Windows 10: I Can't Control My Laptop Brightness and My Task Manager not Working Properly

Discus and support I Can't Control My Laptop Brightness and My Task Manager not Working Properly in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hy Guys ! My laptop brightness is not working if i rise and down it is still not working. And also my laptop task manager not show performance of my... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by goldenboy5, Nov 9, 2020.

1. I Can't Control My Laptop Brightness and My Task Manager not Working Properly

Hy Guys !

My laptop brightness is not working if i rise and down it is still not working. And also my laptop task manager not show performance of my cpu or ram, disk any suggestion, My system is i7 2nd generation with NVidia Quadro 1000M Precision Dell M4600. Guy help me to solve my problem.

:)

goldenboy5, Nov 9, 2020
  2. John Sarc Win User

Brightness Control not working in Windows 10

Hi Ella,

To adjust the brightness, see the steps below:

• Go back to Power Options, and tick on the High performance.
    • See if you can adjust the brightness.

If this not work, we highly suggest that you create an Administrator account, and re-do the steps above.

Let us know how it goes.

John Sarc, Nov 9, 2020
  3. Can not control the laptop brightness

Hi Dinh,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

I understand the inconvenience you are facing currently.

I would appreciate if you can provide us the following information to help us understand the issue better.

What happens when you try to change the screen's brightness?

For a majority of laptops, there isn't a control for setting the contrast. However, you can set the brightness of many laptops by pressing and holding the Fn key, and then pressing a function key to decrease brightness
    or increase brightness.

I suggest you to uninstall the display driver from your computer and then install in Compatibility mode.

To uninstall the driver follow the steps given below.

• Press Windows key + X and select
      Device Manager.

• Search for Display Adapter
      and expand it.

• Right click on the Display Adapter
      and select Uninstall.

• Do not restart your computer.
    Once you have successfully uninstalled the driver, please install the driver in compatibility mode following the steps given below.

Make older programs compatible with this version of Windows

Make older apps or programs compatible with Windows 10

(Applies to Windows 10)

Hope the information helps. Please let us know if the issue persist and we will be happy to assist you further.

Nachappa C K, Nov 9, 2020
  4. I Can't Control My Laptop Brightness and My Task Manager not Working Properly

My Taskbar is not working Properly how to fix it!

i have update the Nvidia driver but its not a problem, the problem in intel graphics driver i7 2nd gen for windows 10.

if i disable my intel graphics in bios and on working nvidia than task manager working properly or if i enable both than task manger show problem and my laptop brightness control is also disable, so any suggestions.

goldenboy5, Nov 9, 2020
Thema:

I Can't Control My Laptop Brightness and My Task Manager not Working Properly

1. I Can't Control My Laptop Brightness and My Task Manager not Working Properly - Similar Threads - Can't Control Laptop

2. windows 11: task manager not working properly

in Windows 10 Gaming
    windows 11: task manager not working properly: Hello Community, it's been years already and I didn't post anything about my problem yet until now. I am fed up and tired of my Task Manager. Every time I try to close my Task Manager it freezes/blank white window and entirely stops working. Somehow it still uses huge amounts...
  3. windows 11: task manager not working properly

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    windows 11: task manager not working properly: Hello Community, it's been years already and I didn't post anything about my problem yet until now. I am fed up and tired of my Task Manager. Every time I try to close my Task Manager it freezes/blank white window and entirely stops working. Somehow it still uses huge amounts...
  4. How can I control the brightness of my monitor with my keyboard's brightness controls?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    How can I control the brightness of my monitor with my keyboard's brightness controls?: I bought the Microsoft Designer Bluetooth Desktop keyboard. It has brightness function keys. They obviously work because the brightness slider appears in the upper left corner of the screen but the actual brightness doesn't react to the changes. Until now I have been using...
  5. Can't adjust brightness of my laptop

in Windows 10 Customization
    Can't adjust brightness of my laptop: Can't adjust brightness of my screen in windows 10 after update https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cant-adjust-brightness-of-my-laptop/b4be13cd-47c3-42fd-95a9-5463c6cec0ad
  6. Can't adjust brightness of my laptop

Can't adjust brightness of my laptop: I can't adjust brightness of my screen in windows 10 after update https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cant-adjust-brightness-of-my-laptop/3f079140-a4d1-4d22-aca8-f0bc31a305fe
  7. Can't adjust brightness of my laptop

Can't adjust brightness of my laptop: Recent update spoil my brightness of my laptop in windows 10 please help https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cant-adjust-brightness-of-my-laptop/1b59d35f-61ed-4ea6-901c-710503216598
  8. HELP with my brightness slider it’s not working properly

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    HELP with my brightness slider it’s not working properly: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/squintyboiJP [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/gdna4c/help_with_my_brightness_slider_its_not_working/
  9. I can't change my brightness in my reformatted laptop.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    I can't change my brightness in my reformatted laptop.: So, today is the 3 day of my laptop being reformatted to Windows 10 Home Single Language and I can't change my screen brightness and I am also using a Acer Aspire E 14 Laptop. I am really waiting for you answers on this, Thank you....
  10. Laptop Screen brightness can't be controled

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Laptop Screen brightness can't be controled: My laptop screen brightness can't be controlled but the control buttons for brightness on the keyboard has reaction (brightness slider) can move up and down. But the screen brightness has no reaction it shows maximum brightness, too bright for my eyes. Please some one can...