Windows 10: I cant create a user in windows 10

Discus and support I cant create a user in windows 10 in Windows Hello & Lockscreen to solve the problem; How does one simple thing can take so much long? "The User Profile Service service failed to log on. Unable to load user profile" is the message i... Discussion in 'Windows Hello & Lockscreen' started by EduardoFerreira6, Nov 6, 2018.

1. I cant create a user in windows 10

How does one simple thing can take so much long?

"The User Profile Service service failed to log on. Unable to load user profile" is the message i receive when creating a local account in windows 10.

The same message appears when creating an account with an email.

No folder was created in C:/users folder (i assume it creates when loggin on the account).

Ive adventured trough regedit and no sign of "S-1-5-21-3478901899-3408496741-1212935519-1034" folder or a string valuein any of them, I need it urgently.

I have access to an administrator account and another default user.

:)

EduardoFerreira6, Nov 6, 2018
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Nov 6, 2018
  3. Tryx3 Win User
    create user fails windows 10

Geoff,

This is a shot in the dark.

Several people have been reporting different problems logging in to newly created user accounts.

• They just get a user profile service failed message instead of your symptoms.
    • Whilst their symptom is different, it occurs to me that the cause might be the same.
    • The common factor is that it affects newly-created user accounts that have never been successfully logged into.

So, I suggest having a look at my explanations in Cannot create a new user account that can be login.

In short -

1 Try copying the NTUSER.DAT file from the [hidden] C:\Users\Default folder of a computer that does not exhibit the problem.

2 Try copying the whole [hidden] C:\Users\Default folder group from a computer that does not exhibit the problem.

3 Try recreating the [hidden] C:\Users\Default folder group using Kapil Arya's linked article.

I have nothing other than a gut feeling to justify suggesting these steps,

Best of luck,

Denis

Tryx3, Nov 6, 2018
  4. I cant create a user in windows 10

I can't create a New User Profile that is Not Corrupt! Please Help!

Hi,

I realize the inconvenience you are facing in creating the new user profile on your device. Do not worry we will help you with this issue.

As a work around, I suggest you to enable the built-in administrator account, log-in with the admin account to create a new user profile and check if you are able to check. This will let us know if the issue persists with user account or the operating system.

Step 1: Follow the steps to enable Built-in admin account.

Enable Built-in administrator.

• Press Windows + X key together on your desktop screen.
    • Click on Command Prompt (admin) to open
      Command Prompt
    • Type the following command and hit Enter:
    • net user administrator /active: yes (Check for the spaces)
    4. Now log off from the current user and try to login to the administrator account that is enabled.  

Note: Please follow the same steps and type net user administrator /active: no to disable admin account after the troubleshooting is done. 

Step 2: Refer to the articles to create a test user account/ Microsoft account respectively.

For Local account: Create a local user account in Windows 10

For Microsoft account: Help with Microsoft account

Hope it helps. Get back to us with an updated status of creating new user profile for further assistance.

Thank you.

Deepika Gowda, Nov 6, 2018
Thema:

I cant create a user in windows 10

1. I cant create a user in windows 10 - Similar Threads - cant create user

2. I cant create a back up in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I cant create a back up in Windows 10: Volume Shadow copy service is not working error 1052 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-cant-create-a-back-up-in-windows-10/70081e86-f4cf-4c26-b9c8-1a0bd71eae79
  3. I cant create a back up in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I cant create a back up in Windows 10: Volume Shadow copy service is not working error 1052 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-cant-create-a-back-up-in-windows-10/70081e86-f4cf-4c26-b9c8-1a0bd71eae79
  4. I cant create a back up in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. I want to create local user in windows 10

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    I want to create local user in windows 10: I have one laptop and multiple people who use my laptop i want to create different local user for other people and I don't know how to create that https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-want-to-create-local-user-in-windows-10/3750393f-de7a-469d-be97-25aedd755988
  6. Cant create/add user account

in Windows 10 Customization
    Cant create/add user account: When I go to setting and try to add users, this pops up. Windows are up to date and I'm currently using local Administrator account. [ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cant-createadd-user-account/ccd30f9e-3e5c-4667-ac26-9f1aac6428ec
  7. I cant create a partition

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    I cant create a partition: when i type "create partition primary" in command prompt it says diskpart has ecountered an error: Incorrect function. see the system Event og for mor information please help i need to format my disk so i can install windows 10...
  8. Cant create folder in c:\users\user\pictures or documents

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Cant create folder in c:\users\user\pictures or documents: I can't add a folder to the pictures folder or the document folder now. I was trying to import photos from my iphone, and it stopped. It wouldn't get half the photos and wouldn't create anymore folders. So, I went to explorer to manually add a folder, and this is what I get....
  9. I created a user name as "Jeremy" in Windows 10 Pro, but it created a user folder named...

in Windows 10 Customization
    I created a user name as "Jeremy" in Windows 10 Pro, but it created a user folder named...: How do I change it? It is very annoying with the name not appearing correctly or not being given an option to change this. Microsoft do not tell me it is by design! This is not a great design. It used to work in the previous versions; so don't make it worse in new...
  10. Unable to delete users I created in Windows 10

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Unable to delete users I created in Windows 10: I did NOT sign up with Microsoft. I set up my logon, and then tried to set up a single user without a password. It all failed and now I have 2 extra users show up when the login screen appears. I want to DELETE the 2 extra users, but can't. I go to setup accounts and they...