Windows 10: I can't connect to the Internet! Need help urgently!

Discus and support I can't connect to the Internet! Need help urgently! in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; So I upgraded last night and the Internet won't connect and I can't click on settings?! if you have a solution I need it to be very detailed as I am... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by Justlouisex, Jul 29, 2015.

1. I can't connect to the Internet! Need help urgently!

So I upgraded last night and the Internet won't connect and I can't click on settings?!
    if you have a solution I need it to be very detailed as I am not a computer expert...
    i have tried troubleshooting it and it says nothing! Any ideas?

:)

Justlouisex, Jul 29, 2015

2. One or more protocols are missing on this computer

Hi, the solution doesn't help at all. It still can't connect to the internet with Wifi or ethernet cable. Can someone help me please. This is really urgent.

DerrickYap, Jul 29, 2015
  3. E71 Firmware Update Challange (to 300x)

I get the following message "Nokia Software Updater has attempted to connect to the internet but has failed three times. This could be because of a poor-quality, slow, or intermittent internet connection, or restrictions due to a firewall If requested by
    your firewall, Nokia Software Updater needs the following applications to gain access to the internet: nsl_host_process.exe nsu_ui_client.exe" I have a good internet connection. I have disable my Firewall! What else could be wrong? Please I need urgent Help!!!

And also I can't open my internetradio....

quick_sand08, Jul 29, 2015
Thema:

I can't connect to the Internet! Need help urgently!

1. I can't connect to the Internet! Need help urgently! - Similar Threads - can't connect Internet

2. I NEED URGENT HELP

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    I NEED URGENT HELP: Help! I am on windows 10!So I did a system reset on my laptop. after the reset, I still had my old files on the windows.old folder. My files were located on a very long subfolder on a subfolder on a subfolder... and about 20 more of that. Now, the subfolders that the files...
  3. I NEED URGENT HELP

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I NEED URGENT HELP: Help! I am on windows 10!So I did a system reset on my laptop. after the reset, I still had my old files on the windows.old folder. My files were located on a very long subfolder on a subfolder on a subfolder... and about 20 more of that. Now, the subfolders that the files...
  4. I need urgent help with this!

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    I need urgent help with this!: I like this pc, but I have not downloaded anything and for some reason I am losing storage fast!what do I do?I can't factory reset because I have no disk space to do so!I don't know what's causing it either.pls help me, I just got this laptop!...
  5. I need urgent help with this!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I need urgent help with this!: I like this pc, but I have not downloaded anything and for some reason I am losing storage fast!what do I do?I can't factory reset because I have no disk space to do so!I don't know what's causing it either.pls help me, I just got this laptop!...
  6. I need urgent help with this!

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  7. I urgently need help

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    I urgently need help: my notebook lenovo ideapad 330 some weird version witout cd mechanic and with windows 10, intel core i7, nvidia gtx 1080, Ssd 250gb, Hdd 1tb: when i try to boot it up it says windows couldn't start properly tray restart that can repair the problem or other options. well...
  8. I need urgent help

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    I need urgent help: Yesterday I uninstalled the latest feature update because my computer has been lagging like crazy since I installed it. When I tried to reboot, INACESSIBLE BOOT DEVICE. I tried some cmd tutorials, but bootrec fixboot wont work and nt60 sys doesn't fix it, access is still...
  9. I need urgent help

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    I need urgent help: So I updated my Windows 7 to Windows 10 recently and I was deleting some files. I just realized, as I was looking at my laptop stickers, that I deleted my NVIDIA graphics cards programme. When I turn on my laptop I have the problem black screen with mouse cursor. How do I...
  10. I need urgent help

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    I need urgent help: Hi, I need help to upgrade to windows 10. My Samsung computer has everything taken off, and is ready to get rid of windows 7 I will pay for the update if its ok, and i need advice on how to install it? I need you to text me what number is going to wring if you want to...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. How to windows 10 setup internet witout windows file