Windows 10: i can't create an eso account

Discus and support i can't create an eso account in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; my friend installed ageofemires III on my pc from steam then i personally bought the game from steam with my account steam I think there is a... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by CyBa ël, Jul 9, 2019.

1. CyBa ël Win User

i can't create an eso account

my friend installed ageofemires III on my pc from steam

then i personally bought the game from steam with my account steam

I think there is a problem related to the register and cd keys

:)

CyBa ël, Jul 9, 2019
  2. Graeme.P Win User

Age of Empire III ESO Account Creation Failed [101]

Hi Raxar, thanks for your question. I'm Graeme, a Microsoft Community expert and fellow user.

If you're having trouble creating your ESO account with an error 101, it's possible your CD Key for the game is already in use. That means it's possible you've already got an account registered with ESO for your copy of Age Of Empires III.

See if you can find email confirmation of an ESO account in your email inbox that you would've used to create the account, or try guessing the email address and password that you may have used when creating the ESO account.

Please let me know if you need further support! Thanks!

Graeme.P, Jul 9, 2019
  3. ESO (Age of Empires 3) can't create an account: BAD CD KEY

I bought Age of Empires 3 on steam and I tried to create ESO account but it failed: [100] BAD CD KEY.

At first, I installed it on drive D. In setup I formed my product key, so I can play single game only.

I uninstalled and install it again in drive C/steam but ESO account create is failed:[100].

What's it wrong?

Takuya Kawamura, Jul 9, 2019
  4. i can't create an eso account

Creating or signing in to microsoft account

Hi Gloria,

The error code that your are getting when adding an account is usually caused by the following:

• Your phone has an incorrect date and time set.
    • You do not have a data connection.
    • Your phone is in a "bad state."
    We suggest that you follow the steps on this link to set up your Microsoft
    Account on your device.

Keep us posted for further assistance.

Regards.

Marcel Dio, Jul 9, 2019
Thema:

i can't create an eso account

1. i can't create an eso account - Similar Threads - can't create eso

2. Account created, can't open Document

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Account created, can't open Document: Hi Created MS365 acc to open a MS Document on laptop. It still refers to MSOffice Try, Buy, Activate. New to system, sorry. Is there an easy way to open the document. Thank you...
  3. Account created, can't open Document

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Account created, can't open Document: Hi Created MS365 acc to open a MS Document on laptop. It still refers to MSOffice Try, Buy, Activate. New to system, sorry. Is there an easy way to open the document. Thank you...
  4. why is it that i can't create account for onedrive

in Windows 10 Gaming
    why is it that i can't create account for onedrive: sorry, we couldn't connect to Microsoft service right now. if this problem persists, search for "network problems" on the start screen. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-is-it-that-i-cant-create-account-for-onedrive/dc4ce963-7009-4202-ba12-34089ae043e9
  5. why is it that i can't create account for onedrive

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    why is it that i can't create account for onedrive: sorry, we couldn't connect to Microsoft service right now. if this problem persists, search for "network problems" on the start screen. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-is-it-that-i-cant-create-account-for-onedrive/dc4ce963-7009-4202-ba12-34089ae043e9
  6. ¿Que es eso?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    ¿Que es eso?: Hola ayer reinstale windows y instalando los drivers primero me meti en la pagina del fabricante y luego en el pograma driver booster pues me encontre que este archivo se ejecuta cuando enciende windows , alguien sabe que es y si es seguro. Gracias[ATTACH]...
  7. Created child account, but I can't login with the password I created, can't reset either.

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Created child account, but I can't login with the password I created, can't reset either.: Hi, I have created a child account for my son and put it in my family. But when I´m gonna login with it on my computer a few seconds after the creation the password is wrong. I'm quite sure that I wrote down the right code but no. Then I go and try to reset the password...
  8. Age of Empire III ESO Account Creation Failed [101]

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Age of Empire III ESO Account Creation Failed [101]: Hello. I bought Age Of Empire III long time ago. I decided to play it online today. I had never played it online before so I had to create an Eso account but when I tried to create it I recieved error 101....
  9. can't create new user account

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    can't create new user account: win 10 installed on a cow chip labeled ASUS. I can't create a new account. Only have one admin account, The tab to create a new user is missing. Tried to create one through Settings. Get message the snapin cannot be used. All this started when I tried to give read only rights...
  10. BSOD playing game (ESO)

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    BSOD playing game (ESO): Could this be a keyboard issue or possibly a Motherboard issue? Just recently my computer started BSODing while playing ESO. At first I just restarted and continued playing, thinking it was just a random, chance occurrence. My computer had never experienced a BSOD before....

Users found this page by searching for:

1. how to create an eso account

2. cant create ESO acount on AOM

3. create eso account