Windows 10: i cant create a new text document

Discus and support i cant create a new text document in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; i cant create a new text document and when i try to open one it ask me how to opent it and it gives me options like word pad microsoft explorel and... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by zeakbosul, Aug 2, 2020.

1. zeakbosul Win User

i cant create a new text document

i cant create a new text document and when i try to open one it ask me how to opent it and it gives me options like word pad microsoft explorel and thing like that but not text document pls help

:)

zeakbosul, Aug 2, 2020

2. Microsoft PDF and Document Writer not working

Hi,

Thank you for the update and apologies for late response.

Please refer to:

Reader app for Windows: FAQ

I suggest you to try the below steps and check if it helps to resolve XPS document writer issues.

• Right click on empty area on Desktop, click on Create and select New text document.

• Open the created text document and type some text (input text as you desire, save and close text file)

• Again open the text document, click on File tab and click on Print.

• Select the Microsoft XPS writer and click on Print button.

• You may select the location to save the file.
    Hope this helps.

Niranjan Manjhi, Aug 2, 2020
  3. Try3 Win User
    Try3, Aug 2, 2020
  4. i cant create a new text document

Cant send text messages

Why can't you reply to messages in your in box?

Try editing the options on your Goto list and add new text message to the list, that should save you 2 steps.(+-4seconds

on most phones the left navigation key is set as a shortcut to create a new text message by default so try this also

no1_slumko, Aug 2, 2020
Thema:

i cant create a new text document

1. i cant create a new text document - Similar Threads - cant create text

2. New Text Document

in Windows 10 Gaming
    New Text Document: Hi Sir,Sir when I want to create a new text document in Windows 11, the "New Text Document" option doesn't show. Please help me to fix this.Thanks in Advance! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/new-text-document/264b67a2-90e3-4811-9997-aa283210ad99
  3. New Text Document

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    New Text Document: Hi Sir,Sir when I want to create a new text document in Windows 11, the "New Text Document" option doesn't show. Please help me to fix this.Thanks in Advance! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/new-text-document/264b67a2-90e3-4811-9997-aa283210ad99
  4. Option to create Text Document missing

in Windows 10 Customization
    Option to create Text Document missing: Others have asked this Question & got replies with a link but the link only has rich text document download so i would like a correct link to the actual text document download please. or a better solution....
  5. Option to create Text Document missing

Option to create Text Document missing: Others have asked this Question & got replies with a link but the link only has rich text document download so i would like a correct link to the actual text document download please. or a better solution....
  6. Can't Create Text Documents

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Can't Create Text Documents: So I Can't Create Text Documents In Certain Folders Such As Program Files Because It Says I Have To Do It As Administrator Yet I Already Did It https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cant-create-text-documents/5a8b1011-bf35-4e50-9964-041f39516491
  7. Can't Create Text Documents

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't Create Text Documents: So I Can't Create Text Documents In Certain Folders Such As Program Files Because It Says I Have To Do It As Administrator Yet I Already Did It https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cant-create-text-documents/5a8b1011-bf35-4e50-9964-041f39516491
  8. Can't Create Text Documents

9. cant create folders text document

cant create folders text document: hello one thing is gone. i can't create a folder for anything else like before. drop photosi am adding another photo what i am missing is outlined. i tried to create a new user the same problem remainsmy windows is updated to the latest version...
  10. cant create folders text document

in Windows 10 Gaming
    cant create folders text document: hello one thing is gone. i can't create a folder for anything else like before. drop photosi am adding another photo what i am missing is outlined. i tried to create a new user the same problem remainsmy windows is updated to the latest version...