Windows 10: i cant create a new text document

Discus and support i cant create a new text document in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; i cant create a new text document and when i try to open one it ask me how to opent it and it gives me options like word pad microsoft explorel and... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by zeakbosul, Aug 2, 2020 at 4:12 AM.

1. zeakbosul Win User

i cant create a new text document

i cant create a new text document and when i try to open one it ask me how to opent it and it gives me options like word pad microsoft explorel and thing like that but not text document pls help

:)

2. Microsoft PDF and Document Writer not working

Hi,

Thank you for the update and apologies for late response.

Please refer to:

Reader app for Windows: FAQ

I suggest you to try the below steps and check if it helps to resolve XPS document writer issues.

• Right click on empty area on Desktop, click on Create and select New text document.

• Open the created text document and type some text (input text as you desire, save and close text file)

• Again open the text document, click on File tab and click on Print.

• Select the Microsoft XPS writer and click on Print button.

• You may select the location to save the file.
    Hope this helps.

Niranjan Manjhi, Aug 2, 2020 at 4:15 AM
  3. Try3 Win User
  4. i cant create a new text document

Cant send text messages

Why can't you reply to messages in your in box?

Try editing the options on your Goto list and add new text message to the list, that should save you 2 steps.(+-4seconds

on most phones the left navigation key is set as a shortcut to create a new text message by default so try this also

Thema:

i cant create a new text document

1. i cant create a new text document - Similar Threads - cant create text

2. Cant Create A New Folder

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Cant Create A New Folder: I cant create a new folder. I'm pulling my hair out trying to sort this. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cant-create-a-new-folder/f7c40b34-3dd9-48cc-ad8d-d1cc4e122372
  3. Create New "Text Document" Option Is Missing From Windows Context Menu

in Windows 10 Customization
    Create New "Text Document" Option Is Missing From Windows Context Menu: Hello Community, The option for creating new "Text Document" is no longer available in Windows context menu. What's wrong. Please help me. [ATTACH]...
  4. Cant Create A new folder.

Cant Create A new folder.: Hi. I've recently had a problem trying to create a new folder in desktop for Windows 10. Each time I click on new folder the desktop reboots. Any ideas how to resolve this please?...
  5. I cant create a partition

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    I cant create a partition: when i type "create partition primary" in command prompt it says diskpart has ecountered an error: Incorrect function. see the system Event og for mor information please help i need to format my disk so i can install windows 10...
  6. Create a document

Create a document: Want to type/print/revise a document https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/create-a-document/6bad3ec0-6560-4213-bced-e165d12b6d18"
  7. cant right click mouse to create new folder, document, etc

cant right click mouse to create new folder, document, etc: When I right click the mouse on the desktop or in any folder it shows the busy circular pointer icon and then it just disappears as does the folder I was in. When my cursor hovers over the world "new" it highlights it but then the busy icon shows up and there is no box...
  8. Right click main context menu. How to create New Text Document Notepad

in Windows 10 Support
    Right click main context menu. How to create New Text Document Notepad: [img] Thank You Very Much 139561
  9. I cant send document

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    I cant send document: Hi guys, Need help sending documents to emails and or fax. I cant send it Thanks https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-cant-send-document/8f45d462-094f-489a-821f-fcd767fae0b3
  10. Can't Create new folder or text doc

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Can't Create new folder or text doc: When I try create new folder or text doc and rightclick on my desktop ..then try click new it freeze..i can't click it ..if left click nothing happens..if right click ..screen go white then it refresh desktop and close the box...