Windows 10: I can’t create files please help me before I lose my mind

Discus and support I can’t create files please help me before I lose my mind in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; Sony Vegas And JoyToKey Won’t let me save/create files submitted by /u/SSJSageMode [link] [comments]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/SSJSageMode, Jun 7, 2020.

1. I can’t create files please help me before I lose my mind

Sony Vegas And JoyToKey Won’t let me save/create files

submitted by /u/SSJSageMode
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/SSJSageMode, Jun 7, 2020

2. Help, cant create windows image

Hello there, @fullinfusion!

It seems like some sort of an OS confusion has happened with your secondary WD Black and I'm sorry to hear about that. *Frown I can’t create files please help me before I lose my mind :(
    Maybe re-formatting it would help indeed as the community already mentioned. I'd suggest to take a look at this step-by-step how to partition and format an HDD: http://products.wdc.com/support/kb.ashx?id=PYCoid
    Keep in mind that this will wipe clean the drive, so you should backup all important data from the drive somewhere else.
    I noticed from the screenshots that your HDD appears as Disk 0, this means that it's plugged in the primary SATA port where the SSD (as an OS drive) should be. Actually it is possible that because of this Windows cannot create the image there. Swap the ports of the SSD and the HDD, this might help as well.

Keep me posted. Hope this helped! *Smile I can’t create files please help me before I lose my mind :)
    SuperSoph_WD

SuperSoph_WD, Jun 7, 2020
  3. jmcslob Win User
    2 x SSD Raid 0 - is this right?

Hey Fits

Can you list a few helpful hints for T ski ,maybe a step by step how to OR what to look out for*Cool I can’t create files please help me before I lose my mind :cool:

jmcslob, Jun 7, 2020
  4. a111087 Win User

I can’t create files please help me before I lose my mind

3d gamestudio

dark basic comes with built in help that includes a tutorial and all kinds of help to get you started and even offers a step by step guide to creating your first game

a111087, Jun 7, 2020
Thema:

I can’t create files please help me before I lose my mind

1. I can’t create files please help me before I lose my mind - Similar Threads - can’t create files

2. Am I hacked? Am I losing my mind?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Am I hacked? Am I losing my mind?: I keep having to rewrite this because I get carried away with including details. Here are the hard facts:I discovered that a phone that was put up in storage has been the culprit for not only remotely accessing my router, but taking over complete control over my home...
  3. Am I hacked? Am I losing my mind?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Am I hacked? Am I losing my mind?: I keep having to rewrite this because I get carried away with including details. Here are the hard facts:I discovered that a phone that was put up in storage has been the culprit for not only remotely accessing my router, but taking over complete control over my home...
  4. Am I hacked? Am I losing my mind?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. Cascade windows is making me lose my mind.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Cascade windows is making me lose my mind.: I have a lot of things open at once and some how windows will just randomly cascade. I NEVER want them to cascade again. Is there a way to just deleted the whole idea from my computer? (The whole right click task bar and uncheck it does nothing ever, sometimes a ctrl z will...
  6. Please help me here, I feel like im losing my mind and ive tried everything

Please help me here, I feel like im losing my mind and ive tried everything: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/K_King_Official [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/j47ppn/please_help_me_here_i_feel_like_im_losing_my_mind/
  7. I can’t login my desktop anymore help me please

in Windows 10 Customization
    I can’t login my desktop anymore help me please: I got off my desktop omen 30L last night and saw that I needed to Verify my email and I used a fake email which is should not have so I put my real one and then Verified my account today I wake up to the old email no on my login screen and saying it doesnt exist and i cant...
  8. PLEASE HELP IM LOSING MY MIND

PLEASE HELP IM LOSING MY MIND: Randomly after getting off cod last night my pc decided to tell me it was fetching cdn configuration on the blizzard launcher but now I have “website www.microsoft.com is online but isn’t responding to connection attempts and nothing will download I’ve tried all the fixes...
  9. Win10pro Install - please help, I am losing my mind!!!

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Win10pro Install - please help, I am losing my mind!!!: Hi, I just migrated back to Win after a decade on Mac. Build my tower and am now failing miserably at installing Win 10 pro. Here's the deal. 1. I format a USB drive to NTFS/GUID on my Mac Pro and copy the contents of the latest win10 disk image (Win10_1909_English_x64)...
  10. Anyone familiar with wifi direct before i lose my mind?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Anyone familiar with wifi direct before i lose my mind?: So i have an affinity for learning things the hard way. I kept trying to enable projecting to this pc anywhere on secure networks and every time i did in the past, it seems to pick up my neighbors pc. In the past I had a restore ready to rollback and get rid of it. (it...