Windows 10: I can't connect to the internet and no networks appear

Discus and support I can't connect to the internet and no networks appear in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; My internet connection was working fine, then a few days ago it stopped. I can't see any networks to connect to. Every other device in the house is... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by AlexPitre, Jun 7, 2020.

1. AlexPitre Win User

I can't connect to the internet and no networks appear

My internet connection was working fine, then a few days ago it stopped. I can't see any networks to connect to. Every other device in the house is working except this one. It also wants me to plug in an Ethernet cable. I never had one to begin with. I'm not sure how to fix this. I'm on Wndows 10 by the way.

:)

AlexPitre, Jun 7, 2020

2. Losing network connection

Hello Dear, if you have a laptop or a PC with a wireless network adapter, you can see a list of available wireless networks and then connect to one of those networks. The wireless networks will only appear if your PC has a wireless network adapter installed, the adapter is turned on, and the wireless access point is in range.

1. Click Start, click Control Panel, click Network and Internet Connections, and then click Network Connections.

2. In the left pane, under Network Tasks, click View available wireless networks.
    In case, If you don't see the network you want to connect to, click Refresh network list. If you see the network but the signal is weak, move the PC closer to the wireless router.

3. Click the network you want to connect to, and then click Connect.

4. If you're connecting to a secure network, type the security key, and then click OK.

I Hope you solve out your query soon.

martinkaren77, Jun 7, 2020
  3. Kem Mon Win User
    Set Broadband Internet Connection Network Configuration

Hi,

Upon analyzing the details you have provided, kindly run the
    Network and Internet Troubleshooter
    and check if there's any changes. To run the
    troubleshooter,
    follow these steps:

• On the search bar, type
      Troubleshooting.

• Choose
      Network and Internet.

• Run the following
      Troubleshooter:

• Internet Connections.

• Network Adapter.

• Incoming Connections.

If the issue persists, we suggest that you try to
    renew
    your
    IP address. To do this, follow these steps:

• Open
      Command Prompt
      as
      Administrator.

• Type the following command:

• Ipconfig/release
        and hit
        Enter.

• Ipconfig/renew
        and hit
        Enter.

• Exit.

Let us know how it goes.

Regards.

Kem Mon, Jun 7, 2020
  4. topgundcp Win User

Connecting computer with no internet connection to network printer

@dk1971
    1. Open Admin command and type: ipconfig

I can't connect to the internet and no networks appear [​IMG]
    2. Win+X->Control Panel->Netwok and Sharing Center
      Follow the screen shot. This should disable internet access from this PC but allows access to local device(s)
      NOTE: Use the IP & Subnet Mask from step 1. Leave Default gateway & DNS Server blank

I can't connect to the internet and no networks appear [​IMG]

topgundcp, Jun 7, 2020
Thema:

1. I can't connect to the internet and no networks appear - Similar Threads - can't connect internet

2. firewall duplicates network, can't connect to the internet

in Windows 10 Gaming
    firewall duplicates network, can't connect to the internet: Hi, recently I've encountered a problem with my wi-fi. It occurs only on one computer in my LAN. It says that the computer is connected to wi-fi without the internet. I noticed that during connection something weird happens in firewall https://imgur.com/a/yxasFKTNew ones are...
  3. firewall duplicates network, can't connect to the internet

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    firewall duplicates network, can't connect to the internet: Hi, recently I've encountered a problem with my wi-fi. It occurs only on one computer in my LAN. It says that the computer is connected to wi-fi without the internet. I noticed that during connection something weird happens in firewall https://imgur.com/a/yxasFKTNew ones are...
  4. firewall duplicates network, can't connect to the internet

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  5. Internet connection icon doesn't appear and can't connect to ethernet

Internet connection icon doesn't appear and can't connect to ethernet: I have Windows 10 Pro version 1903. It worked fine until today. The logo for internet connection doesn't appear in the taskbar at all. Going into taskbar settings, it says it is displayed, so nothing I can do from there. I can't connect at all. In network status, it shows ——...
  6. Network issues-Can't connect to internet, but connected to wifi

Network issues-Can't connect to internet, but connected to wifi: I recently switched ISPs (from Xfinity to Fios Verizon). After the technician came over, all my devices connected perfectly except my gaming pc. This pc is custom-built, current specs: Microsoft Win10 Pro 64 bit Motherboard: AS Rock H110M-DGS R3.0 8GB RAM GTX 980ti 6gb I5...
  7. I can't connect to the internet

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    I can't connect to the internet: So this morning I started my computer and found that my conexion wasn't working, I tried plugging and unplugging the ethernet cable, restarted the router and when that didn't work I used windows diagnostics and it says that "Ethernet doesn't have a valid IP configuration" I...
  8. No internet, can't connect to network etc.

No internet, can't connect to network etc.: For past 3 weeks I've had a problem with network on windows 10 64 bit (1809 17763.379) Dell XPS 15. It applies only to the first wifi network I connected to, the second one seems fine. Issue #1 Everytime system boots it either cannot to the network or when it connects...
  9. Can't connect to network or can't get internet

Can't connect to network or can't get internet: I just switched my Internet provider. Previously, I had no connection issues. have two iPhones, and iPad and an HP laptop running Windows 10. All devices except the laptop use the 5G connection provided. The laptop requires the 2G connection. The laptop will either not...
  10. no internet "can't connect to this network"

no internet "can't connect to this network": I have no internet on my Windows 10 Dell Optiplex 780 using a Netgear a6210 AC1200 wireless adapter. I always get the error message, "can't connect to this network." When I run the troubleshooter, it tells me that my modem is experiencing connectivity issues—but nothing...