore using the explorer or command window to map the drive C:\Users\guy>net use y: \\192.168.1.2\MyLibrary System error 53 has occurred. The network path was not...