Windows 10: I can't connect to my secure network at home after a update the 2nd time....so frustrated

Discus and support I can't connect to my secure network at home after a update the 2nd time....so frustrated in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; It's not a ISP issue because all other devices work in the home and they are not running window 10. After a update again my laptop is blocked from my... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by CindyPinkCar2, Nov 20, 2019.

1. I can't connect to my secure network at home after a update the 2nd time....so frustrated

It's not a ISP issue because all other devices work in the home and they are not running window 10. After a update again my laptop is blocked from my secure network at home. I see my network but get the message "No Network secure". I can go to other wifi areas and I can connect. So frustrated!!! I've tried everything to forgetting the network etc... Help!

:)

CindyPinkCar2, Nov 20, 2019

2. Losing network connection

Hello Dear, if you have a laptop or a PC with a wireless network adapter, you can see a list of available wireless networks and then connect to one of those networks. The wireless networks will only appear if your PC has a wireless network adapter installed, the adapter is turned on, and the wireless access point is in range.

1. Click Start, click Control Panel, click Network and Internet Connections, and then click Network Connections.

2. In the left pane, under Network Tasks, click View available wireless networks.
    In case, If you don't see the network you want to connect to, click Refresh network list. If you see the network but the signal is weak, move the PC closer to the wireless router.

3. Click the network you want to connect to, and then click Connect.

4. If you're connecting to a secure network, type the security key, and then click OK.

I Hope you solve out your query soon.

martinkaren77, Nov 20, 2019
  3. NavyLCDR Win User
    Kick or Ban who is connected with my internet ?

You would have to do that on your Router's setup webpage. 1st step is to turn on WiFi encryption and password. 2nd step, if you feel you need to, is set up an access list of the physical MAC addresses for the network adapters of the computers you want to allow to connect. Any other network adapter not on that MAC filter list won't be able to connect. (but MAC addresses can be easily spoofed, if the third person knows which MAC addresses are allowed).

NavyLCDR, Nov 20, 2019
  4. Mel Tar Win User

I can't connect to my secure network at home after a update the 2nd time....so frustrated

No network connection

Hello Graham,

To resolve your concern about wireless network issues, please click the link below and follow the suggested troubleshooting steps:

Let us know how it goes.

Mel Tar, Nov 20, 2019
Thema:

I can't connect to my secure network at home after a update the 2nd time....so frustrated

1. I can't connect to my secure network at home after a update the 2nd time....so frustrated - Similar Threads - can't connect secure

2. This is so frustrating. This is a new computer but I can't install my apps!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    This is so frustrating. This is a new computer but I can't install my apps!: Help me ASAP!!! Just purchased a new laptop and for some reason, I can't download any apps or software on it! Please tell me what's going on!!! This is not happening on my Mac....
  3. This is so frustrating. This is a new computer but I can't install my apps!

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    This is so frustrating. This is a new computer but I can't install my apps!: Help me ASAP!!! Just purchased a new laptop and for some reason, I can't download any apps or software on it! Please tell me what's going on!!! This is not happening on my Mac....
  4. BSOD every time i connect to my home wifi network

BSOD every time i connect to my home wifi network: Hello. I ran into a problem with my newly built pc. Everything is fine until i want to connect to my home wifi via tp-link usb device. whenever i would type password and press connect, my screen freezes for 5-10 seconds, and then it gives me the BSOD saying; stop code:...
  5. BSOD every time i connect to my home wifi network

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    BSOD every time i connect to my home wifi network: Hello. I ran into a problem with my newly built pc. Everything is fine until i want to connect to my home wifi via tp-link usb device. whenever i would type password and press connect, my screen freezes for 5-10 seconds, and then it gives me the BSOD saying; stop code:...
  6. So Frustrating . . .

in Windows 10 Gaming
    So Frustrating . . .: This is all about watching movies! I had been using, Norton antivirus. But because, of the VPN. It stopped me,from watching any movie. So I turned the, VPN off. But still, nothing. No, movie. I even, uninstalled Norton.But it still, did not "Help" I've tried,everything.Could...
  7. So Frustrating . . .

So Frustrating . . .: This is all about watching movies! I had been using, Norton antivirus. But because, of the VPN. It stopped me,from watching any movie. So I turned the, VPN off. But still, nothing. No, movie. I even, uninstalled Norton.But it still, did not "Help" I've tried,everything.Could...
  8. So Frustrating . . .

in Windows 10 Customization
  9. This so frustrating . . .

in Windows 10 Customization
    This so frustrating . . .: I give up. I'm trying to change the picture if that's what it's called - Picture? Of, a desktop shortcut icon. So. I, right click, properties, change icon, I don't like the built in pictures.. I want to use the, MS logo. So, I click on search. But, no matter where I look,...
  10. Can't connect to secure networks

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Can't connect to secure networks: I just updated to Windows 10 and tried to connect to the internet using wifi. When I tried my secure connection I was using before the upgrade it told me I can't connect to the network.. but it allowed me to connect to an unsecured network with no problem. I did notice that...