Windows 10: I can't create named subfolder, or folders for email in outlook 10.

Discus and support I can't create named subfolder, or folders for email in outlook 10. in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; I can't create named subfolders, or folders for email in windows 10 using new samsung notebook laptop, it shows folder named xxxx could not be created.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by gorans1, Apr 8, 2019.

1. gorans1 Win User

I can't create named subfolder, or folders for email in outlook 10.

I can't create named subfolders, or folders for email in windows 10 using new samsung notebook laptop, it shows folder named xxxx could not be created. I'm following directions but I'm getting nowhere.

:)

gorans1, Apr 8, 2019
  2. Lu_Q Win User

Emails not sync in win10 outlook in subfolders through Rules

Thank you for your suggestion.

I've followed that step, but no go 4 me.

The emails in the Inbox and Sent Items are synced well, but emails in the subfolders* not.

*subfolders: in the Inbox, I create a folder which is used to receive emails following certain rules.

Lu_Q, Apr 8, 2019
  3. Group Email In Outlook 2016? Need Help!

The screen shot looks like that's where she would CREATE a new group. What is on the "Send/Receive" tab?

Check this site out...

How to Create Custom Groups in Outlook 2016

After step 7, it tells you how to send to a group.

nolafotoknut, Apr 8, 2019
  4. SwissMac Win User

wp8 pop3 email subfolders not showing

hi,

on my lumia 920 i can not see the email subfolders i created.

i can see inbox, outbox, deleted items and drafts but not the new Folders i created on that email account via Laptop web Login.

is there an Option to resync the Folders list or do i have to delete this email account everytime i create a new Archive Folder so the phone reloads the folders list?

SwissMac, Apr 8, 2019
Thema:

1. I can't create named subfolder, or folders for email in outlook 10. - Similar Threads - can't create named

2. Creating the same subfolder in multiple folders and moving the contents into that subfolder

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Creating the same subfolder in multiple folders and moving the contents into that subfolder: HiI don't know how to explain this clearly but I have many project folders let's name them A, B, C, .....etc.Inside each of them are multiple files and subfolders.I want to make a subfolder named "Design" into each project file and move all the contents of the project folder...
  3. Creating the same subfolder in multiple folders and moving the contents into that subfolder

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Creating the same subfolder in multiple folders and moving the contents into that subfolder: HiI don't know how to explain this clearly but I have many project folders let's name them A, B, C, .....etc.Inside each of them are multiple files and subfolders.I want to make a subfolder named "Design" into each project file and move all the contents of the project folder...
  4. Document folder and automatically created subfolders

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Document folder and automatically created subfolders: Hi all, In my Documents folder, Windows automatically creates a Picture, Music, Videos and Downloads subfolder. I can sometimes delete these subfolders and sometimes I can't. However, whether I delete or move the subfolders, Windows will automatically recreate them in the...
  5. Microsoft Outlook Subfolders

Microsoft Outlook Subfolders: I am running Microsoft Office Outlook 2007 under Windows 10. I have mail folders set up and in some cases sub folders within those folder. All of a sudden I cannot access those sub folders on my PC although I still can on my iPhone. My PC will display a + sign alongside a...
  6. Outlook won't create subfolders for new account

in Microsoft Office and 365
    Outlook won't create subfolders for new account: I just installed Office 365. My email is hosted by Cox Cable. I've created a new account. All my folders came across with no problem. But existing subfolders were not created. Sone emails were left in in Input folder and others were put in the Trash folder and Spam folder....
  7. Outlook email folders

Outlook email folders: I am getting cannot open your default email folders in outlook 2010 running in windows 10 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/outlook-email-folders/41f44c0c-1e70-491e-8618-ee7a2392ffde
  8. Outlook: can I search "current folder" & "subfolders" simultaneously?

in Microsoft Office and 365
    Outlook: can I search "current folder" & "subfolders" simultaneously?: Id like to be able to search ALL of my folders (in my current folder and all subfolders), simultaneously. I was able to do this in the previous version. Can I do this in 2016? Thanks in advance. 118543
  9. I can't print Outlook emails

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    I can't print Outlook emails: Hi, I am not able to print out emails from Outlook. They show up as a print preview but won't actually print and don't show up in the print queue. Everything else prints except my Outlook emails. Any idea what is going on? I have a Brother DCP-L-2540DW if that helps....
  10. Can't Delete Windows.old folder or subfolders.

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Can't Delete Windows.old folder or subfolders.: After doing an In-place Reinstall of WIndows 10 X64 to fix update problems. I ran the Clean Windows Files Program to Delete all 'Old' Windows Folders & files. All seemed to go well until I looked at C:\ dribve and see that Windows.old still exists. I've tried everything to...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. hp email says subfolder could not be created

2. cant create subfolders in outlook email

3. cant create a subfolder in outlook

4. i cant create folders in windows 10 email,
  5. How to create sub-folders in Inbox in Windows Mail?,
  6. cant create new windows 10 mail sub folder,
  7. do not see sign in win10 mail create folders,
  8. cant create subfolder synchfolder windows 10,
  9. i cant create a new sub folder on windows 10,
  10. Cant create folders in outlook,
  11. outlook 10 inbox subfolders,