Windows 10: I can’t connect to my network suddenly, anyone got any idea why?

Discus and support I can’t connect to my network suddenly, anyone got any idea why? in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] submitted by /u/subsonic_hypixia [link] [comments]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/subsonic_hypixia, Sep 13, 2020.

1. I can’t connect to my network suddenly, anyone got any idea why?

/u/subsonic_hypixia, Sep 13, 2020
  2. Mel Tar Win User

No network connection

Hello Graham,

To resolve your concern about wireless network issues, please click the link below and follow the suggested troubleshooting steps:

Let us know how it goes.

Mel Tar, Sep 13, 2020
  3. Losing network connection

Hello Dear, if you have a laptop or a PC with a wireless network adapter, you can see a list of available wireless networks and then connect to one of those networks. The wireless networks will only appear if your PC has a wireless network adapter installed, the adapter is turned on, and the wireless access point is in range.

1. Click Start, click Control Panel, click Network and Internet Connections, and then click Network Connections.

2. In the left pane, under Network Tasks, click View available wireless networks.
    In case, If you don't see the network you want to connect to, click Refresh network list. If you see the network but the signal is weak, move the PC closer to the wireless router.

3. Click the network you want to connect to, and then click Connect.

4. If you're connecting to a secure network, type the security key, and then click OK.

I Hope you solve out your query soon.

martinkaren77, Sep 13, 2020
  4. I can’t connect to my network suddenly, anyone got any idea why?

network connectivity

I highly suggest that you try these steps instead:

• Press theWindows
      key + X button on your keyboard.

• Go to
      Control Panel.

• Select
      Network and Sharing Center.

• Click on
      Internet options.

• Choose
      Connections
      tab.

• Click on
      LAN Settings.

• Uncheck
      Use a Proxy server for your LAN.

• Click
      Apply, then
      OK.

CourageDog, Sep 13, 2020
Thema:

I can’t connect to my network suddenly, anyone got any idea why?

1. I can’t connect to my network suddenly, anyone got any idea why? - Similar Threads - can’t connect network

2. My network is not working after my pc got plugged out. Any idea why?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My network is not working after my pc got plugged out. Any idea why?: So my cat was playing with the cables below my desk and accidentaly unplugged my pc. After I turned it back on, the internet stopped working. I tried restarting the router, the PC, I even reset the network settings and unplugged the internet stick but nothing is working. I...
  3. My network is not working after my pc got plugged out. Any idea why?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    My network is not working after my pc got plugged out. Any idea why?: So my cat was playing with the cables below my desk and accidentaly unplugged my pc. After I turned it back on, the internet stopped working. I tried restarting the router, the PC, I even reset the network settings and unplugged the internet stick but nothing is working. I...
  4. My network is not working after my pc got plugged out. Any idea why?

in Windows 10 Gaming
  5. anyone got any idea what to do

in Windows 10 Gaming
    anyone got any idea what to do: I have a joke:win32 threat on my pc if i run a scan it says no threats found but it still says threats need action i can't get rid of them no matter what i try any ideas anyone...
  6. anyone got any idea what to do

anyone got any idea what to do: I have a joke:win32 threat on my pc if i run a scan it says no threats found but it still says threats need action i can't get rid of them no matter what i try any ideas anyone...
  7. My windows 10 laptop suddenly can’t connect or find any wifi networks and the network...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    My windows 10 laptop suddenly can’t connect or find any wifi networks and the network...: I’ve had this laptop for about 9 months with no serious problems. Without being dropped or hit in any way it suddenly can’t connect to the wifi. The network troubleshooter recommended a “networking reset” which I tried but didn’t work. Is there anything I can try or is this a...
  8. My windows 10 laptop suddenly can’t connect or find any wifi networks and the network...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My windows 10 laptop suddenly can’t connect or find any wifi networks and the network...: I’ve had this laptop for about 9 months with no serious problems. Without being dropped or hit in any way it suddenly can’t connect to the wifi. The network troubleshooter recommended a “networking reset” which I tried but didn’t work. Is there anything I can try or is this a...
  9. My windows 10 laptop suddenly can’t connect or find any wifi networks and the network...

10. Got any ideas why my laptop will not sleep?

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Got any ideas why my laptop will not sleep?: I close the laptop lid, the screen blanks, but I can see from continued disk activity that the laptop has not entered Sleep state. In a few minutes, battery charge goes from 100% to 82%. What would cause this? Can it be corrected? Warm Regards, Mark....